I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

And you have an Yahoo account....

Was it you then.. is is YOU?

My fair queen, please, you disappoint me, yes i do have a Yahoo account, but Never will write something like that. An ill attempt to make a joke is all that it was. Just imagine yourself writing that stuff. That's how i deal with these things every time i have the misfortune of reading it. Next time i'll be less ambiguous.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Is that an offer?

I'll tell ya, I'm assuming your post was some sort of attempt at humor. Putting down the asshole who sent those e-mails like a rabid dog would be doing the world a favor. It is sad that twisted scum like that are permitted to to continue sucking up the same oxygen as the rest of us.

What do you all expect? Although I am not privy to the content of the Emails that were sent, I'm not surprised. Remember we live in a world where people like John Mohammed and Lee Malvo, can lay in wait on the side of any major highway and snipe at innocent people in the name of their own f'ed up view of how the world should be, and this is just a minor example. Most pepople don't have the balls to confront what they don't understand, face-to-face....it's easier to hide.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What do you all expect? Although I am not privy to the content of the Emails that were sent, I'm not surprised.

Surprised isn't a word I would use having read those e-mails....

But I get your point...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

What do you all expect? Although I am not privy to the content of the Emails that were sent, I'm not surprised. Remember we live in a world where people like John Mohammed and Lee Malvo, can lay in wait on the side of any major highway and snipe at innocent people in the name of their own f'ed up view of how the world should be, and this is just a minor example. Most pepople don't have the balls to confront what they don't understand, face-to-face....it's easier to hide.

Oh, I'm not surprised in the least bit. I am well aware of the fact that the internet has more than its share of scumbag cowards lurking about. Doesn't make me any less pissed off about it.

Originally posted by vskalex:

Oooops, I've obviously set foot in the wrong place. I thought this was the Peng Challenge thread, source of much laughter for me.

I understand know that this is the General Forum where people are so serious. Pardon me, bye!

Well laughing boy....come back in a few months, after you have learned to behave properly...and perhaps we will be funny again....

....or maybe you would be willing to stand here a moment....right here next to this building.....while I drop an anvil on you from the roof....now... isnt that funny?

OOH, i didn't get any hate-mail... :( Why oh why am i not hated just as much as all other people of Peng?

On the other hand, he tried to insult MrPeng by using this line:

You're gay aren't you?
So i guess he got all confused when trying to do the same to me..his two braincells started boiling and overloading, so he had to stop typing ...and this obviously explains why i did not get an e-mail, but am still as hated by morons who don't have the guts to make themselves public,as the rest of you.

However, vskalex does have a point.. this IS the Mother Beautiful Thread , and to change it for some idiot just lets the idiot win. So, to get back on the subject...

With Emrys on the lamb [not that kind Mace }, I hearby submit myself to fill his role as one fo the 4 Horsemen. What are my qualifications you ask? Well, that is easy....to Berli I will send the bottle of Glenfiddich Reserve Scotch which cost more the Joebob makes in a year. To Andreas and crew, a case of wine is already heading his way. To Grog Dorosh I will send him the latest Canadian scenario I made, or the promise not to make anymore Canadian scenarios if he prefers.

See, proper bribery. You all should learn something from this.

In the meantime, to get things here rolling again, I submit that 12 new scenarios will be available shortly. These were done from none other then Berli , Andreas , myself, WWB, and jwxspoon. They will be available here as soon as the Madone posts the secret project. Most are single player, but there are some multi-player scenarios available.

Now enough of this pity party, Seanachai will be back when he is ready, as well as Emrys. In the meantime Lawngnome, when you read this, toss me an email and let me know if you want the scenarios ahead of everyone else. Will send a bunch to you to help pass your time and melt your processor.

Now, let's get back to the taunting, the challenging, and the ever present not turning your back on Bauhaus that we are famous for.

Rune

Bribery always works.

Pandering is good, but really doesn't hold a candle to bribery.

Sycophantism is okayyyy, I guess...but get's annoying fairly fast if it's too unctuous. And the "target" really doesn't gain anything physical, like he would with bribery, whether it's material goods or cold, hard cash.

Nah. Bribery works best.

Originally posted by Lars:

Don't feel bad Sturmsebber, I didn't get any hate mail either.

I think it's because, unlike you, I look good in a dress.

You also have a very impressive cleavage!!

So much so, that the guy standing next to you couldn't stop staring........ *wink*

Gamey Updates!

Bludgeoning Noba into a bloody pulp in the middle of a sandy, forsaken wasteland.

Bludgeoning Marlow into a bloody pulp in the middle of a sandy, forsaken wasteland. This is a battle for Croda's ears. I never really knew Croda, so I thought having his ears over the mantle might restore that family feeling to theHouse of Croda. By the way Marlow, I think you owe me a turn.

Bludgeoning DaveH (wankish Waffler that he is) into a bloody pulp in the middle of a lush and fertile wasteland.

Bludgeoning Harv into a bloody pulp in the middle of a lush and fertile wasteland.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Festival of Painâ„¢

Guest konrad
Originally posted by YK2:

Konrad

How anyone can say they don't understand you is beyond me....

ahh ,them..

mental self -defence ,repressed memory ,etc...

BTW I prefer to be not understood ...it make me similar to any other messiah.

Originally posted by rune:

With Emrys on the lamb [not that kind Mace }, I hearby submit myself to fill his role as one fo the 4 Horsemen. What are my qualifications you ask? Well, that is easy....to Berli I will send the bottle of Glenfiddich Reserve Scotch which cost more the Joebob makes in a year. To Andreas and crew, a case of wine is already heading his way. To Grog Dorosh I will send him the latest Canadian scenario I made, or the promise not to make anymore Canadian scenarios if he prefers.

Well, I must admit that you do have impressive qualifications... only one small problem I see... the open position is FAMINE... I've seen you Rune... you don't quite have that hungry look one would expect...

Originally posted by rune:

to Berli I will send the bottle of Glenfiddich Reserve Scotch

Ah, what the Hell, we can always claim that the famine was caused by you eating all the food

Pish tosh ... or words to that effect. Let's talk about something of import, of value, of significance to all here ... except perhaps the Ladies of the Pool:

Important Legal Ruling

Now THAT'S what I call an activist judge ... how do I vote for this guy?

Btw, I can't bring myself to support rune for one of the Four Horsemen ... while he DOES bear a striking resemblance to PART of the horse, and while most of his scenarios are Half-Arsed at best ... say ... maybe he could be part of the Four Horse's ARSE'S ... but whom to choose for the other three?

Joe

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Let's talk about something of import, of value, of significance to all here ...

Joe

Yeah , Joe ,that's really important.

What else ,except of watching underaged girls flashing her breast on video ,poor boy ,

you have left?

I'm officialy disgusted .You ,as a elder ,should lead ,should teach ,should guide ....

A man could go far, knowing his rights like you do.But right now you should go home.