Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

My turns are very easy, and get much easier as the game progresses. :rolleyes:

They'd have to be really easy to top the ones I'm sending He Who Snarks.

Open email. Fire Up PBEM Helper. Press Play. Press Go. Send turn. </font>

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me just say that not only are the Canadians citizens of a wanna be US state, so are the Finns.

Bucket of faecies, your taunting has reached level of :mad: :mad: :mad: in my angry-o-meter (or sumfink). When it reaches an appropriate level, we will start a match, and eventually you will be my bidge monkey. :mad:

Axe, wellcome back! I hope you handled your you-know-what better than your T-34s (hint: they explode too early). Did we have a game going? Ah yes, the one set by Bidge where my conscript Italians try to defend against your crack Soviet Tank Army. Well, I won't give up even if the AI autosurrenders. BTW, FYI, AFAIK and IIRC, MasterCabronale and his half-brother PrinzeCabroneugen have not sent any turns in fecking ages. I give dem 24 hours to sent me mah turns, or they will be my biatches forever! :mad:

Poor Cakey, I've had immense sympathy for you ever since CMBB showed me that the Finnish army disposed of, ahem, "Sissy Squads."

He Who Snarks, you're a big bully. You merely sneeze at my remaining tanks and they flee.

I'm horribly, horribly bored. So bored I'm posting to the Pengers. But they're preoccupied with FlatEarther66 and thus of little amusement. I've even pointed out that Andreas was a muppet but it's gotten me nothing in the way of responses -- nothing!

I've been reduced to taunting a Finn. No doubt next I'll run around stealing crutches from old people.

[ September 19, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Cabron66:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

So, let me just say that not only are the Canadians citizens of a wanna be US state, so are the Finns.

I'll keep giving you the rope if you agree to keep hanging yourself with it. </font>

Becket, before you end up dangling at the end of a rope someplace, tell me a little about the storm. I know the federal offices were all closed in DC Thursday and Friday. How much rain did you guys get? Any wind damage?

I heard some guy in western Virginia saying their rain guage had measured over 16 inches of rainfall. I'm assuming the district didn't get that much, because that would have been a real disaster. :eek:

Hallo! Evil Clown lads! It is I, Seanachai.

Just wanted to stop by and introduce you to my new lunatic stalker and mortal enemy, Cabron66! You met him already, of course. He's the one who thinks all the threads are being padlocked because of him. Gormless.

Now, he thinks that he and I are locked in some life and death struggle of power and dominance, or something (that part's all a bit vague, actually), so if I ever happen to post here, or should you see me posting on the rest of the Forum, don't be surprised if he shows up to, oh, revile me, or contradict me, or point out to you how bad I am and how you shouldn't listen to me because I'm a monster or something.

Of course, I know you lot aren't likely to be surprised by anyone showing up to bad mouth me. I mean, you do it yourselves almost constantly. But, you know, act like whatever he tells you is new, and act all outraged and stuff.

He's my first ever mortal enemy, and I want him to feel that he's doing well. Give him a bit of a boost. So, maybe you could make him feel welcome, and turn loose the Finnish bugggers to go 'Oh yes, that Seanachai, he hates all ethnics, you know. We hate him too! He insults the memory of our grandfathers by his very existence.'

And maybe the rest of you could tell him: 'You don't need to tell us about Seanachai! We ran that pusy out of here on a rail! We're with you Cabron66, in your fight to attain justice against the Grogs.'

I'm not sure he thinks I'm an actual Grog. Probably just a Grog running dog, or something.

And Soddball, maybe you could explain to him that, even though you are almost as awful as I am, that we're really nothing alike and should never be mistaken for each other, and that you'd be more than happy to help him drive me from the Board.

He's a bit dim, you see. It's almost...magical. But when someone marches in and starts playing Ahab to your whale, you end up with certain responsibilities.

You lot know that. I mean, what's the Goodalers without a lot of general and thorough going hatred? You buggers put me in mind of the Nac Mac Feegle.

So do what you can. I imagine he'll be by shortly, if he hasn't been posting while I've been worrying over how to introduce him.

This guy CabronSS is killing me! He is now claiming our thread of scholars was locked on his account over in The Pool . And counting the Pool being locked on his account as well.

Let's not tell him how it works around here; it is just too much fun watching him make a fool out of himself. He is like Sgt. Beavis, Gaylord and Monster Zero all rolled into one. He is also doing his best to get people to attack the fact that he is a Messikan. I wonder why that bothers him so much?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hallo! Evil Clown lads! It is I, Seanachai.

...And maybe the rest of you could tell him: We ran that pusy out of here on a rail! We're with you Cabron66, in your fight to attain justice against the Grogs.' ...

You left an 's' out of 'puss'y. Don't try getting on MGA's bad side.

You lot know that. I mean, what's the Goodalers without a lot of general and thorough going hatred? You buggers put me in mind of the Nac Mac Feegle.

