It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

Ok.

There are some rules that go with posting in this-here cess. So sod off, do a search and sort them out for yourselves.

Noba.

ps. I'm still bored.

pps. It took a while, but Im still bored.

[ April 10, 2004, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noba is not the only one who's bored - I haven't had a turn from stikky ever since his roman hordes ran into my arty barage. He must be cowering in a foxhole somewhere. Meanwhile I still haven't got around to making that set up Jimmaeh requested because I can't be bothered installing and patching CMAK on my laptop. I'm amusing myself by frantically trying to finish a report I should have finished yesterday, so I hate you all more than usual today, if that is at all possible*.

*goes double for the Aussies

Originally posted by Persephone:

Jim Boggsy, I am expecting to receive your piccy in my inbox very soon! Send it!

Persephone

Don't worry M'lady, I have a cunning plan...

btw, Noba, you sniffer of wombat's bums, there's no Challenge in the title.

Aussies, sheesh, give them an island, they go native...

Originally posted by Mace:

Bored?

Your liege shall process a turn for you, then.

btw, who puts the Challenge in the Peng?

You didn't!

By royal decree, fixeth it.

Mace

As Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread (Good to the Very Last Drop!), I concur with King Mace. Noba, you pea-brained, face-painting, pants-grabbing, monkey-baiting, poodle-trimming...sorry, lost my train of thought...oh, yes...FIX IT!

Originally posted by Lord Harmes:

By god you truely are a mob of litery hooligans! You should be crushed! Crushed I say!

Who left the door open again? While you nonces are busily pontificating and feeling self-import, an SSN has wandered in looking for solace, I would imagine. Since it cannot spell correctly, I would suggest that you deal with it Boo!

Noba, ye vacuous streak o' hot cocky poop, wi' ye noo FIX tha bloody thraid title? Pull ye stubby fingers oot o' ye cavernous nostrril an' insert tha worrrd "Challenge" - Ah didnae ken such a feckin' idjit startin' tha Muther Beautiful Thraid.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Bored?

Your liege shall process a turn for you, then.

btw, who puts the Challenge in the Peng?

You didn't!

By royal decree, fixeth it.

Mace

As Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread (Good to the Very Last Drop!), I concur with King Mace. Noba, you pea-brained, face-painting, pants-grabbing, monkey-baiting, poodle-trimming...sorry, lost my train of thought...oh, yes...FIX IT! </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Who left the door open again? While you nonces are busily pontificating and feeling self-import, an SSN has wandered in looking for solace, I would imagine. Since it cannot spell correctly, I would suggest that you deal with it Boo! [/QB]

Bah! I can't help it! My mother was Irish!

What's an SSN????

Now, now, now and yet again, now, Lads. "LoweredArms" is after all a Scum Sucking Newby as you all were at one time (some of whom STILL haven't traveled far from that beginning, but I'm not naming names {cough}Nidan{/cough})

He's got his E-mail provided along with his location, so that we can mock him correctly and as long as I am Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread (even though that huge fecking git, Noba seems to have forgotten the "Challenge" part), rules will be observed.

Followed is a whole 'nother question, but they will at least be observed.

Boo

p.s. Shaw, although you can't see it, I'm biting my thumb at you.

Originally posted by v42below:

Noba is not the only one who's bored - I haven't had a turn from stikky ever since his roman hordes ran into my arty barage. He must be cowering in a foxhole somewhere. Meanwhile I still haven't got around to making that set up Jimmaeh requested because I can't be bothered installing and patching CMAK on my laptop. I'm amusing myself by frantically trying to finish a report I should have finished yesterday, so I hate you all more than usual today, if that is at all possible*.

*goes double for the Aussies

Careful for what you wish for, i just might decide to drop another barrage on your head.

Originally posted by Persephone:

Joe are you going to allow yourself to be plagerized like that? How can you just sit there and allow Boo's poor imitation of you? It is time for the real Justiciar to stand up!

Persephone

My lady Persephone, even as we speak, Shaw and I are struggling titanically, locked in a titanic struggle of titanic proportions. (hang on a mo'...that made me dizzy) to determine who will be the Justcar/Justicarious...obladee-obladah...

After the Olde Ones disappeared, the Queen vanished and the Justicar scarpered off, I felt that someone had to step up and firmly grasp the reins (after carefully spraying them with Lysol).

As we both know, My Lady, a little anarchy is a good thing and what we're all about. But a LOT of anarchy is like...well...Oddstraylia comes to mind and we certainly don't need that, do we?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Joe are you going to allow yourself to be plagerized like that? How can you just sit there and allow Boo's poor imitation of you? It is time for the real Justiciar to stand up!

Persephone

My lady Persephone, even as we speak, Shaw and I are struggling titanically, locked in a titanic struggle of titanic proportions. (hang on a mo'...that made me dizzy) to determine who will be the Justcar/Justicarious...obladee-obladah...

After the Olde Ones disappeared, the Queen vanished and the Justicar scarpered off, I felt that someone had to step up and firmly grasp the reins (after carefully spraying them with Lysol).

As we both know, My Lady, a little anarchy is a good thing and what we're all about. But a LOT of anarchy is like...well...Oddstraylia comes to mind and we certainly don't need that, do we? </font>