Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hordes, Dave. As in plural. :mad:

By the way, very happy to see you MasterGoodale-free in the sig department.

What if he has abandoned us for good? Cheery Waffle will still continue, if I have anything to say about it. Which doesn't count for much. That, and $5, will get me a cup of coffee in Seattle. :mad:

Jas :mad: n

$5.10 if the local politicians ever get their way.

I think we need a new scenario - these assault snail boats just don't hack it.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right maggots

I am back, with a serious attitude problem. A certain sporting event has brought me much anger and bitterness which must be avenged. I have a desire to thoroughly smash, burn, destroy, anihilate, vaporize, and incinerate a group of tanks that are commanded by a lame, gamey, brazen, immoral, illegal, and friend of Cabron type.

Any Volunteers?

Originally posted by Becket:

Dear Jim Boggs:

Rocky Top, you'll always be

home sweet home to me;

Good ol' Rocky Top;

Rocky Top Tennessee;

Rocky Top Tennessee.

:D

Beckett!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You may expect a package in your in-box one night this week. It will be full of fury maggots or maggoats in your case.

ARRRGGGGHHHHH!! :mad: :mad:

The rest of you Goodalian Swine can expect a return of the high paced turn sending you have come to know and hate. I have returned from the much-needed weekend at the beach recharged and energized.

[edit]--BECKETT

We hatessssssss it, hatessssssss it, you.....you......

LAWYER!!!!!

:mad:

[ September 22, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I am back, with a serious attitude problem. A certain sporting event has brought me much anger and bitterness which must be avenged. I have a desire to thoroughly smash, burn, destroy, anihilate, vaporize, and incinerate a group of tanks that are commanded by a lame, gamey, brazen, immoral, illegal, and friend of Cabron type.

Any Volunteers?

I hope not. Smash their cursed orange hides. :mad:

Hey Jim, the Colts looked good yesterday. I saw most of the second half. Apparently they have a big test coming in two weeks at Tampa. Then we'll know if they're for real.

My good man, you called me "lame, gamey, brazen, immoral, illegal, and friend of Cabron". I'll have you know that I am many, many things, but never lame! Thank you very much. ;):D

Just FYI, Shosties4th has posted a most interesting question over at the General Forum. If any of you maggots can get a neuron or two firing, head over there with your candidates for the great/influential/interesting minds of the twentieth century. Seanachai, since you see all and know all, I'd like to see your contribution, too.

MasterGoodale, you're very close to a forfeit. I know you're out there, I can hear the ants running around in that empty space between your ears.

Also FYI, I know each and every one of you is a maggot. Just thought you'd like to know. tongue.gif:D

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been a long, long time since my last confession.

I posted in a couple of threads in the General Forum and got caught up in the sheer ugliness of the place. I can't blame anybody but myself, because I know what goes on there.

How about five Hail Mary's and five Our Father's for a penance? And no more politics for a while. :D:D:D

I have been thinking (I know, I know) now that Seanachai’s mortal enemy is bust what we could do to show him some real hatred. After all Sean-a-kee was kind enough to try and get the Girlyman to post in here instead of that other thread. Maybe we should pick a day to make ALL are posts in that other thread instead of this one to show our angry-molten-hatefilled support of, of nothing really.

How was the beach Jim?

You crusty pile of pus pods!! :mad: NEVER question the ethics, loyalty, or TNT-Slingage os MasterGoodale!! :mad: I've been up to my ears in renovations so that my family can have heat this winter other than the fire from the TNT I chuck!! :mad: Tonight I'm gonna blast every single one of you pus mongers into oblivion!

oh and Cabron66 you skunk-banging flag-burning ameoba-breeding low-life excuse for a slope-headed knuckle-dragging flint-chipping bone-sharpening spear-chucking Darwinian throwback! Get the hell out of my thread! :mad: Get the hell out of my thread NNNOOOWWWW you gap-toothed mouth-breathing walrus-looking chewed-bubble gum-arse-having belly crawling coward!! :mad: :mad: I'm gonna slice your nads off!! You will NOT contaminate my thread maggot do you heeaarrr mmmeeeeee!!???? :mad:

Originally posted by Abbott:

... Maybe we should pick a day to make ALL are posts in that other thread instead of this one to show our angry-molten-hatefilled support of, of nothing really.

Although on a certain level I appreciate this idea as an expression of sheer anarchy and chaos, it's just asking me to lower my standards too much. While there is no doubt this thread is full of lowlifes of the worst kind, at least none of them try to impose some kind of absurd social structure. Well, except for the highly renovated MasterGoodale, who is easy enough to ignore. I can't deal again with the kind of elitism and cliques that flourished all those years ago in grade school and especially high school. So no, no posts in the Brand P thread. Sorry, Abbott.

Jim, I didn't watch any football this weekend besides the Colts game yesterday. Should I assume that your Southern, football-shaped heart was broken over the weekend? Sorry for the inadvertent dig. smile.gif:D

Originally posted by Becket:

Dave, Dave, Dave, what planet do you live on?

As all should know, the heroic Tennessee Volunteers went down to Gainesville and thrashed the scummy, maggot ridden Florida Gators (the Vols' second consecutive victory in the Swamp).

So after all the years of frustration while Steve Spurrier was the Gators' coach, the Vols have finally found a way to beat Florida? Is the Redskins' owner who hired Spurrier a Tennessee alumnus?

On this planet, we hold our noses at the absolute sewer known as the Southeastern Conference. The conference maintains by far the worst NCAA compliance record in all of college athletics. Vanderbilt is the only school that seems to realize it is a university, and not a farm club for the NFL/NBA. :(:rolleyes:

Bah! We dealt Spurrier a loss in the Swamp before he fled to the NFL. IIRC, that day the Gaytors gave up more yards rushing than they ever had... :D

And compliance, schmliance, winning is what matters! Vanderbilt just dissolved their atheltic department, so I'm sure we can expect their teams to soar to new heights (oddly, they refused to withdraw from the SEC...)

Originally posted by Dave H:

On this planet, we hold our noses at the absolute sewer known as the Southeastern Conference. The conference maintains by far the worst NCAA compliance record in all of college athletics. Vanderbilt is the only school that seems to realize it is a university, and not a farm club for the NFL/NBA. :(:rolleyes:

Dave

My good man, I certainly realize that if ignorance were bliss Indiana would be heaven, but put away your heart and listen to your brain, just this once.....okay?

Now, turn your ear towards Vanderbilt and listen.

Shhhh! Quiet everyone....do you hear it Dave? Why does Vanderbilt remain in the SEC?

KA-CHING!!!!!

There, did you hear that?