Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You know what I got to do today? Shop for stuff for the new house! :mad:

The saving grace was that in Port Perry, Ontario there is a store called The Grenadier . I had the chance to buy a captaincy commission from 1776 signed by George III himself, complete with seal.

But the pewter napkin ring holders, flour and sugar cannisters, floral painting and vase are so much cooler. :mad:

[ July 19, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula just read this thread and now she's mocking me! :mad:

I'd challenge her to a hotseat game, but that would hardly be fair since she's never played CMBB before.

Then again, I am playing MasterGoodale.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

MasterGaga and mtw deserve to suffer.

What about "I get satisfying action from my Remington Ladyshave"? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Paula just read this thread and now she's mocking me! :mad:

I'd challenge her to a hotseat game, but that would hardly be fair since she's never played CMBB before.

Then again, I am playing MasterGoodale.

Let Paula play Skunk Nads.

Battle of the maggotesses, so to speak.

Turns out to the lot of ya.

My game with Nippy is over. As it stands, with just a small flag on a hill on the defender's edge, he wins 57-43.

However, the overall casualty ratio wasn't too bad considering I was throwing green Russians at dug in vet SS Panzergrenadiers. Though the the company I threw at the village on my right got mauled terribly (with one of Nippy's waffle ueberhamstertruppen squads racking up something like 28 of my guys).

Paula just read this thread and now she's mocking me! :mad: .

Sign her up as a member and get her in this thread. Anyone (everyone) who mocks you has a warm spot in my heart! If she can put up with you, a few characters like mike_the_weiner and MasterGoodaleMossVomitAntsWorkDryer shouldn't faze her a bit. :D:D

Say Edward. How much did they pay you for the movie rights to your life story?

:mad: :mad: :mad: I've been so busy planning what to blow up next with my Tigers* and lovingly crafting our AAR, maggot, that I haven't had a chance to check out the forum for a few days.

But if you must know, I didn't get a bean (Mumsy won't let me earn a living any more). However I did have to carefully vet potential leading ladies and you'll be pleased to learn Natalie Imbruglia thoroughly deserved her role.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

*I have no idea how the battle will be resolved, but I think it's fair to say whoever reads the finished article will be rather less than astounded by my tactical genius. Does Abbott still read this thread?

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Say Edward. How much did they pay you for the movie rights to your life story?

But if you must know, I didn't get a bean

Toodle pip,

Teddy</font>

Keep your bumps to yourself Jim.

Where's Snarker been lately? Trouble making bail again?

Keke and I are a couple of turns away from the end of the second of three battles in our operation. It has been nasty, brutish and long. For the third battle, can you say

Götterdämmerung?

Crow is making my troops dance a little jig, difficult to do in the snow. I will make him pay. I did, however, break one of his mortar crews with one shot from a sharphooter. Tee hee.

Jim and I are nearing the end of a 50+ turn slug fest. He broke through the first line of my defense and, thanks to a flamethrower :mad: has my second line hanging by a thread. A counterattack is just what the doctor ordered! :mad: :mad:

Shosties4th is starting to take potshots at my armored cars in Point 546458732 of the Kursk pack. It is packing all the punch of a joke by Mike_the_wino.

Teddy and I are in a furious slap fest of epic proportions. The AAR will be quite yummy.

I do believe everyone else was AWOL or AWL for the weekend.

A special note to: Masteratavoidingtheinevitable: let's finish this thing. :mad: Don't make me take a detour to NH on my way to Quebec in October.

Prinz Eugen: one month without a turn will be reached on July 24. I'll give it until then.

Maggots. :mad:

[ July 21, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Where've I been, MaggotAxe ???

Waiting for turns from other maggots. Slow motion maggots, at that. Let's see, Ive finished the walk and walls, put 3" of topsoil down on a 1/2 acre, mulched the flowerbeds and planted twelve shrubberies and assorted sedums. Still no turns, and no Knights that Say "Ni" either. :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

...no Knights that Say "Ni" either. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keep the Python nonsense in the Peng thread where it belongs. We like ants, mold, maggots, Dave H, TNT and waffle here. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

For the more cultural maggots among you, who are fortunate enough to live in Blighty and like to indulge in a little dunk with their cup of char, I have just heard some very exciting news..

Tasty yet authentic war-tested comestibles that "hark back to a simpler age of biscuit eating, and definitely taste home baked". Perfect for the Limey grog in your life.

I'm buying a pack to sustain me during CM sessions and expect my PBEM performances to improve dramatically. You have been warned.

Teddy

Teddy, are you really going to eat some hardtack left over from Sir Francis Drake's voyage around the world? That's veddy British of you, old man, stiff upper lip and all that. How long were you queued to get it? Where did you find it, Harrod's? :D:D

...Keep the Python nonsense in the Peng thread where it belongs. We like ants, mold, maggots, Dave H, TNT and waffle here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm speechless. redface.gifredface.gif

You like me. You really like me! Oh wait, that's been used.

I'd like to thank the Academy... No, it certainly doesn't apply in this thread.

Let me just say that to be included in the list of things near and dear to the hearts of so many maggots makes all of my CMBB losses somehow worthwhile. :D

Now I need to find the ringleaders of the conspiracy behind this. tongue.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Teddy, are you really going to eat some hardtack left over from Sir Francis Drake's voyage around the world? That's veddy British of you, old man, stiff upper lip and all that. How long were you queued to get it? Where did you find it, Harrod's? :D:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: I want to suffer like my little pixel men, to understand what they're going through as I march them to their doom.

As the aforementioned unleavened cakes are apparently available in Sainsbury's (which is where Jamie Oliver and all posh, middle-class, Daily Mail-reading folk shop), queue-busters who now scan AND pack will ensure I'm through the checkout in a jiffy. Leaving me more time to chuck TNT.

Bottoms up,

Teddy