It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SaTyR:

Puss ? One, two, three, yes, three different letters... what do I win ?

You win an honorary degree from the MasterGoodale School of Advanced Spelling, Pest-Extermination, Tactics, and Mold-Removal. Suitable for framing. All you have to do is drop by his house sometime and pick it up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

All you have to do is drop by his house sometime and pick it up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I don't want or need MasterGoodale's house. There's mice, mold and ants in it, and I'd probably run into MasterGoodale himself. You go and pick it up. Or is picking up houses strictly an Uberfinn thing ?

Originally posted by SaTyR:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

All you have to do is drop by his house sometime and pick it up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I don't want or need MasterGoodale's house. There's mice, mold and ants in it, and I'd probably run into MasterGoodale himself. You go and pick it up. Or is picking up houses strictly an Uberfinn thing ?</font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm afraid the Americans, the British, the Germans, even the Australians and New Zealanders never perfected those tactics.

The Canadians, however, did.

:mad: :mad:

Eh?</font>

After all, living in a climate so inhospitable has got to toughen up people. I'm sure the repeated freezing and thawing of their skin makes it at least as tough as steel plate.

I resemble that remark! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GGGGGGGGGGARAARARAGRGARAGRGARAR!!!! :mad: :mad:

That's right pus pods! :mad: I made it within the first 5 posts this time you amoeba licking sheep-banging piles of frog snot!!! :mad: :mad:

Touched a nerve, did we?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm afraid the Americans, the British, the Germans, even the Australians and New Zealanders never perfected those tactics.

The Canadians, however, did.

</font>

Turns out to everyone!

(and there was much rejoicing. yayayayayay!)

Lots of TNT enclosed.

(and there was much weeping and gnashing of crispy lips, chikachikachikachik!)

Again, sorry for the delay and thanks for understanding.

Axe and I have fought to a draw in the factories of Krasni Octabyr in Stalingrad, in the snow, with the points advantage to Axe. While my men took most of their objectives, like the real thing, the cost in lives was too high. As Erickson said, my forces were used "like a human battering ram" and the score shows it. :mad: Great game Axe, very good fun on this one. I highly recommend this map for infantry battles (it's the little warehouse map in the Stalingrad pack).

Axe just trounced me. Bum's rushed my clankies and shot the occupants when they tried to leave with the keys.

I proclaim him my nemesis; my arch-enemy; and he who is lacking bowels of compassion shall be known as Axe the Stonyhearted for his actions this day. {Scuffs dirt and mumbles} Gamey bastiche... :D I mean :mad: :mad: :mad:

The Finns and Canadians are so tough they don't need houses. They never go indoors anyway.

All right Dave H, this uber-Canadian myth is crap and you know it. If you don't know it look at Axe's sig. That fecker lost playing as Finns. I half-suspected he was that nutter that went over the Falls a few weeks back. Hell, if I was Canadian I would have very little to live for as well. Just because because theirs is a country of thick-headed louts doesn't make them any tougher than any other Third-world, English-speaking country...oh wait, they are the ONLY Third-world, English-speaking country.

They bleedin' well are not - New Zealand's the only 3rd world English speaking country thank you ery much - we ain't got much down here and we're proud of it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

hang on....that's not right........oh a pox of puss on ya (see I can spell rong to!) :mad: :mad:

At least we're gonna thrash ya awl at the wurld cup!! Go the All Blacks yaaaaayyyyyyyyy...... tongue.gif

In a rotten bit of luck I finished three -- count 'em -- three PBEMs yesterday and one the day before to, in no particular order since they don't deserve one, Snickers, Bucket, Snoopy and Kook.

Win, tie, loss, loss. Erm, not too bad since the two losses were minor and tactical.

Anybody up for a 15-turn or less rumble in a shattered city? Look out for the CHUDs in the sewers! :mad: :mad: (That doesn't include Snarker's rematch offer which I accept with glee.)

Snarker, I'll wear my arch nemesis badge with pride as I'm sure Dave wears the one I gave him. Does it get me a discount at the dry cleaners?

[ October 28, 2003, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Looks like MasterGoodale slung some seriously angry lead last night. I predict multiple sad faces in each reply from my victims. :mad:

The coffee shop I get my coffee at every morning on the way to work had a sign at the drive through window that read:

"We need $10s and $5s BAD. Please give us your $10s and $5s when you can! GRGRAGRAGRGRGRGRAGRAAGG!!"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I pointed out to the drive through guy that his little shop was angry :mad:

He just laughed. :mad:

Looks like MasterGoodale slung some seriously angry lead last night. I predict multiple sad faces in each reply from my victims. :mad:

The coffee shop I get my coffee at every morning on the way to work had a sign at the drive through window that read:

"We need $10s and $5s BAD. Please give us your $10s and $5s when you can! GRGRAGRAGRGRGRGRAGRAAGG!!"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then you woke up and your bed was all wet?

Maggots, I just spent a few minutes reading the latest of the Peng threads over in the CMAK forum.

<h1>The Horror!!</h1>

Page after page of sullen name calling, whiney little cries of "Hey mister, I wanna play, too!", and dreary poseurs. I noticed none of the regulars from Cheery Waffle Land (with the exception of a certain mike_the_squire) had visited recently. What a wasteland! The knights and jacks and jokers over there must already be in Sahara survival mode. No kidding around, rationing water, everything deadly serious. So sad, really, to see the whole thing shriveling into nothingness. Not even a friendly graemlin as far as the eye can see. tongue.gif:D :eek: :D:rolleyes::D;):D

What did you chuck at me last night? Oh, I remember. Angry pleas for mercy. My $5s worth: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: