It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

Mike and Mike. First, Mike. Love wine, but it turns unless I drink the whole bottle... (hic) I need to find a good, reasonably priced table wine that doesn't give me a feckin' 'cheap red' tannin hangover after two glasses.

Now Mike. The mass market beer here serves one purpose only. To get drunk. When I did some work with Miller in college, the stats were telling - 20% of 'Mercan beer drinkers drank 80% of the production. And you know who the advertising targets.

Micro brews. Yes, the micro brews here are very good. Well, most of them, anyway. Brew your own carefully and it can be better than anything you can buy. But it's torture waiting for it to finish!

Excuse me, maggots, but all this talk about fermented goodies made me thirsty. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Wart-fellating philistine. Your definition of beer is that foul pee-wee the rest of the world sees fit only for cleaning drains with. :mad:

You hairless bawl sac! I go by the addage that American beer is like making love in a canoe. You supply the punchline. I much prefer the chewy European stuff. Warm, where appropriate. Brew my own also.

</font>

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Wart-fellating philistine. Your definition of beer is that foul pee-wee the rest of the world sees fit only for cleaning drains with. :mad:

Soddball you knob gobbling old git, I shouldn't be surprised to see you resurface in this abortive attempt at some sort of pre-pubescent anger-laced Peng clone.

<a href="http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=001254#000000" target="_blank">

You ladies are a day late and a dollar short</a>

There seems to be a lot of molten globs of something or other being flung around, and I have a suspician it involves Soddball's bi-hourly habitual shaking of the white hot coconuts from the veiny love tree. Some things never change.

Buggers, gits, and wankers, All.

How does the rest of this go? Oh yes, GARAAgagahagaGAGGAGAGRARARA :mad: :mad: :mad: and so on and so forth. </font>

Snarker, Axe, Becket - send turns <big>NOW!!</big> How many minutes does it take for you guys to get turns back? It's been what, an hour or two since I sent mine? What's the holdup? GRRRRR!!! :mad:

Captain Wacky, while there are indeed superficial similarities between the thread you linked and the Cheery Waffle, there is also one difference which is of cosmic, mind-shattering proportions:

The Anti-Cess thread was begun specifically as an alternative to the Peng thread. There was no reason for it to exist except to give members a thread of their own while avoiding running afoul of the Olde Ones lurking in the MBT. A nice effort, although ultimately futile. :(

If you take the time to read Axe's excellent history of the Cheery Waffle threads, wherever he's left it lying around, you will discover this thread has an entirely different and noble purpose. It was not begun as some short-lived alternative to the Peng. No, the Cheery Waffle was created with a much higher mission, namely, to keep MasterGoodale from being the william amos/sgt. beavis of all the forums. All of us who post here regularly take our duty of containing MasterGoodale very seriously. We know we're providing a service, not only to the forum members and BFC, but to all mankind. Actually, we probably all deserve medals. Sorry, I'm getting all choked up here! tongue.gif:Dtongue.gif:D

Poor Dave - it must be a bit rough getting all choked up while being serviced!

But I'm sure you know how to take it - you usually do after all!!

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker, Axe, Becket - send turns <big>NOW!!</big> How many minutes does it take for you guys to get turns back? It's been what, an hour or two since I sent mine? What's the holdup? GRRRRR!!! :mad:

Inbox. You look. Now.

All of us who post here regularly take our duty of containing MasterGoodale very seriously. We know we're providing a service, not only to the forum members and BFC, but to all mankind. Actually, we probably all deserve medals.

{cough}... free copies {cough} of CMAK...{cough}

The Anti-Cess thread was begun specifically as an alternative to the Peng thread. There was no reason for it to exist except to give members a thread of their own while avoiding running afoul of the Olde Ones lurking in the MBT. A nice effort, although ultimately futile.

Ah, but Antithicess lives on to this very day. Having outlived its original usefullness as a common place to insult Dorosh, it underwent a descent into madness (mainly due to Soddball's infatuation with Dorosh's naughty bits) which spawned the Onion Wars which I believe is now at Mk IV, and getting better each time. Most of the originals are still there too, myself, Spankdragon, Mannheim Wanker, and that gap-toothed mulleted sheep shagging Packer fan Enoch.

[ October 29, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Just becuase I agree with you doesnt mean I dont hate you.

Maggot.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

GRGRGAAAAARRGH!!!! Uh, who are you agreeing with? The philistine or the bawl sack?

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Send a setup, you leg-humper. Something short, 20 or so turns so we can finish the gamey thing before CMAK.

:mad: :mad:

Nay, nay, and thrice nay. You'll have to wait for AK to come out to receive your setup. CM:BB hangs on my weary shoulders like a urine-stained flashing mac, and no matter how hard I try I fail to become excited by the Russkies.

Posted by Captain Wackoff

Soddball you knob gobbling old git, I shouldn't be surprised to see you resurface in this abortive attempt at some sort of pre-pubescent anger-laced Peng clone.

There seems to be a lot of molten globs of something or other being flung around, and I have a suspician it involves Soddball's bi-hourly habitual shaking of the white hot coconuts from the veiny love tree. Some things never change.

Buggers, gits, and wankers, All.

How does the rest of this go? Oh yes, GARAAgagahagaGAGGAGAGRARARA and so on and so forth.

Ah, Wackster. How nice of you to drop by. The MasterGoodale threads are so much less fraught with thought than the Onion Wars, so I find it safer to hang around here flicking chewing gum at the girls. Nice of you to pop by - I must remember to put you on my list for a sound whipping the moment AK comes out. Sigs at twenty paces?

:mad:

If you take the time to read Axe's excellent history of the Cheery Waffle threads, wherever he's left it lying around

I've added it to my sig. :mad: :mad:

Oh, and I have to write version 1.01 soon since we have a few more excuses to add to the list. :mad: :mad:

[ October 30, 2003, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Turn away, sir! The heroic proletariat continues to strike fear into your namby pamby fascist forces! One almost would think you're playing the Canadians.

Did anyone notice the Vikings got thwomped by the Giants? Can you say overrated? I knew you could. :D

Good morning, fellow Cheery Waffle addicts! :D

I see we have questions this fine morning, so let's get right to it.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I wonder how many people have ever dare venture here????

Four. All the other member names are duplicates.

How many times has the word maggot been used???
Not quite enough yet, maggot! :D

Who the hell is Goodale en Seanachai or whatever???
That's MasterGoodale, pilgrim. He's some sort of exotic life form infesting a house in New England. He lives a life filled with his vomiting children, his mold, his ants, his mice, and his electricity. tongue.gif:D

Seanachai is most likely a figment of the imagination. He's sort of like a leprechaun, minus the pot of gold. There have been reported sightings all over Minneapolis/St. Paul, but he has yet to be captured. tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As this coming Monday (Nov 3rd) is the first year anniversary of your <small>Master Goddam's</small> entry into the BFC community, are you miscreants having a party?

Party??!! It's the day of affliction, bereavement, dolour, grief, mourning, regret, sorrow, woe and worry, fer crying out loud!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As this coming Monday (Nov 3rd) is the first year anniversary of your <small>Master Goddam's</small> entry into the BFC community, are you miscreants having a party?

Party??!! It's the day of affliction, bereavement, dolour, grief, mourning, regret, sorrow, woe and worry, fer crying out loud!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You slope-headed turd! Where's your sig my forces so valiantly defended (66%-34%) in the Magna Opus of Bucket? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You slope-headed turd! Where's your sig my forces so valiantly defended (66%-34%) in the Magna Opus of Bucket? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>