RealColor Mod READY FOR DOWNLOAD!!

You should be able to resume downloading from the Internode site if you get cut off, if you are using a browser like Opera or a download manager like Getright.

And I would think the total transfer time based on your quoted speed would be less than 24 hrs.

Alternatively, search on Kazaa for the file, but you will more likely be transferring at much slower speeds.

Chris

Being stuck in the wilds of Wales (UK) with an ISDN only, are there any suggestions as to how I might be able to get this? I think it will take me 9 years at 44kbps (and I get cut off every 2 hours)

Gunslinger,

Thanks for putting the time and effort into this. I was wondering for people who have the US version, does this replace the files that are different than the CDV version? Does this effectively make my version of the graphics the same as the CDV version? I can understand why you didn't want to put in files that would not be acceptable for German downloads, but are there files I should copy back from the CD to keep it how it was?

Thanks!

SWEET!

Downloading now and getting 120/sec. Not bad. I was just telling my CM-playing buddy (who for some inexcusable reason doesn't visit the forums much) about this mod today, and lamenting that we may never see it.

Good news! Thanks much guys.

One question, which I'm sure is answered in the readme: I'm assuming this is simply all the stock scenery .bmp files, modded. Correct?

Thanks again, I can't wait to fire it up.

Originally posted by Apache:

Being stuck in the wilds of Wales (UK) with an ISDN only, are there any suggestions as to how I might be able to get this? I think it will take me 9 years at 44kbps (and I get cut off every 2 hours) :(

On the suggestions front, not swim please ;)

Apache,

If you want I could burn it to cd and mail it off?

Let me know.

roadking@accesswave.ca

KC