It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

The more technically-minded maggots will be pleased to learn I've entered the Noughties. It's goodbye tired old W98, and hello foxy new XP.

CMBB seems to appreciate my efforts (my little pixilated chaps die in a much smoother and more aesthetically pleasing manner) while PBEM Helper is now fully functional (that’s right, F5 now works).

My battle with Mike is progressing nicely and should be finished by the time CMAK arrives (although we better be off to Africa shortly, or I’m in danger of peaking too soon).

MG, however, is obviously tethered in his basement again (the gimp), as our encounter is moving along in a highly erratic and unsatisfying way … kind of like watching Soddball attempting to do the Funky Gibbon at the local Ritzy nightclub after indulging in large quantities of Aftershock. I think I could be bowing before the Plague Infested Mouse Expressionist to acknowledge his TNT prowess and surrendering very shortly.

Axe will also be relieved to hear I’ve been knocking together our masterpiece in quiet moments. I’ve been very slack, but should have it ready soon(ish).

Chin chin,

Teddy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Ooooh! How did that game go, btw? Love that particular map.

The most fascinating ineptitude in Axe's aptitude was that he had one company worth of infantry in an absolutely wrong place when the scenario ended. It was like "I should move these platoons to a safe place where they don't get hurt...must avoid the flags. w00t, I'm a genius!". :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

It's too big! :mad:

I've heard this before...but not from a man...nor a Canadian.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Being a somewhat honorable fellow, I am open to suggestions. I would hate to rob you and Snarker of the only bright spots in your day, that of reading my sig. :mad:

My suggestion is that you will sent me 500 bucks ASAP. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Ooooh! How did that game go, btw? Love that particular map.

The most fascinating ineptitude in Axe's aptitude was that he had one company worth of infantry in an absolutely wrong place when the scenario ended. It was like "I should move these platoons to a safe place where they don't get hurt...must avoid the flags. w00t, I'm a genius!". :mad: </font>

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I wonder how many people have ever dare venture here????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four. All the other member names are duplicates.

What only four? From that i deduct that some poster are insulting them self, weird, really weird, scaringly weird. Are you sure none of suffer from schizofrenia?

Btw What does a guy have to do to get a PBEM game going :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone seen the Whino lately? He hasn't been seen for a couple of days (barring his ability to post)since I lit up one of his Stug IIIF(late) models with my KV-2 in a most specatacular fireball. That was only after plasma blasting an entire platoon of his from the bushes where they scurried away all broken like to be reduced to little flat figures littering the field.

The Hoorer... :mad: :mad: :mad:

What only four? From that i deduct that some poster are insulting them self, weird, really weird, scaringly weird. Are you sure none of suffer from schizofrenia?

You are supposed to suffer from this disease? I kinda like the cacophany of voices telling me to kill the lot of you.

quote:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As this coming Monday ....--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party??!! It's the day of affliction, bereavement, dolour, grief, mourning, regret, sorrow, woe and worry, fer crying out loud!!!

Why do you Finns have so much animosity for Mondays? Is the sobriety to much bear? Does the fact that you live on an ice cube, constantly under a cloud of cooking lutefisk and the ever present polar lurking cause that much trepidation?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Just what we need, a picture of Soddball playing around. No, stukkypukky, it's the picture below the bear! :D:D

No wonder CMBB didn't "rock his boat". :rolleyes:

Btw, have you seen Soddball using a smiley? It's so wrong on so many levels. :eek:

Edit: :mad:

[ October 30, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Originally posted by Mike:

Never mind Silly putty - you're only playing Dave - it'll look like a game, but it won't actually be one!

Okay, Mr. Stalin Mike's Organ, I'm afraid this latest slur calls for a challenge. Since you are from the bottom half of the Earth, let me explain to you in very short words what this means:

<big>I will play you in a game of CM. CMBB or CMAK. One or the other or both. We will play CMBB now, or we will wait and play CMAK. I don't care. You choose. I will wait to hear from you. Don't take too long. If this is all too hard for you, let me know. I will draw a picture for you next time. You make me sick, you bad man. Bad, bad, bad! GRRRRRR!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Never mind Silly putty - you're only playing Dave - it'll look like a game, but it won't actually be one!

Okay, Mr. Stalin Mike's Organ, I'm afraid this latest slur calls for a challenge. </font>

Good Friday morning, maggot-challenged Cheery Wafflers! Except for Mike, who may be in Wednesday or Sunday or something completely unknown. Also mike_the_impaired, who may not be aware of time passing at all. :rolleyes:

You sick people should put warning before entering this thread, something like:

WARNING: High probability of losing your sanity and overexposure to ==> the :mad: gremlin

Now you know what the Cheery Waffle in the thread title is for. We have our own version of subtlety. :D

By the way Dave my tankniks are itching to go...
I think cornstarch will help that. It will be at least 8 more hours before I can see what your Russo/British tankers are up to. Patience, young maggot! :D

So Mike, when should I look for an e-mail? Tomorrow? Yesterday? In the spring? That pesky time difference really throws me. I think we should all adopt GMT as the standard, and if that means the sun is out from 9 PM to 9 AM, we'll get used to it.