The Longest Mod Preview part 3.1415926 (Finally posted 5/26/2005)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V,

Yes, the barrel hasn't had weathering and wearing applied to it. Also spots are needed on the mantlet and a few on the barrel.

MikeyD,

Nope, those are the stock CMBB tracks which I dirtied up. I'm still working on a set of tracks to release with the mod, but they still look too "fresh from the foundry."

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Gordon:

V,

Yes, the barrel hasn't had weathering and wearing applied to it. Also spots are needed on the mantlet and a few on the barrel.

Cool, so, I assume it will look lik the rest of the tank when done.

Beautiful work, Can't wait to download the finished product.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. I am done drawing. Just a little packaging stuff to finish up and when CMMODS returns (no hurry, of course, there are more important things to deal with than a mod), I'll be uploading this puppy.

And so, a final preview:

FinalPreview.jpg

You'll get a dirty, worn, tired Pz VIB in Ambush camouflage scheme and the following options for CMMOS:

Front hull markings for schwere Panzer Abteilungen 501, 503, and 509, and schwere SS Panzer Abteilungen 501, and 502 (and if I had a reference for the unit markings for s.SS.Pz.Abt. 503 you'd get that too, but I don't).

3 complete sets of rear turret tactical numbers in black/white, red/white and blue/yellow allowing you to select any of the 45 vehicles that would be present in a full-strength s.Pz.Abt. I wasn't going to do turret side tactical numbers due to the mirroring problem, but if enough of you want 'em, I'll throw them in at no extra charge).

Armoured fenders/mud-guards installed or removed.

Gun barrel kill rings.

For the non-CMMOS people out there, there will be separate mod packages for regular and "fender-less" versions.

That's all for now.

Dang! Why did you have to go and make it so much prettier than my (Mr. Newbie's) old KT mod? Now I'm gonna to have to discard my own work! Well, maybe I'll renumber the bmps and add a touch of snow to the old mod so it'll at least show up in winter. :(;)

• 1 month later...