cmbb is dangerous

I heard my wife come up behind while playing CMBO after I had downloaded a new camo-pack and I said "what do you think of this cool looking camo on this tank" She didn't respond right away.....I turned around and noticed she had a new "Victoria Secret" item on! ah.........kinda ruined the moment. :eek:

And artichokes smell really bad when all the water is gone and they continue to cook.....thanks to CMBO also!

[ January 07, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Panzertruppe ]

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

I heard my wife come up behind while playing CMBO after I had downloaded a new camo-pack and I said "what do you think of this cool looking camo on this tank" She didn't respond right away.....I turned around and noticed she had a new "Victoria Secret" item on! ah.........kinda ruined the moment. :eek:

And artichokes smell really bad when all the water is gone and they continue to cook.....thanks to CMBO also!

Whoa, musta been kinda wierd turning back around and playing CMBO with your wife dressed like that huh! ;)

Originally posted by Priest:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ParaBellum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wilhammer:

When is this Victoria Secrets Mod coming out?

YESS! I want the female-partisan-mod combined with Victoria's Secret's spring time camo mod!

*sigh*</font>

I heard my wife come up behind while playing CMBO after I had downloaded a new camo-pack and I said "what do you think of this cool looking camo on this tank" She didn't respond right away.....I turned around and noticed she had a new "Victoria Secret" item on! ah.........kinda ruined the moment.
did you get any screen shots? :D:D;)

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

This game is giving me a taste for cold food. Cook time 1 minute, stand time 3 hours just doesn't seem to work. :D

Para

Where do you get those Graemlins?! :confused:

Right-click on them, click on 'properties' and copy the address. I have a small .txt file on my HD with the links to several interesting ones. Simply post the addresses as 'image' when creating a new post.

sgtgoody:

"I usually play with my wife standing behind me with a list of household chores that need to be done."

that's sick....ohh i see....play the game and your wife is behind you...okay...i understand now...sorry, i am not a native speaker...

just joking ... more offensive intended...

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Hey, what do you dip your artichokes in? I use butter and lemon mix, sometimes with a dash of vinegar. Sometimes I'll use nothing. I've heard of people using mayonaise; I tried it once and thought it tasted like crap.