So do what you can. I imagine he'll be by shortly, if he hasn't been posting while I've been worrying over how to introduce him.

Bah! Take your albatross away, Olde One. We will watch with great interest as you battle your Balrog, Seanachai the Grey.

:D:D I mean :mad: :mad:

Seanachai, your religious debates in the Peng thread are of no interest here. Next time please wipe your feet before dropping in unannounced. There's no telling what other contaminants you've picked up discussing movement in snow, close air support, the price of cheese, John Ashcroft, and any other subjects you've been posting on.

Actually, I'm seeing those sitcom kind of sparks flying between you two big lugs. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Oh,oh, gotta go watch Bill Maher. tongue.gif:D

Cabron66! Cabron66! Where are you, lad?

I talked about you in this thread. Why aren't you here to put me on display as your Mortal Enemy?

Sorry. I'm sure my personal, dedicated stalker will show up here eventually.

It's just that I worry about him getting it all right, you know? Showing up and attacking me, I mean. I'd hate for my new personal Mortal Enemy to show up here to thrash me, and make a fool of himself.

I mean, how embarrassing is that? Personal Mortal Enemy shows up, you introduce him around the Master Goodale thread, and he makes a complete bollocks of it.

Look, I'm sure he'll be here shortly. He's probably just gone off to throw up for a while after his most recent pitiable round of drunken self-humiliation.

Umm...so how about that Soddball, eh? What a Pyrate!

Originally posted by Dave H:

Becket, before you end up dangling at the end of a rope someplace, tell me a little about the storm. I know the federal offices were all closed in DC Thursday and Friday. How much rain did you guys get? Any wind damage?

I heard some guy in western Virginia saying their rain guage had measured over 16 inches of rainfall. I'm assuming the district didn't get that much, because that would have been a real disaster. :eek:

The District got hammered. Plus Alexandria is under water, and Arlington is a mess. The northwestern and northeastern areas along either side of the MD borders got pummeled too. West of the city seemed to get off a bit lighter; we were without power for only 18 hours and only lost one tree.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

He is also doing his best to get people to attack the fact that he is a Messikan. I wonder why that bothers him so much?

Well, once the other Canadians started attacking him, it got harder and harder to claim that he was being persecuted for being Canadian. </font>

Dear Jim Boggs:

Rocky Top, you'll always be

home sweet home to me;

Good ol' Rocky Top;

Rocky Top Tennessee;

Rocky Top Tennessee.

:D

PLEASE don't ever do that again. I once sat through an entire University of Tennessee football road game, where they completely overmatched the non-conference opponent, and I heard that song enough to last a lifetime. If George Bush and John Ashcroft were to announce that they have banned "Rocky Top" as unAmerican, I would probably have to vote for the GOP next year. THAT'S how much I despise that tune. GRARGHRARGRAHRGHRARGRARHGRARR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, and MasterGoodale (the maggot), say goodbye to the sig line honoring your victory. Tonight's the big night. Since you have stopped sending any more turns on our current game, my sig line now reverts to me.

So, Cabron66, up for a short PBEM? :D

Wish that I was on ole rocky top,

Down in the tennessee hills.

Ain’t no smoggy smoke on rocky top,

Ain’t no telephone bills.

Once there was a girl on rocky top,

Half bear the other half cat.

Wild as a mink, sweet as soda pop,

I still dream about that.

Rocky top, you’ll always be

Home sweet home to me.

Good ole rocky top,

Rocky top tennessee, rocky top tennessee.

Once two strangers climbed on rocky top,

Lookin’ for a moonshine still.

Strangers ain’t come back from rocky top,

Guess they never will.

Corn won’t grow at all on rocky top,

Dirt’s too rocky by far.

That’s why all the folks on rocky top

Get their corn from a jar.

Home sweet home to me.

Good ole rocky top,

Now I’ve had years of cramped up city life,

Trapped like a duck in a pen.

Now all I know is it’s a pity life

Can’t be simple again.

Home sweet home to me.

Good ole rocky top,

Yeah rocky top tennesee eee eee eee.

[ September 20, 2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

I'm quite annoyed that MG has disappeared in our current game. Abbott put together what has turned into a helluva scenario.

I am pleased you enjoyed it Becket . It is in final play testing currently. I also am awaiting the AAR from Ed's website . A few small changes are noted and it will be released as "Road to Moscow" to The Depot hopefully late next week.

I have enjoyed this one tremendously fighting PBEM from both sides with Grog Dorosh . I would certainly appreciate a note on how your playing went with Mr. Goodale . I also would enjoy very much challenging you to a PBEM when the final is released sir?

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I'm quite annoyed that MG has disappeared in our current game. Abbott put together what has turned into a helluva scenario.

I am pleased you enjoyed it Becket . It is in final play testing currently. I also am awaiting the AAR from Ed's website . A few small changes are noted and it will be released as "Road to Moscow" to The Depot hopefully late next week.</font>