I'd Like to Buy the World A Peng, and Teach The World to Challenge

I didn't feel like making up my own rules, so here's Joe's demented babble from the last one.

---------------

Hearken ye to the Rules of the CessPool, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, i.e. MBT and the Peng Challenge Thread ... be they ever so humble.

SOD OFF! There, now you have no excuse for staying around have you? You can't say you weren't warned, you can't complain that you didn't know you weren't wanted (though we'd have thought that your life experience to this point would have made THAT point abundantly clear) and you can't expect this to be like every other post on the BFC board.

This is the Peng Challenge Thread and it serves the purpose of allowing US, the members of this thread, to challenge, belittle and denigrate each other ... EACH OTHER, not YOU! You should Sod Off.

Were you to stick around, despite our best efforts to make you leave, you might consider challenging someone. You should have plenty of experience in challenging ... or at least in BEING challenged in almost every way possible. Challenge someone like yourself, some lowlife, scum sucking newbie (SSN) who wants to get a thrill by actually posting on the MBT. Do NOT challenge ME or any of the Knights of the CessPool, we will laugh at you ... actually we'll laugh at you anyway but you won't get a game so don't try. We MIGHT sic a Squire on you for our amusement and if so you should ... well, amuse us! Be witty, that will require that you double your wit quotient but give it a shot.

Sound off as if you have a pair, none of this mamby pamby, mother may I, golly fellows what a swell lot of chaps you have here may I join then CRAP. In doing so, however, do not sound off ABOUT your pair. Leave your personal hang ups, political, sexual, racial and so forth for the General Discussion forum because we don't care. Just good old fashioned personal attacks ... and of course attacks on Australia and the denizens thereof.

Be EXTEMEMLY NICE to the the Ladies of the CessPool or you'll incur our wrath and get sent to Coventry and never be mentioned again.

---------------------------------

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,

A beautiful day for a neighbor.

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,

A neighborly day for a beauty.

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.

I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.

Since we're together we might as well say:

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?

Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,

Won't you please?

Please won't you be my neighbor dalem ?

Guest PondScum

Hideous, just hideous. And don't think I didn't notice you ripping off my "By George" on the outerboards, either. Don't you owe me a setup or a turn or something?

Okay, last time we had a major crisis and the Olde Ones were all skimmed off of the surface of the Pool I made loud thwocking noises until they were tossed back in. That seemed to liven things up for a whole two seconds.

So.

I figure we need a reason to hate, something to dislike, so from now on i AM LEAVING MY CAPS LOCK ON IN HERE. i HOPE IT BUGS YOU. i HOPE IT BUGS YOU A LOT. i HOPE IT CAUSES ENOUGH BOTHER THAT A SMALL TWINGE OF IT MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE IT ALL THE WAY UP INTO THE TINY CLUSTER OF DYING NERVE CELLS THAT THE MAJORITY OF YOU LOT REFER TO AS YOUR BRAINS.

aND i HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO STEEP YOU IN THE FETID MORASS OF sUPER aTOMIC pERSIFLAGE.

sOME DECREES ABOUT PANTS, JUNK MAIL, AND pANZER lEADER'S DISTURBING NOT-BEING-HERE-A-WHOLE-LOT-LATELY-NESS WILL FOLLOW.

cARRY ON, MY WAYWARD SON.

[ March 10, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

dalem, with that title I was almost afraid to see what you came up with for the rules.

Fortunately, you took your cue from the Coca-Cola company and just ripped them off.

[ March 10, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by dalem:

[QB

I figure we need a reason to hate..

. [/QB]

oh,I didn't know there is need of reason for that... Hasta luego, amigo. ?

besides,soon, you have to get started.The roads floods out.(Shoot your way to freedom,kid.)

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Wid ye noo picture thas....Lars as a baboon (Ah knoo, tha made oop bit as still tae come), an' hae as cracked on tha haid bah a wicked band o' Ballsonchins an' dragged orf tae tha Edinburgh Haid Office o' tha Ootfitters o' Kiltery tae tha Great Unwashed.

