The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

I tried to change my handle to plain ol' Axe but it's in use. A search of the directory shows the following members have the letters 'axe' in their handles. Note the number of posts. I need to get a life.

braxen (Member # 676)

Junior Member 7

Axe (Member # 6409)

Junior Member 0

Axelrad (Member # 7910)

Junior Member 0

PoleAxe (Member # 8245)

Junior Member 0

Axe2121 (Member # 8694)

Member 1202

maxentius (Member # 9247)

Junior Member 4

Axe Phoenix (Member # 9825)

Junior Member 5

jerryaxel (Member # 10246)

Junior Member 0

otistheaxe (Member # 11721)

Junior Member 2

Ralistaxe (Member # 12427)

Junior Member 0

[ August 20, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kursk is now littered with the burnt out hulls of Axe's T-34s (8 at last count I think, maybe nine, I'm starting to lose count here) and my halftracks. He's taken three PIVs, but a 3 to 1 exchange rate is probably acceptable (though not ideal). In our other match in Whoville, Axe was all set to eat Roast Beast until my hardy artillery spotters stole Christmas.

DaveH is feeling the sting of true TNT fury. I watched the last turn and shed a tear, thinking of how that much arty would've brought a smile to MasterMulletAle.

Wino has stung me bitterly, but the jaws of the trap even now open to envelop him. It's only a matter of time.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterOfFalsePromises:

Prinz Eugen I better see your turn in my hot, blistering Inbox tonight maggot. I got some anger for you puss flask.

Where's that hate eh ? Leave those mice alone for a second and let me see a bit of that hate ! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You're one to talk Whiner!!!!

You unshaven, monkey-humping, jizm-guzzling, crotch-jockey. Do you have the latest turn from me?

Yes.

I am waiting on your sorry arse to send a turn?

Once again, yes.

Stop posting your usual drivel long enough to send a turn.

BTW, Becket check yer inbox, 2 FT teams and a Maxim DO beat a squad and a lame-arse flak wagon.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

BTW, Becket check yer inbox, 2 FT teams and a Maxim DO beat a squad and a lame-arse flak wagon.

I'll have you know it was two squads.

I see, it's the old "Gamey flamethrowers 50 miles away and over a hill." I'll fix you, and your little dog too.

Originally posted by Becket:

I'll have you know it was two squads.

I see, it's the old "Gamey flamethrowers 50 miles away and over a hill." I'll fix you, and your little dog too.

Fibber. You will be lucky to pull 2 squads outta the platoon your sent up there when I am done with ya.

MIDWEEK GAMISH UPDATE

Platcmdr and I are suffering through "Cheery Waffle v1.00". Which I know is exactly the same in v1.02 but we have less bridges and fords. It really sucks.

Snarker is dieing valiantly but dieing nonetheless.

Becket and I are squaring off on a BCR map(i think?). Too early to tell, but I have a sig line picked out for him. :D

MasterGoodale is owned. He knows it. I know it. Hell, the ants know it. Poor little buggers listening to his howling as yet another goes right down the crapper. No anger for this one, only pity....and laughter, lots of laughter. :D

Teddy is playing a skirt-wearing Ruskie...no wait, he is playing AS the skirt-wearing Ruskies. I think he is finally outta arty and we will see what we see.

Glad to that Prinz Eugen is back in business...REALLY glad to see him back.

Soddball and I continue urban renewal in "Knockout". Its a mirror image type map so both sides have identical setup zones and surroundings. The force comp is tanks, SPs, ATGs, and light arty to augment your inf force in a city. Good fun.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Becket and I are squaring off on a BCR map(i think?). Too early to tell, but I have a sig line picked out for him. :D

HA! Not a chance, you no-sig line displaying commie sympathizer (not that there's anything wrong with that)! Besides, your early successes are nothing, this game is mine.

Let me be the first to congratulate Becket on joining the ranks of us technically proficient enough to use PBEM helper. It makes the destruction of his forces go so much more smoothly.

Your arty is done Becket and my Finns are angry. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

A hard rain is gonna fall.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Let me be the first to congratulate Becket on joining the ranks of us technically proficient enough to use PBEM helper. It makes the destruction of his forces go so much more smoothly.

The instructions are awful (the killer is that there's nothing to tell you that you need to instruct the program to look for the North America CMBB, not the European one) but once it's up and running, I have to say it's pretty awesome. Especially trading games with someone else using PBEM Helper. Thanks for the tip.

Your arty is done Becket and my Finns are angry. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.

