MAJOR new Elefant mod !!!!!!!!!

New must-have mod!!!

A completely revised/reworked Elefant mod accurately representing one of the last vehicles of the famous 653rd Heavy PanzerJager Battalion.

Get it here: http://www.cmmods.com/

Includes: Typical 3-color Ferdi/elefant camou scheme; Zimmerit on hull; correct tool and spare track stowage; marking for vehicle no. 332, one of the last dozen 653rd Elefants still fighting in the East after August 1944.

I've got to add my thanks to BFC for the absolutely fantastic Ferdinand and Elefant 3-D polygons in the game. You guys are amazing.

MikeyD, I just made a CMMOS version of this mod.

A hint here, if you created the necessary bmps for any other unit that Elepants were assigned to I could easily factor that into CMMOS.

You could even change damage or move damage, change placement or types of external stores, etc.

MikeT

Originally posted by MikeT:

MikeyD, I just made a CMMOS version of this mod.

A hint here, if you created the necessary bmps for any other unit that Elepants were assigned to I could easily factor that into CMMOS.

You could even change damage or move damage, change placement or types of external stores, etc.

MikeT

MikeT, you promised not to do this. "I am avoiding vehicles", you said. "I am working on uniforms", you said. I had barely downloaded this mod, and was about to ask you for the appropriate numbering, and I see this!! Now run back to the uniforms! ;)

Jeff, aka Speedbump

Can someone e-mail this beast to me? My system says the file is corrupted both times I have Dl'd it. :confused:

It finally DL'd properly for me. I love it! . . .but I wish the side bmp number could have been optional. I reflects backwards on the other side of the TD. How 'bout an early version too for it's MG-less brother? ;)

[ February 03, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Is this the only CM mod site out there now? I can't even pull up the mod graphic on a DSL modem it's so slow.

What happened to the great mod sites like CM Outpost and others which were clean, functional, and were on a decent server with an owner who knows how to optimize HTML graphics?

Dude, is this costing you anything? I didn't think so.

So why don't you STFU?

ianc

Originally posted by rune:

African or Asian Elefant?

You can tell by the size of the drive sprockets: Afrikan Elefants' are larger. (That, and the little palm-tree/swastika insignia branded on it's arse).

For those having problems with "corrupted" downloads from CMMDB, I recommend using some kind of download accelerator program. It fixed the problem for me --- that, and I usually download stuff after 1200 in the a.m.