Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

Originally posted by Axe2121:

4) <font size=-5>MasterGoodale</font size=-5> eliminates the mold. (50-1)

Ahem, am I completely wrong here, but did not <font size=-5>MasterGoodale</font size=-5> live in symbiosis with the mold ? So how is it going to eliminate the mold then ?`Doesn't it lead to catastrophic results ? By removing either of the formula <font size=-5>MasterGoodale</font size=-5>=mold would surely lead to the perishing of the other, right ? Not that I'd mind, though. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Oi ! You did not bold my name in last post. I just hate that. Hate. :mad:

That's because you suck, and are not worthy of boldosity. Now, either send me a turn, gimp, from the game you wimped out of six weeks ago, or become my wife. :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Pity for your troops. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Better save your pity for yourself. And your troops. Pity is for the weak after all.</font>

No, it's just the residual chlorine left in MasterGoodale's maggot blood from his "Assault on the Mold" with thousands of gallons of bleach. Of course, the runoff from his house has probably contaminated the groundwater all over New England. tongue.gif:D:rolleyes:

"pschschschsch. . . ants are . . . pschssch where. . .pschschs psch pchschschsch mold and ants pschschsch crackle battling pschschschsch supremacy pschsch. . . bleach is pschschsch pschup pschshshshshshshshshshssssss to be targeting communications pschschschsch shshshshshshssss dryer wires appear to have been pschschsch psch psch . . .ETD for species is pschsch. . .request immediate assistance. pschschsch Brood, do you copy, over??? . . .pschschshshshshshshshsh"

Let me share a pleasant memory from my service days in the Army. I can still hear the sweet sounds of the Lieutenant's voice:

Dumbass! I read my magazine, I copy a piece of paper. When I am on the radio I either transmit or receive. Report to me at 0500 tomorrow for remedial training. OUT!

Ah the glory days.

[ July 24, 2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

"pschschschsch. . . ants are . . . pschssch where. . .pschschs psch pchschschsch mold and ants pschschsch crackle battling pschschschsch supremacy pschsch. . . bleach is pschschsch pschup pschshshshshshshshshshssssss to be targeting communications pschschschsch shshshshshshssss dryer wires appear to have been pschschsch psch psch . . .ETD for species is pschsch. . .request immediate assistance. pschschsch Brood, do you copy, over??? . . .pschschshshshshshshshsh"

I have to give the maggot credit. His communication skills are vastly improved. There are parts of this most recent post that are almost readable. I think that if he sticks to only using the P, C, S, and H keys, he'll eventually express a coherent thought. Maybe the bleach is killing the mold between his ears. :D;):D

Originally posted by Soddball:

That's because you suck, and are not worthy of boldosity. Now, either send me a turn, gimp, from the game you wimped out of six weeks ago, or become my wife. :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! :eek:

I will NOT become YOUR wife ! The mere thought is unbearable. Being thus threatened I would like to comply, but cannot, as Hotmail no longer works for me. Resend the turn to the address mentioned in my profile. Git.

In honor of Prinz Eugen's return, I turn to my Forgotten English daily calendar.

Today is the feast day of Christina the Astonishing, who reportedly arose in her coffin during her funeral.

Plus, I know quoting these obscure feast days drives Mike_the_wino to distraction.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

"pschschschsch. . . troops are . . . pschssch where. . .pschschs psch pchschschsch Stugs and PzIVs pschschsch crackle battling pschschschsch inferior pschsch. . . TNT is pschschsch pschup pschshshshshshshshshshssssss to be targeting my KV-2 scout vehicles pschschschsch shshshshshshssss ampulomets appear to have been pschschsch psch psch . . .TNT for species is pschsch. . .request immediate assistance. pschschsch Brood, do you copy, over??? . . .pschschshshshshshshshsh"

Even the marvelous new, non-CMBB world is getting old. After dinking around at home on the evil bitch box, I took it for a drive yesterday. On the way to yet another IT geeky-freaky type I paused on a bridge and considered my options: pitch the thing over and be done with it or continue on to the shop. I continued on to the shop...time will tell whether I made the right choice.

Turns still on hold. Sorry about the delay gents (Prinz Eugen excluded, I waited long enough for you).

Alas, I have no anger, hatred, or even an upset stomach, for any of you maggots.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Alas, I have no anger, hatred, or even an upset stomach, for any of you maggots.

We can fix this momentary setback, you miserable Californian. :D:D

Let me adjust my soapbox here a second.

Okay, that's about right.

Ahem.

"Friends, today I'm here to discuss the evils of demon drink!! GRRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is that getting you back into your normally sullen, slowly simmering level of antisocial behavior?

If not, maybe Keke will post something and really stir you up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Even the marvelous new, non-CMBB world is getting old. After dinking around at home on the evil bitch box, I took it for a drive yesterday. On the way to yet another IT geeky-freaky type I paused on a bridge and considered my options: pitch the thing over and be done with it or continue on to the shop. I continued on to the shop...time will tell whether I made the right choice.

Turns still on hold. Sorry about the delay gents (Prinz Eugen excluded, I waited long enough for you).

I, techno-master, feel your pain. Were it not for the insignificant 3,000-mile gulf, I would fix the box myself. Remember, I am a master of all technologgery and can fix such trifles in a triffle.

Expect more postings of this high quality, since I have just cracked open a bottle of Argentinian red, and the first glass, whilst it may have varnished my throat, seems to have created a terrific party behind my eyes. I will be online and on form all night (until I pass out) so any bidge who want turns better rack 'em.