Taken tae a dimly lit room, hae as slapped aboot a wee bit thain draissed ain tha huntin' tartan o' tha Clan MacBaboon. A sporran stitched fraim rat fur as stapled tae has shtyupid haid an' tha whole stankin' lot as thain shoved doon a laundry shute tae tha dung slathered darkness o' tha Ootfitters o' Kiltery tae tha Great Unwashed's private ubliette. A generous bucket o' fox piss as thain tossed doon after tha tosser (thang ye vurry mush) an' tha door slapped shut.

Ah think tha's a grrreat story wi' a fantastic aindin'.

Dammit dalem, that is not only the lamest title since you ripped-off Helen Reddy, it's also as lame as...well...Berli that you could not come up with anything more original than merely quoting the Mighty Justicar in the opening post.

You suck. I think I'll kill more of your tanks.

Now really, I'm actually starting to believe some of the drivel posted by Seanachai, MrSpkr (the ambulance-chasing twit) and others to the effect that the MBT is dying.

Hortlund, you feckin' pillock! You're a brand-spankin' new Kanigget and you didn't take this opportunity to breathe some life into the Cesspool? Loser. I think I'll kill more of your tanks too (yes, I know you've got King Tigers, I don't give a dayum).

Seriously Delta dalem, do everyone a favor, and don't start any new Peng threads. You're embarrassing, like WJC was embarrassing.

I'm gonna take my pitchfork to some of you wankers, mark my words...(shut up Berli)

In conclusion, you can all just SOD THE FECK OFF (Ladies of the Pool, and the Justicar excepted, as always).

[ March 10, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah think tha's a grrreat story wi' a fantastic aindin'.

Yes, it ran the emotional gamut from A to B. Reading your stories is almost as disturbing as waking up in the operating theater and seeing that Professor Erwin Cory is your brain surgeon. Either that or an Australian. Or some goober from Minnesota.

Originally posted by Kryzith:

Gosh, Y'all seem like a great bunch of fellow's. Do Y'all mind if I join your little group. Oh and hey Joe do ya want to get an ass wuppin in a PBEM game?

Bloody hell! No email address, no common sense, can't follow the rules. Have you SODDED OFF lad?

On the bright side, it took unusually long for the Grue food to arrive in this incarnation of the MBT.

Edited to remove the nasty smiley

[ March 11, 2003, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

I will agree, as an Olde One, to accept the presence of Bone Vulture here, as long as he agrees, forever and ever, to never ever post another wanking picture of Vanilla Ice here, or on any other thread of the Combat Mission Forum again. Barring the General Forum, of course, which is so f'ing stupid, in general, that there's no point in attempting to defend its integrity.

Enough is enough.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I will agree, as an Olde One, to accept the presence of Bone Vulture here, as long as he agrees, forever and ever, to never ever post another wanking picture of Vanilla Ice here, or on any other thread of the Combat Mission Forum again. Barring the General Forum, of course, which is so f'ing stupid, in general, that there's no point in attempting to defend its integrity.

Enough is enough.

yOU ARE WEAK. wE ARE STRONG. we WILL REND THE FLESH FROM YOUR BONES AND SUCK OUT THE MARROW. cOVENTRY MUST BE MAINTAINED!

I'm going to bed, now.

When I awake, I wish to see at least the beginning...the twinklings, of a rebirth of wonder.

How many of you lot realize the gift we've been given? How many of you realize how our every 'point of brilliance-lame jest-moment of annoying idiocy' are given a rough validity by all the things we've posted before?

How many of you realize that you are standing in the foot-steps of Gnomes, and you're coming up short?

I want to see a roll-call of Cesspool participation. A 'present, sir, and I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' sort of response to who believes, and who simply wants to be believed.

I'm getting private calls to put the Peng Challenge Thread to sleep. Forever. Stand up, and give us your own take.

