The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Ah, nothing like waking up to see two more of Axe's T-34s blasted into oblivion.

This is what I see everyday, both before going to sleep and waking up.

This overwatch platoon you speak of -- I thought that's what I had before you routed and killed them all. :confused:

My infantry attacks are pretty good. My armor, on the other hand, stinks like MasterGoodale's basement. Tips are always appreciated.

Jas :mad: n

Good Gawd what an overwhelming pile of drivel and trifle has been generated by you bunch of nongs. Having read EVERY SINGLE FECKIN WORD, I feel sick...and it's not from the alcohol this time. The only high point that I saw was some hatred from der Uber-Gnome. There's a lad to be respected for hate-filled bits. The best MG can muster is a bunch of angry emotes and that is more of an "Angry-Lite" vs. true ANGRY

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Mike did nothing but Biatch for 2 weeks straight about me and now look at him.

Yea, look at me now. Less than 10 turns to go, all your AFVs about as usefull as you, at least a battalion of KIA, 2-3 squads doing the "poopy-pants-dance-of-death" (scared sh*t-less and running around) and me sitting pretty with a Panther and a Tiger on your last untried avenue of assault. lEwZer

You all disgust me.
I can live with that. Matter of fact, I live for that

I may have a few sigs that aren't to my taste but I intend to kick some serious, hemroid-infested asses during this next round of hate.
How very British of you...in a bass-ackwards, hill-billy, sister-luvin sort of way. Ya know the whole stiff-upper-lip and carry-on sort of thing. Although I imagine the last time you had a stiff upper-lip was when your boyfriend thrust his hips in an unexpected direction. :eek:

Travelogue of "Mike's Canadian Adventure" when I return to Casa del Vino.

BTW, did somebody forget to spray the "Peng-Off" spray when this thread started? I am noticing a stench that wasn't here before. Much like the "aroma of Tacoma" that I was blessed with whilst speeding through that garbage skow of a city, not that there is anything wrong with that.

[ August 19, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

You may soon be calling me neighbor. :eek:

Vancouver was almost a real city and the Squamish area was FECKIN beautiful.

Wha-wha-whaaaaat?!?!?!?!

Your talk of moving to Squamish is making me squeamish.

[ August 19, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, how goes everything in the MasterGoodale Thread, or as we like to call it, the Confederacy of Dunces Thread?

Just stopped in to say "Hi".

So, Hi.

Boo!!!! How did you manage to crash the entire electrical grid??? Don't deny it. It's obvious it was you. Problems started in Ohio. You live in Ohio. See how clear that is? Now, don't start with the, "there's milions of people in Ohio" defense, it won't work here; there is no defense in this thread, just TNT chucking offense.

So how did you do it? Drop your Epilady in the 'pool???

... Having read EVERY SINGLE FECKIN WORD

As soon as I saw this, your alleged "credibility" was gone. Nobody is going to believe that you read this whole thread. I'm not sure many of us here believe you can read at all. :D;)

Canada sounds like a great choice for you. Dorosh and Axe gain you, while the rest of us lose you. Looks like a win-win to me. :D

Are there sufficient liquor stores for you in Squamish, whatever that is? Do they ferment whale blubber or sealskins or moose antlers or hockey pucks or what?? tongue.gif:D;)

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

... Having read EVERY SINGLE FECKIN WORD

As soon as I saw this, your alleged "credibility" was gone. Nobody is going to believe that you read this whole thread. I'm not sure many of us here believe you can read at all. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

MasterGoodale and Becket's3,000 point Meeting Engagement (fictional) has been T-saved and sent to MasterGoodale.

(snip)...The Road to Moscow.

September 1941

It is cold, windy and damp. The leaves have turned and snow is beginning to fall. Moscow lies 40 kilometers to the east and resistance to take the Capital has been stiffening greatly along one of the only paved highways for hundreds of kilometers. Battle is expected again, with the coming dawn….

_______

Good luck gentleman!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Awesome, Abbott, just awesome. I shall don my Guderian hat and drive MG from the field like the Yeremenko clone he is. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

(EEEK, I bet that "Guderian hat" bit is going to make someone call me a Nazi. smile.gif )

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Ah, nothing like waking up to see two more of Axe's T-34s blasted into oblivion.

This is what I see everyday, both before going to sleep and waking up.

This overwatch platoon you speak of -- I thought that's what I had before you routed and killed them all. :confused:

My infantry attacks are pretty good. My armor, on the other hand, stinks like MasterGoodale's basement. Tips are always appreciated.

Jas :mad: n </font>

Patience, young one, patience. The tale will be told.

But I want to hear it now!

[MasterGoodale voice]: "What?!? Do you think my boss is just going to let me leave to tell you guys who play the same war game that I do what I did on vacation?!?!? Do you think that, you vile heaps of skunk droppings and maggots pus!?!?!? DO YOU?!?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/MasterGoodale voice]

Thank you, thank you.

I need some tips on how to get rid of mice ya bunch of puss munches. :mad: God knows you've all eaten your share :mad: I've never seen two cats watch a mouse for so long and not do a damned thing about it. He practically slapped them in the face each time he ran by! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah, turns out except to Edward Windsor that idgit. It takes a turn to get a turn. :mad:

I need some tips on how to get rid of mice ya bunch of puss munches.

Time to update the MasterGoodale FAQ. Get to it Axe2121 before you get behind what with the onslaught of new, or potentially new, round of excuses.

-mice

-power outage

-being a skirt-wearing, no-turn-sending nong

-being hungover

-being out of beer/wine/alcohol/mouthwash/paint thinner or whatever else hill-billies drink

BTW, if you can see em, you can shoot em. Get yerself a pellet gun and take em out.

[ August 19, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I need some tips on how to get rid of mice ya bunch of puss munches.

BTW, if you can see em, you can shoot em. Get yerself a pellet gun and take em out. </font>

Goodale,

Any good redneck will tell you, the way to get rid of mice requires the use of a case of beer and a .30-06.

Be sure that Mrs. Skunk-nads is not downrange.

Go to a local home improvement store. Buy a butt-load of mouse/rat poison. Poison the F@#kers. Be sure that Mrs. Skunk-nads is not downrange. Pets too.

I need some tips on how to get rid of mice ya bunch of puss munches. :mad: God knows you've all eaten your share :mad: I've never seen two cats watch a mouse for so long and not do a damned thing about it. He practically slapped them in the face each time he ran by! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah, turns out except to Edward Windsor that idgit. It takes a turn to get a turn. :mad:

Well, Soddball, now you have the inspiration for the sig. Don't disappoint, run with the theme!

Abbott, the map is gorgeous. Very very high praise from me for this one. Love the force selection too, very interesting.

Luck to you, Goodwhale.

FECK. I just had the most amazing revelation.

MasterGoodale is creating a little bio-sphere. If he would only plant some veggies he could be self-contained.

There is mold. Get the ants to eat the mold, or at least huck the pizza boxes farther out on the front lawn. Once this accomplished, get the mice to eat the ants and the cats to eat the mice. You may need to fill in spots in the food chain but I think overall you are on the right track. The addition of the sauna will give it a rainforest effect which should aid in growing vegetables for the family.

Prediction: At some point we are going to hear that it actually " rained on MG's computer".

Finally caught up on PBEMs after vacation. I expect turns in the same timely fashion..sometime in the next 10 days. But the sooner you send the sooner you receive.

[ August 20, 2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]