Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Mwahahahahaha!!! Something to look forward to when I get home tonight!!! (Aside from Paula, in case she reads this)

Somehow the game must have figured out you're Finnish and given me a handicap.

I get some comfort from looking at this tank graveyard our battle produced (yep, those were all Axe's) :

attachment.php?s=&postid=481202

tongue.gif

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this it is 4:30 in the morning in Finland. Don't you sleep?

For Soddball it's just past 2:30 a.m. so he should be succumbing to his alcoholic stupor.

Me? 9:30 p.m. and time for some reading.

MasterGoodale, living in the nexus of the universe, transcends all time zones, which also explains his turn rate.

And, fittingly for someone always two steps behind the rest of us, it's only just past 6:30 p.m. for Mike_the_wino.

Jas :mad: n

[ July 24, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

According to this it is 4:30 in the morning in Finland. Don't you sleep?

Axe, apparently research shows that Finns sleep only when the sun goes down. Have you ever seen one after dark?? Enjoy Keke's company while the sun is still high in the sky over Finland. In a couple of months we'll never hear from him, as he and all Finland hibernate through the winter with the musk oxen, polar bears, Norwegians, and Swedes. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, apparently research shows that Finns sleep only when the sun goes down. Have you ever seen one after dark?? Enjoy Keke's company while the sun is still high in the sky over Finland. In a couple of months we'll never hear from him, as he and all Finland hibernate through the winter with the musk oxen, polar bears, Norwegians, and Swedes. :D:D

WTF?! I'm not going to hibernate with some fecking Swede! :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Not even one of the *ahem* female species?

What are Finnish women like? </font>

What are Finnish women like? </font>

Not even one of the *ahem* female species?</font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

What are Finnish women like?

Originally posted by SirReal:

Easy. tongue.gif

/SirReal

You see what happens when you allow a Swede to express its mind.

:mad:

Baldsot

Your set-up was sent last night. You remember last night? You and the_wino were discussing cheap wines? Apparently you did not realize that you were dealing with a professional.

How ya feelin today? Rotten I hope. As I have given in to all your gamey and one-sided demands, I will make the following honorable proposal.

As there is a time differential to deal with, I will arise early on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend in order to accomodate your schedule. This will allow for multiple turns to be exchanged prior to the start of happy hour in your part of the world (although it would appear that Happy Hour for you runs 24/7).

It is my desire to move through a goodly portion of the initial turns in this way. As defender all you really need to do is stay as conscious as possible for as long as possible so that you can hit the GO button and the send button.

What could be more fair?

Word has reached me that MasterGoodale is attempting to use the power of static electricity to conquer the world. Static will entrap the world in its own garments.

To generate global static cling, he is labouring in his basement to construct a massive clothes dryer. Behold, the Titanocycle 4000, with three speeds and automatic wrinkle guard. It will be huge ... the lint screen alone will be a half-mile long.

Defeating this menace to global harmony could take me a while - no turns for any maggots for at least a week.

Chin chin,

Teddy

"pschschschschschschsh schup skaweeeeeeeee first attempt unsupschsc shschsch shschschsh tip tip tip everywhere and I can't hold th skaweeeeeeee pip pip pschschshshshsh have mandibles stronger than pchchch sssschchch scchch crackle mold won't skerrrrrrrrrr zzzzzz wup! pschshshsh ants are rallyingskweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! please hurry. . .calling all Brood overpschschshshsh shshshsh shshsh"

:mad:

We have analyzed the disagreeable buzzing noises that have been broadcast from the residence of one Master Goodale and it has been determined that the static sound is consistent with the sound patterns of a Remington LadyShave being applied to the inner thigh region.

More on this as it develops.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

We have analyzed the disagreeable buzzing noises that have been broadcast from the residence of one Master Goodale and it has been determined that the static sound is consistent with the sound patterns of a Remington LadyShave being applied to the inner thigh region.

More on this as it develops.

Speaking from experience, Jimmy Bongwater? And how can you be sure it is the INNER THIGH and not the BACK HAIR being shaved off?

Glory be and Hallelujah!!! The electronic deamons have been expelled from my computer. I will be leaving work early today to be reunited with my computer. 1.5gigs of RAM jammed onto a new motherboard seems to have resulted in a pleasant, and faster, fully functioning computer. Reloading games, patches, etc. this weekend and turns should resume late this weekend or Monday.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Speaking from experience, Jimmy Bongwater? And how can you be sure it is the INNER THIGH and not the BACK HAIR being shaved off?

As usual you are splitting hairs.

How convenient you getting your system back. After this weekend, I will have a slot available for a maggoty miscreant and the time will come to battle it out. Jim from the Brewery (a man's drink) VS Mike from the Whinery (a sissy's drink).

You are capable of more than one turn per night I hope? maggot :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Bring it on, nong.

We will see what we will see.

My pimp has made allowances for an immediate opening just for you.

Keep your eyes wide open, there will be a set-up for you to gaze at by tonight. I will give you the same advantages as requested by your Daddy

Return the file when you feel capable.

Beer-It's not just for breakfast anymore.

[ July 25, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Beer-It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Easy there, sailor. You will get Dave H all spun up on the evils of alkie-haul. He hates it when we of the brood get all liquored up and have a good time...he must be a Baptist or sumfink. :eek:

[ July 25, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]