There is no Peng Challenge thread, it is all in their sick minds I tell you

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

muahahaha everyone owns me turns. Including MrSpkr and Noba.

I had a date with that girl today btw. So you better start sending me turns really fast, or I'll occupy another page of this most golorious MBT with long rants about my love life.

Pillock. Your inbox is full. Send a turn.

Noba.

ps. Did she actually turn up ?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

Ha ! It's just that all that whiny, mincy-wincy drool-laden postings, ANNOYS US ! Yesss. It doesss. He sets 'imself ups, we knocks 'im down.

And just what type are you insinuating...?

Noba.

Sans serif.

Have you perused the maps and chosen the instrument of your destruction yet? I thought not. Twit.

Originally posted by Noba:

Ha ! It's just that all that whiny, mincy-wincy drool-laden postings, ANNOYS US ! Yesss. It doesss. He sets 'imself ups, we knocks 'im down.

And just what type are you insinuating...?

Noba.

Sans serif.

Have you perused the maps and chosen the instrument of your destruction yet? I thought not. Twit.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

You are all a bunch of idiots.

Shut up! Just just up right the feck now, you braying buffoon! If you have enough time to post your meaningless mewlings in the Mutha Of All That's Beautiful Threads, then you have time to send me a move, you diseased hairball. I have belly button lint that shows more backbone than you do, you sadly displaced Yankee dachshund sniffer!

Don't give me any of this, "Oooh, oooh, I cain't send ya'll a mooove, raht naow, Ah'm too busy trahin' ta fit in, afors Ah gets beat up bah a passin' Brownie troop. Ya'll lahk sum grits?"

I have kinfolk down there and all it would take is one phone call from me and you'd find yourself in a reanactment of Deliverance faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"

You twit!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

You are all a bunch of idiots.

Shut up! Just just up right the feck now, you braying buffoon! If you have enough time to post your meaningless mewlings in the Mutha Of All That's Beautiful Threads, then you have time to send me a move, you diseased hairball. I have belly button lint that shows more backbone than you do, you sadly displaced Yankee dachshund sniffer!

Don't give me any of this, "Oooh, oooh, I cain't send ya'll a mooove, raht naow, Ah'm too busy trahin' ta fit in, afors Ah gets beat up bah a passin' Brownie troop. Ya'll lahk sum grits?"

I have kinfolk down there and all it would take is one phone call from me and you'd find yourself in a reanactment of Deliverance faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"

You twit!

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"</font>

Vicious. Vicious, stinging, and going to leave a mark. I LIKE it.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>faster than you could say. "It's Shake 'n' bake, and Ah hailped!"</font>

Vicious. Vicious, stinging, and going to leave a mark. I LIKE it.