RealColor Mod for CMBB Finished!

Originally posted by Panzerman:

Macs can't use exe. files of any type; none that I know of anyway.

Winace .exe's (or any other archive exes, for that matter) are just archived files, where the executable is included in the "header"; any extraction program capable of handling the actual archive format should be able to extract the files, even if the exe is unusable. But no, as far as I can tell, there's no WinAce extraction programs for Macs of any kind.

I was an early adopter of the CMBO Gunslinger toned down mods. They really made a big difference in realism from the cartoon look.

From what I see here, the difference is much more subtle. Actually, I can't see much difference from these few shots. CMBB is a much "browner" visual game anyway.

Do these new Gunslinger mods really make a big difference in CMBB? Getting darker doesn't seem like such a good idea in this game.

Thanks for your excellent work, Gunslinger. I'm just trying to figure out if I need this mod like I needed your CMBO terrain mod.

Originally posted by Engel:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzerman:

Macs can't use exe. files of any type; none that I know of anyway.

Winace .exe's (or any other archive exes, for that matter) are just archived files, where the executable is included in the "header"; any extraction program capable of handling the actual archive format should be able to extract the files, even if the exe is unusable. But no, as far as I can tell, there's no WinAce extraction programs for Macs of any kind.</font>

Originally posted by tracer:

WOW!!, great work!!, One question though, how do you keep your wife ( or girl friend ) from leaving you? I start trying to get into modding, (and when your stll learning it's tough), next thing you know hours have went by and your other half is ready to kill you, LOL

ROFLMAO

Well, that is a tough question.

First of all, I'm disabled so I can't really go out and do stuff, so I do this.

Secondly, she would rather have me hiding away in my dungeon than running around with a bunch of hoodlums getting into trouble like drinking at bars or other things we guys like to do hehe.

Third of all, I would leave HER if she tried to make me stop ;)

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Heh, heh, heh. I just went drinking with the hoodlums myself! :D

GS, my wife is three days older than you! How ya feel 'bout the big Three-Oh coming up? tongue.gif

Where is that awesome mod?!! :eek:

30? Total denial dude.

30 doesn't happen, it just sneaks up on you like a German bastage.

I'll be playing games when I'm 80 man. "I don't wanna grow-up" and I don't have to smile.gif

Originally posted by Gunslinger:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Heh, heh, heh. I just went drinking with the hoodlums myself! :D

GS, my wife is three days older than you! How ya feel 'bout the big Three-Oh coming up? tongue.gif

Where is that awesome mod?!! :eek:

30? Total denial dude.

30 doesn't happen, it just sneaks up on you like a German bastage.

I'll be playing games when I'm 80 man. "I don't wanna grow-up" and I don't have to smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by Gunslinger:

I am assuming the mod has been ready guys?

Can someone give me Chris's website so I can see.

I haven't recieved any email from anyone about the mod, so please, someone let me know

Actually I dont think it is up yet. I know because I have been looking for this mod every day since you first posted about it.

• 1 month later...