A hard rain is gonna fall.

Jas :mad: n

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, I always suspected you of being quite the Castanza. I think I will call you Coco from now on. I note that you now no longer even bother to talk about what's going on in our Kursk game. As for your freakish, gangling, stutter-stepping Finns, you have absolutely zero chance of taking my Church. I congratulate your tactics, but now is the time on Sprokets when your soldiers dance....to death.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Let me be the first to congratulate Becket on joining the ranks of us technically proficient enough to use PBEM helper.

"PBEM helper"? Would that explain why I have started receiving 2 of each turn from the hamster-molesting, ambulance-chasing, squirrelly-as-all-get-out, no-rule-following nancy-lad? Soddball's turns are Noah's Arc-like as well...two by two.

Now back to this statement by Smokit:

you no-sig line displaying commie sympathizer
Let's review the facts counselor:

1) You did willingly, and without pressure, resign from our game.

7) Rulez of the Brood state that a forfeit is a loss, therefore your sig should be MINE*.

q) You failed to meet the deadline for turn sending (previuosly agreed to as one per month to avoid falling behind the snail pace of MG**), therefore you automatically forfeit and your sig is MINE.

I have been kind and benevolent enough not demand your sig. I see that you are an ungrateful turd and that my actions were not appreciated. Time for change. You will change your sig to read: "Just like Dave H I am not smart enough to know when to leave well enough alone."

On the upside you half-witted, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing nong, if you win you won't have that sig for long.

NOW CHANGE YOUR SIG, NANCY

*Case in point: Dave H v. Jizm-Encrusted, Grandmaster Monkey-humper; aka MasterGoodale, August of 2003

**Case in point, any win by MasterGoodale

[ August 21, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by Becket:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, I always suspected you of being quite the Castanza.

Short, bald and neurotic?

Short? Five foot eight.

Bald? Shaved head for the last six years because of baldness that started when I was nineteen. (Kruger — "You have lost a lot of hair!" Costanza —"That's what they tell me!!!!!")

Neurotic?

Oh my, yes.

What is this Kursk thing of which you speak?

:confused:

Dear mike_the_crackhead:

We were disappointed to see your letter. We aren't sure why you choose to write when under the influence of crack. Nevertheless, we are forced to address lunatic ramblings that you have rattled off.

As you well know, our client defeated you in Inferno, a game begun with a sig line at stake. Our client offered you a rematch to redeem yourself and get rid of the sig line. You accepted, perhaps already then under the debilitating influence of the demon crack. The match was begun. When outside events interfered, our client asked for a few months pause in the game, and offered that you could remove the sig line during the intervening period.

You accepted this offer; indeed, a review of our client's emails has disclosed that you asked for no conditions, nor did you consider the game to be over, or a loss of any sort. To the contrary, you assented to resuming the game at a later date, which has occurred.

Our client was dismayed at your recent refusal to restore that sig line, but is willing to overlook the incident. However, as a result, you have forfeited any and all claims to sig lines now and in the future. Of course, it should be obvious to the most feeble of intellects that you are certainly not owed anything at the present time, nor do any so-called rules established during the intervening months supercede your own explicit agreements on the subject.

We, of course, hope that you will check your self into the MasterGoodale Home for the Hopeless Cracky, and that you will later emerge clean and sober (if a bit moldy). Mold is, after all, better than crack. Once you have returned to productive society, no doubt you will see the error of your ways.

In closing, our client wishes to inform you that while you may own the hill, that will in no way prevent him from beating the snot out of you in the currently proceeding game. Again, he thinks it's the crack that keeps you from seeing this. As stated above, no sig lines are now at stake in this game, but it will be enough for our client to know that he has beaten you. Twice.

Best regards, and watch out for the crack cops,

Attorneys for Becket.

[ August 21, 2003, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

I have finally freed my Sig from the abomination of a victory that was Hortlund's - it being 6 months since his unfair, cheating, gamey ho victory over me.

I've cleared just enough space to fit Goodale in there.

I think a campaign to extend the size of Sigs to a minimum of 600 characters would be not only fair, but sensible.

Current opponents whos Sigs are at stake if/when I beat them, slather them, and ignite them with an angry match while hung upside down from a oak tree with their penises in their pie holes: :mad:

1. Snarker :mad:

2. Becket :mad:

3. Ed Windsor

4. Uxcv blah blah blah

5. Mike The Whino :mad:

6. 86smopium

Good luck ladies. Your sig is mine and it's JUICY. :mad: :mad: