The Replacement Thread for Master Goodale's Potty Mouth Cheery Waffle

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

No I don't want to continue that atrocious battle. :mad: I was still learning the game then, so now I'm ready to sling my own custom-made TNT and employ my hard-learned tactics in an epic battle. I implore Abbott to create what is to be called "The Slathering of the Krauts" battle for us. :mad: Take your time Abbott and make it a whopper. :mad: I won't have an open slot for a couple of weeks. Then the slathering shall begin. :mad:

Abbott picks units

At least 3000 points

Custom Abbott Map

No Rain

Let me know if you accept this challenge Becket, and Abbott if you can make the map. :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

Sounds excellent to me. I always prefer custom maps. 3000 points is fine.

I have only one request: snow on the ground.

Gentleman. I would be pleased to produce a 3,000-point battle for MasterGoodale verse Becket.

If I have it straight MG will be Russians, Becket will be German, snow on the ground, 3,000 points?

Now that MasterGoodale is no longer a rookie a balance will be my concern.

Does the above sound correct gentleman?

I would like to add for others of the Cheery Good ale for all thread that two new two-player scenarios are available at The Depot . Breakout 10th. SS and Destination, Lodz Please write and post reviews at The Depot if you choose to play them, thank you.

Regards,

Abbott

Originally posted by Abbott:

If I have it straight MG will be Russians, Becket will be German, snow on the ground, 3,000 points?

Now that MasterGoodale is no longer a rookie a balance will be my concern.

Does the above sound correct gentleman?

Sounds great, Abbott. I can't wait to see the map, the MG v. Parabellum map was awesome. Hopefully we'll see the same end result for MG here. smile.gif

Guys,

This thread is great for a laugh. :D

I am somewhat surprised that MaddMatt has had the forebearance that this thread requires to continue. :eek:

Indeed, how can anyone be so bad if his name is Good Ale? Maybe his alternate name is Good Lager. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Keep it up. :rolleyes:

Cheers, Richard :D

[ August 17, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: PiggDogg ]

MasterGoodale not a rookie? From the look of his sig line playing him would be a waste of time. I mean Snarker and I beat eachother to a standstill, and I've managed to squeek past Axe twice. They've already put MG bed and he wants back out on the porch with the big dogs already? I guess he is at least a brave puppy;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: <---obligitory anger

Well, not much doing this weekend. Seems most of you have real lives. :mad:

I finally managed to break that lunatic LMG against Crow and now my clanky reenforcements have arrived. Payback time.

Congratulations to Robohn. He got a minor victory against me in Parararaagrggrgagrarg Ridge. :mad: :mad: He is not only one of the best CM players I've had the misfortune of losing to twice, he gets out turns with a rate that makes MasterGoodale look like he's moving backwards. Wait, that's not a compliment. That describes everyone who has ever played CM.

He's fast. Real fast. Multiplying mold fast. You get the picture.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by PiggDogg:

Guys,

This thread is great for a laugh. :D

I am somewhat surprised that MaddMatt has had the forebearance that this thread requires to continue. :eek: ...

PiggDogg, you're not the only one who is surprised. My theory is that Matt has decided to waste a single thread for this particular group, especially MasterGoodale (the maggot). That way he cuts down on the moronic, incoherent, pointless, rambling, insipid posts in all the other threads on the forum.

You know, a repeat of exactly the same choice he made for the "special" people who are the regulars in the Peng threads. ;):D

I'm awaiting turns from Teddy Windsor, _UXcva, Prinz Eugen, Shosties4th, Becket, and Stalin's Organ. That is unless you sent a turn to me after 10pm EST last night. If that's the case, you'll have to wait for about 10 hours or so for me to get home. tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Robohn:

MasterGoodale not a rookie? From the look of his sig line playing him would be a waste of time. I mean Snarker and I beat eachother to a standstill, and I've managed to squeek past Axe twice. They've already put MG bed and he wants back out on the porch with the big dogs already? I guess he is at least a brave puppy;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: <---obligitory anger

Yes, it is true. MasterGoodale officially sucks at CM of all types.

I'm now on turn 39 of 40+, and I hope that this will be it. I can't find any of MasterG's troops that aren't routed.

That said, I am almost completely out of ammo and it's making it quite tricky to hunt down the dregs of his army and force them to surrender.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I'm now on turn 39 of 40+, and I hope that this will be it. I can't find any of MasterG's troops that aren't routed.

That said, I am almost completely out of ammo and it's making it quite tricky to hunt down the dregs of his army and force them to surrender.

Too bad you can't chase them off map, where I'm sure they are. The computer equivalent of limbo.

The computer equivalent of hell is playing MasterGoodale. :mad: :mad:

Turns out last night.

In It Takes a Village, So I'll Take Yours, Axe has found a way where he can have all of his troops fire on only a few of my squads, while I can't fire back. I'm not pleased. :mad:

In One Night in Kursk I have turned the bank of the Donets into Axe's graveyard. He's bringing up his reserves to join the fun, though, and took another of my halftracks.

In I Was Born a Coal Miner's Soldier, the only things seen moving on the battlefield are those wretched wights that DaveH is moving around on the cold hillside. While pummeling them is fun, I continue to puzzle out what the strategic value of the various flags might be.

[ August 18, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Becket:

Turns out last night.

In It Takes a Village, So I'll Take Yours, Axe has found a way where he can have all of his troops fire on only a few of my squads, while I can't fire back. I'm not pleased. :mad:

All my troops? Sorry to break the news to you Bucket but all I have is one conscript Finnish squad, 80 per cent casualties and 10 per cent ammo. I had to give you a fighting chance.

In One Night in Kursk I have turned the bank of the Donets into Axe's graveyard. He's bringing up his reserves to join the fun, though, and took another of my halftracks.
Reserves? That's only my screening force. The salivating, rabid hordes are still pent up in an overcrowded, hotter-than-hell barn while NKVD troops read propaganda to them and tell them all your troops have extra rations, women and alcohol, not necessarily in that order.

You should run while you still have a chance.

Jas :mad: n

P.S. Anyone hear from Jim Boggs lately?

Quite to the contrary my fine little maggot trainees. MasterGoodale, Jewel Crowned, GrandMaster TNT Chucker has a splendid little array of victims hanging in his basement minus their limbs, eyes, and lips. :mad: They are as follows, with angry faces denoting how much fury I unleashed upon their maggoty little asses :mad: ( no faces means it was a fairly close match )

SNARKER :mad:

DaveH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lenakonrad

Cpl Carrot

Unknown Maggot :mad:

The Unknown Guy I forget his game name but his name was Timothy Hodges. I called him college boy. :mad:

My match with Parabellum was very close, and it was one of the first 3 games I ever played, along with my loss to Lt. Hortlund and my game with Soddball. yes, I made big mistakes in those games. Never again. No more Mister Nice MasterGoodale, as my current and future opponents will find out.

Gamey updates ! Get yer gamey updates 'ere !

Dave H is fighting courageously, but my tactical cunning is paying off. The defenders on the flag of importance aren't a concern anymore. All I need to do is to consolidate my position, and victory shall be mine.

Snarker on the other hand is about to hand me a defeat. Me, I blame the a-historical use of Sturm Tigers. He made a lot more clever choice in his 2 ST's than I did in my T-44, which turned out to be more than useless. It was killed by an aforementioned monster. His proposed sig line consoles me though, as Master-You-Know-Who gets a mention even. :D :mad: I could use a turn though.

Keke continues his sweet holidays in an undisclosed, secure location somewhere in the beautiful Finnish countryside. The clash of two top-of-the-line tacticians continues when he gets back.

Axe2121 continues to neglect me, with only 4 or so turns to the end. He must be afraid. :mad:

Both Robohn and I came to notice that the battlefield in B & T : Panzers in Finland is vast. I doubt if we're ever going to find each other from the wilderness. But, if we do, I'll leave it to the Ãœber-Finns to show their stuff. Wish I could be as reliant on the German armour who is supposed to "assist" Finns. It's like asking tactical advice from MG. More than useless. :mad:

Shosties4th hasn't been around, but then again, he has his very valid reasons.

The reasons to mike_the_wino's absence I do not know. Has he even returned from Canada ? :confused:

NG cavscout and I are stalking each other in the foggy B & T : Hosszupalyi. Not much can be said as of yet, as the godless Soviet horde is yet to emerge from the mists. It were better for them if they did not appear at all. My men may be depleted, but their anger makes up for their number ! :mad:

That is all.

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Axe2121 continues to neglect me, with only 4 or so turns to the end. He must be afraid. :mad:

:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

PBEM helper says you owe me, maggot. I'll resend tonight to finish my pasting of your troops.

Get it? Finish? Bwahahahahaha!!!!! I kill myself!!!!

Keke continues his sweet holidays in an undisclosed, secure location somewhere in the beautiful Finnish countryside. The clash of two top-of-the-line tacticians continues when he gets back.

Who are you getting to finish your game for you?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

PBEM helper says you owe me, maggot. I'll resend tonight to finish my pasting of your troops.

Get it? Finish? Bwahahahahaha!!!!! I kill myself!!!!

Whatta ?!? :confused:

I'm 100 % sure I sent you a turn to which you haven't replied ? What is this ? Are you sure my turn has not vanished in the Great Powercut ? tongue.gif :mad: Which would be next to impossible in Finland, by the way... tongue.gif

I only delete your turns from my INBOX after I've replied to them, and currently my inbox has nothing in it, so I'm expecting a number of turns to come. I cannot see how it has been me who hasn't been doing the sending. :confused: Very strange.

Oh yeah, you can be really funny at times. ;)

[edited 'cos I did some boldin']

[ August 18, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

[QB] Are you sure my turn has not vanished in the Great Powercut ? tongue.gif :mad: Which would be next to impossible in Finland, by the way... [QB]

Hard to lose what you don't have. tongue.gif

I'll resend in about four hours.

All aboard the pain train!!! :mad: :mad:

I had a friend who used a sturmtiger on me yesterday. He was all happy that it got 57 infantry kills and a Sherman(76) before it died. I was more proud of my Sherman(76) that got 8 infantry, 1 Tiger, and 1 Sturmtiger...and survived the battle (I lost one Sherman(76) for his 2 Tigers and 1 Sturmtiger losses in the armor side of the battle). I hate the Sturmtiger, you button them, but somehow they use their crane to reload.