The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMmmm. Pant-moisteningly lovely photos.

As for the new thread, I vote that we move to the CM:AK forum once the game is released, and leave MasterNoFriends behind to finish off his remaining CM:BB games over the next eight years.

I am saving myself for Africa and Italy so am trimming down my existing BB games. With around four months to go until the release of the new game, it's only worth starting a 10-turner with MasterNoTurns. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

As for the new thread, I vote that we move to the CM:AK forum once the game is released, and leave MasterNoFriends behind to finish off his remaining CM:BB games over the next eight years.

If it takes him 10 to 12 posts to find each new thread, I wonder how long it would take him to find a thread in a whole new forum?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

If it takes him 10 to 12 posts to find each new thread, I wonder how long it would take him to find a thread in a whole new forum? </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Mike_the_wino, not to worry you, but I just read about a suspected outbreak of SARS in a nursing home just outside Vancouver. Patients and staff have the symptoms. :(:(

Bah! We had dozens of deaths here and I'm still breathing. Not through my mouth like the rest of you, mind you, but breathing nonetheless.

Actually, they are saying this virus in Vancouver may be a mutated strain of SARS.

What would Mike_the_Wino be doing in the nursing home anyway — trying to steal their meds?

Back to breathing.

In, out, in, out, in, out....

[ August 20, 2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

If it takes him 10 to 12 posts to find each new thread, I wonder how long it would take him to find a thread in a whole new forum?

The longer the better for that MasterNoDelivering moldball. Enjoy the mice ! :mad:

And, what pets will you discover next ? Cockroaches ? Centipedes ? Anything else beginning with "c" to suit ants, mold and mice ? :mad:

[ August 20, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

macaque, macaw, mackerel, Macropodidae, Madagascar teal, maggot, magpie, Maine Coon, mako, malacology, malamute, Malapterurus, mallard, mallee fowl, Mallophaga, Maltese dog, mamba, mammal, mammoth, man-of-war bird, manakin, manatee, manatee, Manchester terrier, mandarin duck, mandrill, mangabey, manta, mantis, Mantodae, Manx cat, marabou, mara, margay, markhor, marlin, marmoset, marmot, marsh harrier, Marsupialia, marsupial, marten, mastiff, Mastigophora, mastodon, matamata, matamata, mayfly, meal-worm, mealy bug, Mecoptera, meerkat, Megalosaurus, megamouth, megapode, Megapodiidae, megathere, Melanian, menhaden, menopome, Menura, merganser, merino, merlin, mermaid's purse, mesosaur, Mexican hairless dog, midge, miller's thumb, millipede, mink, minnow, Minsmere, missel thrush, mistle thrush, mite, moa, mockingbird, Moeritherium, mole (zoology), mole cricket, mole rat, naked, Mollusca, mongoose, monitor (zoology), monkey, monkfish, Mononychus olecranus, Monotremata, monotreme, moorhen, moose, mopane worm, moray, Morgan horse, mosquito, Mother Carey's chicken, mother-of-pearl, moth, motmot, mouflon, mound-bird, mountain gorilla, mountain lion, mouse (zoology), mouse deer, mousebird, mouse, mud devil, mudfish, mudnester, mudpuppy, mudskipper, mudskipper, mule, mullet, multituberculate, Munsterlander, muntjac, Murray cod, Muscidae, muscovy duck, musk deer, musk ox, musk ox, muskrat, mussel, mutton bird and myna.

macaque, macaw, mackerel, Macropodidae, Madagascar teal, maggot, magpie, Maine Coon, mako, malacology, malamute, Malapterurus, mallard, mallee fowl, Mallophaga, Maltese dog, mamba, mammal, mammoth, man-of-war bird, manakin, manatee, manatee, Manchester terrier, mandarin duck, mandrill, mangabey, manta, mantis, Mantodae, Manx cat, marabou, mara, margay, markhor, marlin, marmoset, marmot, marsh harrier, Marsupialia, marsupial, marten, mastiff, Mastigophora, mastodon, matamata, matamata, mayfly, meal-worm, mealy bug, Mecoptera, meerkat, Megalosaurus, megamouth, megapode, Megapodiidae, megathere, Melanian, menhaden, menopome, Menura, merganser, merino, merlin, mermaid's purse, mesosaur, Mexican hairless dog, midge, miller's thumb, millipede, mink, minnow, Minsmere, missel thrush, mistle thrush, mite, moa, mockingbird, Moeritherium, mole (zoology), mole cricket, mole rat, naked, Mollusca, mongoose, monitor (zoology), monkey, monkfish, Mononychus olecranus, Monotremata, monotreme, moorhen, moose, mopane worm, moray, Morgan horse, mosquito, Mother Carey's chicken, mother-of-pearl, moth, motmot, mouflon, mound-bird, mountain gorilla, mountain lion, mouse (zoology), mouse deer, mousebird, mouse, mud devil, mudfish, mudnester, mudpuppy, mudskipper, mudskipper, mule, mullet, multituberculate, Munsterlander, muntjac, Murray cod, Muscidae, muscovy duck, musk deer, musk ox, musk ox, muskrat, mussel, mutton bird and myna.

Were you testing us? Seeing if you could get away with a word beginning with "n"?

Ha ha ! You mentioned manatee twice !

[ August 20, 2003, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Ha ha! Made you both read the whole list.

Angry Out Loud !!! :mad: :mad:

Where's Keke? I want to know how long I'm stuck with this monstrosity of a sig. It makes me look like I'm demented.

He has, ahem, "business" abroad. Apparently a certain very esteemed figure in a certain country said something very offensive about Finland. We Finns don't take that very lightly y'know... I remeber the furor on Finland's streets once the announcement came out. I'm glad that the matter will be taken care of, and with extreme finesse I might add. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Where's Keke? I want to know how long I'm stuck with this monstrosity of a sig. It makes me look like I'm demented.

I'd be disturbed. It googles to some whacked out bulletin board about the comic book Groo. </font>

...I'm stuck with this monstrosity of a sig. It makes me look like I'm demented.

Um, dude, it's not the sig that makes you look demented. Perchance a bit of soul-searching could help you find the root of that affliction*.

Dave H although I appreciate your concerns for my health, what in the world makes you think I would be interesting in visiting a nursing home? And to alleviate your concerns my BAC is generally high enough to ward off infections. Thank you for caring Dave. He likes me, he REALLY likes me. :D

*start by having that lump that staunches the blood from your torso examined

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Dave H although I appreciate your concerns for my health, what in the world makes you think I would be interesting in visiting a nursing home? And to alleviate your concerns my BAC is generally high enough to ward off infections. Thank you for caring Dave. He likes me, he REALLY likes me.

Whoa there, let's not get carried away. A lot of times widespread diseases show up first in the elderly, who tend to have weaker immune systems. On the other hand, with your normal blood alcohol level hovering at about fifty percent, I don't imagine you get sick very often. Any bacteria would be pickled before anything could happen to you. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

A lot of times widespread diseases show up first in the elderly, who tend to have weaker immune systems.

That could make for a great slogan — "Seniors - the first line of defense against SARS."

Where's your travelogue Mike?