It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You sick people should put warning before entering this thread, something like:

WARNING: High probability of losing your sanity and overexposure to ==> the :mad: gremlin

Silly pixie, :D s are for kids.

:mad: s are for maggots.

:mad: :mad:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buaaahaahaaaa!!!!

Halloween! My graveyard is ready, and looking mighty angry under the black lights. Skeletons emerging from the ground, plenty of grave stones and spider webs, the trees have flourescent faces - and me, in my faceless ghoul costume with 'monster voice' to haunt the premises. Little begging buggers are going to earn their candy this year, yes they are!!! Buaaahaaahaaaa!! Maggots.

Extra :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: today for the kid down the block I caught throwing rocks at my pets. He's getting a pants-wetting leap and scream out of a chair under a strobe light. Yeah, explain that to all your tough buddies, mister cruelty to animals. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Extra :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: today for the kid down the block I caught throwing rocks at my pets. He's getting a pants-wetting leap and scream out of a chair under a strobe light. Yeah, explain that to all your tough buddies, mister cruelty to animals. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chuck some TNT at him.

With a GAGGRG RAG G ARG RAG RGAG ARG AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to boot.

I think cornstarch will help that. It will be at least 8 more hours before I can see what your Russo/British tankers are up to. Patience, young maggot!

So Mike, when should I look for an e-mail? Tomorrow? Yesterday? In the spring? That pesky time difference really throws me. I think we should all adopt GMT as the standard, and if that means the sun is out from 9 PM to 9 AM, we'll get used to it.

Yes the time difference is really disorientating and if you add some alcohol to it, no telling what the effect will be. TGIF my friend TGIF...

Just wanted to come in and tell you that tomorrow, while you are suffering from post-halloween candy withdrawl, those of us in Chicago will be playing CMAK against the Pommies at Andreas' get together. Yes, I said CMAK.

Much better then reading your drivel. hehehehehe

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Just wanted to come in and tell you that tomorrow, while you are suffering from post-halloween candy withdrawl, those of us in Chicago will be playing CMAK against the Pommies at Andreas' get together. Yes, I said CMAK.

Rune

After which, there will be pillow fights, the making of Smores, make-overs for everyone amid much girlish giggling.

Twits.

Much better then reading your drivel. hehehehehe

Rune

GRGRGAARRRAAAAGH!!!!!!!!

It's not nice to tease. I hope you're fly meat early on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

So Mike, when should I look for an e-mail? Tomorrow? Yesterday? In the spring?

Now maggot - NOW :mad: :mad: It's been in your inbox for 12 hours - why haven't you got it back to me yet??

Too busy chasing 6 year olds who think you're big and mean and nasty no doubt........ redface.gif

That pesky time difference really throws me.

So learn to fall properly - that warning about it all being done by professionals is very true y'know - amateurs can hurt themselves badly if they get thrwon without being able to fall properly!!

I think we should all adopt GMT

Goodal Maggot Time??

eeewwwww - that's a disgusting thought - :mad: :mad: highly appropriate here!!

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Axe, you maggot. In between throwing trick or treaters in the moat, I finally managed to sort out my website. Apologies for the delay. Let me know if it meets with your approval. I'm off for a little liquid refreshment.

Teddy

Meet with my approval?!? All I can say is wow and, well, wow!

Amazing Edward. I look forward to doing it again for CMAK. And don't cut back on your rhetoric. I will ratchet mine up. You painted a picture while I tried to be glib. :D I just have to discipline myself to write with each turn. :mad:

Cheers on a job well done! smile.gifsmile.gif

You and Seanachai are having a get together?

Rune

Jealous because you weren't invited? Upset at all the unfairness in the world that once again you're forced to sit in the corner hoping that someone will ask you to dance? Praying that the cool kids will ask you to sit at their table, even when you know that they will ridicule you for your clothing and abysmal table manners? Tired of going through life knowing that when it comes to being picked for team sports, the team captains will pick dead people and inanimate objects before they pick you?

Is that the problem?

Good.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Axe, you maggot. In between throwing trick or treaters in the moat, I finally managed to sort out my website. Apologies for the delay. Let me know if it meets with your approval. I'm off for a little liquid refreshment.

Teddy

Meet with my approval?!? All I can say is wow and, well, wow!

Amazing Edward. I look forward to doing it again for CMAK. And don't cut back on your rhetoric. I will ratchet mine up. You painted a picture while I tried to be glib. :D I just have to discipline myself to write with each turn. :mad:

Cheers on a job well done! smile.gifsmile.gif </font>

BOO ,

Nope, while you and the lawngnome play sword fight, Berli and I will be drinking an 12 year old bottle of scotch, while playing CMAK and defeating Pommies [Pom' me] n. 1. An Aussie who hasn't made the trip yet in CMAK. Add in good food, excellent beer, and 4 computers no waiting.

So little Boo , keep hoping that someday, your prince will come. Carry on, Carry on...

Rune

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Teddy Meet with my approval?!? All I can say is wow and, well, wow!

Cheers on a job well done! smile.gifsmile.gif

No, thank you. It’s not really a chore if, as you say, you can make yourself write it up after each move (an extra five minutes per turn). I actually enjoyed the experience – it made me think about what I’m doing for a change and helped my immersion in the whole experience.

Abbott, it may also be of interest to you to see how your scenario played out. Plus I’ve just started Road To Moscow (after all the excellent reviews on this thread) with one of my regular playing partners and it’s already giving me tense, nervous headaches. Marvellous

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Watch out for this one, he is wily. I beat him senseless only on account of the fact he has the tactical acumen of MasterGoodale on a seven day crack binge. But the lad has tenacity, I will give him that.

:mad: I think our game was the most miserable, yet informative, of my CMBB career (although my encounter with the elusive MG isn’t over by a long way yet…). I’m saving you a special slot on my CMAK dance card, maggot, and I hope we will be tripping the light fantastic as soon as the CD arrives on my doormat. It’s just a shame the new game doesn’t model battles between the Brits and the Yanks :mad:

Chin chin,

Teddy

It is a bottle of Glenfiddich Special Reserve Single malt Scotch, aged to perfection for 12 years. Add in playing the Pommies in CMAK, and what more could you ask for? The beer? DAB, Corona Extra, Warsteiner, and Pilsner Urquell.

Add in Berli playing the Germans against the Pommies, and we will have a good time. smile.gif

Rune