I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I can't be having with that. Not at my age. Remember, tomorrow I'm picking up a new car. All of you fecking sods in North America are only a drug-addled high-speed drive away. I have people I knew in college who are still paying me to never come to their hometowns. Given a 30 year intensification of everything that was ever wrong with me, do you really think you yappy small dogs are up to a visit from an angry UberGnome?

I think not.

My place on Friday. We'll eat cheap Mexican food and watch loud movies. You can plant your foot up Papa Khann's bunghole and rest it in his colon if you so choose. I, cleverly, will not have to do much because it will be here, at my place. All the standard louts are invited of course.

-dale

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

My place on Friday. We'll eat cheap Mexican food and watch loud movies. You can plant your foot up Papa Khann's bunghole and rest it in his colon if you so choose. I, cleverly, will not have to do much because it will be here, at my place. All the standard louts are invited of course.

-dale

Done! I insist that both Lars and Papa Khann be there to dance around me and worship me as something like a god...

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I can't be having with that. Not at my age. Remember, tomorrow I'm picking up a new car. All of you fecking sods in North America are only a drug-addled high-speed drive away. I have people I knew in college who are still paying me to never come to their hometowns. Given a 30 year intensification of everything that was ever wrong with me, do you really think you yappy small dogs are up to a visit from an angry UberGnome?

I think not.

-dale </font>

Done! I insist that both Lars and Papa Khann be there to dance around me and worship me as something like a god...

I thought most deities employed followers who were shorter, stubbier, and less graceful than them? Something about aspiring to look svelte.

Papa

Goodbye, all.

Neo-Con Whores used to stand for something.

Nothing I want any part of, but something, supposedly.

Peng, strangely enough, seems to have been right. This is no place for a man with feelings. I'm going away. Now. You've been a great group of lads. And the Lasses.

I never had issues with all the various stupid bastards in this Thread. Despite our political differences, a great group of fellows, I always thought.

I'm tired. I can't stand smarmy, stupid mother****ers anymore.

I'm gone away. I'm no longer willing to bring discredit on this Thread, and I won't put up with my stance reflecting badly on the Peng Challenge.

This is, simply stated, the best goddamn thread on all the Battlefront.com forum. The Goodalers are mildly amusing, as well.

Buh-bye.

The frequent comings of Gaylord and the frequent goings of Seanachai - these are events of biblical proportions!

Anyhow, see you when you return, Seanachai.

Mace

[ March 09, 2004, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

The frequent comings of Gaylord and the frequent goings of Seanachai - these are events of biblical proportions!

Anyhow, see you when you return, Seanachai.

Mace

Do you think he's REALLY GONE ?.............

Do you think that just as we get comfortable with him not being around - like always really - he will "DO A FOCKER" on us ?............

Noba.

Goodbye, all.

Neo-Con Whores used to stand for something.

Nothing I want any part of, but something, supposedly.

Peng, strangely enough, seems to have been right. This is no place for a man with feelings. I'm going away. Now. You've been a great group of lads. And the Lasses.

I never had issues with all the various stupid bastards in this Thread. Despite our political differences, a great group of fellows, I always thought.

I'm tired. I can't stand smarmy, stupid mother****ers anymore.

I'm gone away. I'm no longer willing to bring discredit on this Thread, and I won't put up with my stance reflecting badly on the Peng Challenge.

This is, simply stated, the best goddamn thread on all the Battlefront.com forum. The Goodalers are mildly amusing, as well.

Buh-bye.

??? Bwuahaha-hahahaha-hahaha! Fool, you should know this better than anyone, no one leaves here alive (unless they're booted out)!

I hope I didn't give anyone any ideas! *ducks and covers*

Originally posted by v42below:

No one leaves here alive (unless they're booted out)!

*ponders*

Oh! >=D

*grabs the axe and chases after V42below*

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

No one leaves here alive (unless they're booted out)!

*ponders*

Oh! >=D

*grabs the axe and chases after V42below*

Mace </font>

Hello! Uhh... I don't know what you guys do here and I am not sure if I want to know (actually I am sure I don't), but Seanachai asked me to let you know that he's been given a 30 days timeout. Read: he's been temporarily banned for some of the stuff he's said over on the General Forum.

[looks around]

Uh oh... I *really* shouldn't be here....

[runs away]

Martin

Originally posted by CMplayer:

I saw it and it was beautiful. He said what everyone was thinking but didn't dare utter. The Bard is gone but he's not forgotten.

Agreed. But don't expect some sort of a hug or anything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Moon:

Hello! Uhh... I don't know what you guys do here and I am not sure if I want to know (actually I am sure I don't), but Seanachai asked me to let you know that he's been given a 30 days timeout. Read: he's been temporarily banned for some of the stuff he's said over on the General Forum.

[looks around]

Uh oh... I *really* shouldn't be here....

[runs away]

Martin

Why do I have this strange cartoon bubble of a gnome standing in the corner in my head?

Email i got from Seanachai :

Sorry, cannot currently respond to anything, as I’ve been banned by BFC for abusive language and vile bad posts on the GF. Totally justified, I might add, as I was posting abusively and in vile bad taste. I blame Peng. Works for me, anyway. Please convey to the Cesspoolers my sadness about being dead.
I miss him already, i want to hugh him, and kiss him and..... or somefink

Guest konrad

errr.? Seanachai banned?even if for one month ,what a bunch of hypocrits ,you guys at BFC,are.

probably it will be some stash of statistics ,how peacefull and liberal (or left wing ,whatever) General Forum is...

what a big fat joke.

I should follow the best Knight ever , AussieJeff ,and for once leave .

too dificult ,for the Peng thread ,thought..

A shame on you ,Moon ,or anybody else out there ,a shame.

what a hollow place..