Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Any Grrr's out there?

Nope. But have you ever had a song stuck in your head to the point where all joy and love has been eradicated from your life and all you see before you is a vast wasteland of misery and depression?

The song that's been stuck in my head since this afternoon is from an old, old "Little Rascals" episode where they appear on the radio as some kind of Marine String Band, or something. Before they go on, some little girl sings "Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel, Johnny got a nickel", over and over again and again, until you want to scream, "God in heaven, I don't care about Johnny and his damn nickel, just please stop before I throw myself out of the nearest window!"

Just thought I'd share.

p.s. And if the song is now going through YOUR heads..it was all worth it.

[ September 28, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

It is going to be a great day! I awoke to find Becket losing 2 MKIV’s that always brings a smile to Ivan's face.

Good morning happy campers and Mr. Goodale . I watched “The Hunted” last night on pay-per-view. Tommy Lee Jones and Benicio Del Toro did a good job acting, some nice scenery but…as the trailer says “some men must be found”.

So the half the FBI and most of the Sheriff’s department is chasing this guy along with super instructor and dances with wolves in his spare time Tommy Lee Jones. In the middle of the chase the guy stops to build a fire and make a knife out of a leaf spring. I know several guys that have used leave springs to make knives, it works pretty well, so you got me there. But how did the chasers miss the smoke from the chase’es fire? How did he get that fire hot enough with twigs to heat spring steel? How did he spend several hours with a smoking fire while half the law enforcement in the Northwest not finding him? How did he build those swinging log traps in just a few minutes with all of these guys chasing him? I need to know these things in case I am ever chased and don’t have my boy-scout-knife with me…

[ September 28, 2003, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Sorry maggots, but I spent yesterday and some of today with my wife's family. Her aunt was buried yesterday, so we had lots of out-of-towners in for the weekend. It was great getting to see everyone, about 10 percent of whom I know by name. All the rest were "Hi, it's so good to see you!" over and over. I am absolutely TERRIBLE with names. Still, very nice people.

I'll update BDLRM after I take care of the turns waiting for me. Let me say unequivocably that I am smashing one Soviet assault after another. Russian troops and tankers are dying like flies at the hands of my German supermen! :D:D

Was that a little over the top? :confused: redface.gif

Actually the BDLRM is going pretty well for the Soviets. I suspect my defensive setup could have been about a hundred times better. If anyone is interested in doing a critique, I can send you the map with the German defenders ready to set up. I'd be curious to hear any suggestions. Thanks to the seven brave players who have participated. I don't want to talk much about my defenders since everyone is still playing.

Abbott, earlier today I saw on the Weather Channel that Oregon is having a terrible heat wave, with some high temperatures over 100 degrees Farenheit. Is that affecting you?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Actually the BDLRM is going pretty well for the Soviets. I suspect my defensive setup could have been about a hundred times better. If anyone is interested in doing a critique, I can send you the map with the German defenders ready to set up. I'd be curious to hear any suggestions.

Sure, I will critique it for you. Send it my way. :D

It's worse than you think - RL hit ME hard this feckin' weekend also. Damn it's eyes!

So let me get this straight - you lot let this thread slide and Boo had to save it from page two?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and (this hurts) thanks, Boo. I never believed it when Seanachai said you weren't worth the piss to put you out if you were aflame.

Jinkies. There isn't much FECKING HOT MOLTEN TNT IN HERE, IS THERE!!!! You pieces of Kangaroo Scrotum.

Nice to see that the floppy warted pricks from the Peng thread are still trawling MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle, like street urchins hawking used teabags for pennies, trying to see how the real men do it. We've got no stinking style in here, you pus monkeys. We hate everyone, especially Snarker, who got a gamey, jammy win over me like the ho he is.

Firstly, he busted up my SU-85s good and proper. I would have thought that the 45mm of armour, at a combined slope of about 95 degrees, would have been able to deflect a shell from the Tirpitz, but OH NO - a faggy, buttmunching Panzer IV with Neo from the Matrix proves that he is 'the one' and plugs three of the bastard SU-85s. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Never, ever play the Russians. They suck giant, inflatable, rubber donkey dicks with foetid pustules on the end.

Then, Snarker the gamey ho arse-raped some of my infantry with a gamey ho Wirblewind, and not even the valiant efforts of a pair of anti-tank rifles achieved anything. Bastard bastard.

No turns out for ages. You all suck. It's my fault but I shall be fair and blame all of you over-hairy twats.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow lunchtime to Corfu - 5 star hotel. It will be warm, and sunny, and gorgeous, but best of all, it will be completely devoid of spastic twatmonkeys like MasterGoodale, Jim "I trawl the docks looking for ripe jicy boys' arses" Boggs and Mike_the_Pig_Fellator.

So no turns for 2 weeks. You jippos. I hate you all, it's only a shame I have to wait for CM:AK to really slather you in hot, molten TNT. CM:BB has started to pall but I shall still finish my games.

Glad to see that Skunk Nads is keeping MassiveStrapOn hard at work in the basement. Jesus, his house must look like Hiroshima.