Guest PondScum

Just in case Elvis hasn't returned to the building by the time the Gnome awakes, let me just channel him for a moment:

Wankers.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm getting private calls to put the Peng Challenge Thread to sleep. Forever. Stand up, and give us your own take.

You could do that, but I'd just keep creating a peng challenge and posting in it repeatedly, even if I'm the only one who bothers.

Why?

3) Annoyance value: I know it'd p*ss off whoever it is that wants to do away with the Peng Challenge,

1) More Annoyance value: the outies hate us, and annoying them is gratifying, and

9) I'm not quite all there.

Mace

Guest konrad

Seanachai's Undulance

Steady,steady , Seanachai , you're always running ahead...I said there is an air of irresponsibility about you...

I know myself how hard it is to be jilted ,some men don't appreciate treasures ,that's all.

konrad

Originally posted by Vadr:

bzz bzz bzzzz zzzz bzz bzzz bzzzzz zzz zzz zzzzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz zzz bzzz bzzz bzzz zzz zzz z z z zzzzz bzz

You see, when you reach the level of understanding that comes with knighthood you also reach a new level of insight. I could not possibly explain it to you...since you are but a lowly idjit with the intelligence level of a small plant.

See, most SSN's, serfs or squires post alot of idiotic drivel because they think this will somehow give them the attention they so desperately crave. Others post insane ramblings because they think they are funny. Yet others post weird weird "creations" that more resembles a number of letters chosen completely at random than anything resulting from coherent thought. Then there are yet others that post song lyrics just to cause pain and suffering.

Imagine a MBT where we didnt have to endure the endless ramblings of complete morons, or disgusting attempts at "poetry" or "wit" preformed by complete retards...such a nice and beautiful place it would be. Yes, a refuge, a place of peace and tranquility...much like a small lake in the summer, gently caressed by the sun, hidden deep in the woods, surrounded by rolling treecovered hills. Ahhh *sniff* imagine sitting there, covered in fox urine, with a cold beer in one hand and a rifle in the other, doing nothing but basking in the sun and looking at the water, waiting for some hapless animal to walk into sight so you can kill it...bliss I tell you...complete bliss.

But no...instead every day a new bunch of morons storm in like a group of japanese tourists assaulting a small village church in the middle of a private wedding (I've actually seen that happen)...complete with mindless chattering, uncountable video cameras, peculiar clothes and photo flashes. I have seen more tact and tone among a flock of baboons having a collective bad acid trip.

So therefore I have decided to start my own crusade against all these rouge posters. I will fight them wherever I encounter them, with every weapon I can find. And right now I am mastering the hidden art of shutting up unless you've acutally have something to say. Yes, the first step in this crusade against the dimwits is to use silence to throw them off balance. And your post proved that I am making excellent progress.

I understand that all this will go completely over the heads of you and all the other idjits out there. Therefore I will try to put it in terms even you could understand if you're having a good day:

SOD OFF

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Well, life did not turn out well , so we'll start all over again...

Shut Up ,unless you've actually have something to say.

konrad

Vadr , I think living in the tropics has "teched" you, or at least fried your synapses like an EMP bomb. (cant wait to see those work, maybe they will sell small versions of them in best buy or CompUSA, and you can zap those annoying juveniles who insist on playing rap music in their cars at 2 AM, and all you hear is the bass ****BOOM BA BA BOOM BIM BIM BA BOOM BOOM**** , plus you can here it twelve blocks away because low fequency sound travels further-- don't ya love science?--.

Well anyway... Hortlund I prefer the Cesspool motiff...who the hell needs ponds, and meadows, and sunshine? Dungeons, dark dungeons for me, murky winding passages, dim lighted stairwells which take you deeper and deeper into the fetid bowels, places where no one would want to be, rank, smelly, dripping with ooze and other creepy things. This is the domain of the MBT, make it too nice, you boob, and all sorts or riff-raff and urchins will want to wander in.

[ March 11, 2003, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]