Moldy waffle with pus and maggots

Originally posted by Soddball:

For someone who sends fewer turns than MasterGoodale, you churn out an inordinate amount of verbeage. How's about you prepare for a large portion in your box?

Alas, my turn-sending ability is certainly not on par with the Axes and Daves of the world, but if you desire a bout of a smaller variety:

BRING IT ON MAGGOT!!!!

[ July 24, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

"Friends, today I'm here to discuss the evils of demon drink!!

Pah, like you have ANY FECKIN CLUE of which you speak, you tea-tottling nong. I would sooner ask Soddball about manners, Axe2121 about big city life or MasterGoodale about tactics before I would listen to word one on the evils of drinking from YOU. I splill more than you drink, silly man.

Is that getting you back into your normally sullen, slowly simmering level of antisocial behavior?

Yes, this does seem to be doing the trick. Unfortunately, a side effect of no gaming is the fact that I have neither victories to toast nor losses necessitating a drowning of sorrows. I find that the bile does rise as quickly when I have slept 8 hours of sober sleep versus to 4 hours of liquor-induced snoring.

"pschschshshshshshsh. . .mold has pschschsch counter-attack pschschshshshshsssss ssssss schsch resistant psch bleach! :mad: Im trying to pschschsch sqaaawwweeeeeeeeee! pschup ants and pschpschshshshshshsh against each other pschschshshsshshsshshhs psycological warfapschschsch sqaweeee psch only hope . . .over pschschsshshshhhhshhshsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Alas, my turn-sending ability is certainly not on par with the Axes and Daves of the world, ...

Methinks Jim Boggs is selling his turn-generating ability far too cheaply. He finished a 50-turn battle with Axe in a matter of weeks; he and I are about 35 or so turns into our 50-turn fracas. Compare that pace to your average MasterSlowDale marathon.

On top of that, he finds time to post reams of nonsense here, and he writes poetry in the Peng thread. Truly the sleep-inducing weather in summertime Florida has not kept the swamp-Boggs from cranking out a huge volume of turns and posts on the forum. For which we are all grateful, I'm sure. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

He finished a 50-turn battle with Axe in a matter of weeks.

Just wait until Paula and I move into our new home. The office and computer will be out of her sightlines. Right now I'm in our living room/office/den. She always rolls her eyes with every "yessss!!!" or "nooooo!!!"

Which, by the way, leads me to the good news. They sunk the foundation to the house this week. Still on track for the Oct. 15 closing date. *knocks on wood*

You're all invited for the first barbecue of next summer. I invite you all freely, knowing full well none of you can read a map and/or follow directions.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

He finished a 50-turn battle with Axe in a matter of weeks.

Just wait until Paula and I move into our new home. The office and computer will be out of her sightlines. Right now I'm in our living room/office/den. She always rolls her eyes with every "yessss!!!" or "nooooo!!!"

Which, by the way, leads me to the good news. They sunk the foundation to the house this week. Still on track for the Oct. 15 closing date. *knocks on wood*

You're all invited for the first barbecue of next summer. I invite you all freely, knowing full well none of you can read a map and/or follow directions.

Jas :mad: n </font>

In honor of Prinz Eugen's return, I turn to my Forgotten English daily calendar.

Today is the feast day of Christina the Astonishing, who reportedly arose in her coffin during her funeral.

Plus, I know quoting these obscure feast days drives Mike_the_wino to distraction.

Jas :mad: n

I had a high school friend whose father was a funeral director. The maggot brought me into the basement while a body was being embalmed and the feckin' thing moved (from the fluid exchange I think) and scared the crap out of me. All that was left of me in that basement was the faint odor of my after shave. Did I say he was a maggot?

"psch schshshs hshs hsh hopeless pschsc shsch I need assistance if pschschsh skaweeeee shshshsssss ssss ss schsch overun by both species pschschsch sqaaawwweeeeeeeeee! pschup chewed through electrical pschpsc hshs hshsh shsh intelligence has evolved dramatically! pschschshshsshshsshshhs am going downpschschsch sqaweeee psch daughter has succumbed to skawwwaaaawwwwweeeeeeee pschschsshsh shshhsh! never didpschssss ssshhhhh does anyone copy. . . pschshsh"

:mad:

[ July 25, 2003, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

"psch schshshs hshs hsh hopeless pschsc shsch I need assistance if pschschsh skaweeeee shshshsssss ssss ss schsch overun by both species pschschsch sqaaawwweeeeeeeeee! pschup chewed through electrical pschpsc hshs hshsh shsh intelligence has involved dramatically! pschschshshsshshsshshhs am going downpschschsch sqaweeee psch daughter has succumbed to skawwwaaaawwwwweeeeeeee pschschsshsh shshhsh! never didpschssss ssshhhhh does anyone copy. . . pschshsh"

Is that a forefeit, MassaGoodSuckage??

:mad: :mad:

This was just beyond the pale:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

pschschshshsshshsshshhs am going downpschschsch sqaweeee psch

Looks like Soddball showed up. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

NOW you are talking my language.

That Argetinian wine is really going to your head isn't it? Don't drink yourself entirely blind, you should stop when your vision gets fuzzy. </font>
The bottle of Argentinian was awesome. Well worth it. I am just about to change to a bottle of Brown Brother's "Tarrango", which is known as a worthy brew. :mad: :mad:

Well done!! Have a Sodblaal flyng sprce mokny consprcycy tinnfol hat :mad:

My verbeage pales in the glow of your brilliance.

So how about a set-up nong?

500 point QB, Probe, me German/attacker, you Russian/Loser, 50 turns, combined arms?

I'll be online at the gaming puter by 8PM tonite.

WELL?????

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Well done!! Have a Sodblaal flyng sprce mokny consprcycy tinnfol hat :mad:

My verbeage pales in the glow of your brilliance.

So how about a set-up nong?

500 point QB, Probe, me German/attacker, you Russian/Loser, 50 turns, combined arms?

I'll be online at the gaming puter by 8PM tonite.

WELL????? </font>

Make it 500 point, infantry only, low quality and I'm game. :mad:

Nice! Low quality, as in lots of conscripts that

can't advance or assault?

Sure why not? I'll allow you that equalizer

June 1941, rural, moderate trees, gentle elevation

I will send it tonite.

[edit to add] You wine drinking sot! You better not pass out. :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ July 24, 2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

I've just switched to the Brown Brothers. It doesn't have the body or fruitiness of the Argentinian red, nor does it have the thick, cloying perfume. The trouble is, it's so damn easy to drink.

I was drinking an Italian red last night which was way too heavy, it was like drinking alcoholic treacle (14%). I recommend Cape wines or Aussie wines. I wouldn't use Californian to clean the cheese out from under my helmet. :mad: :mad:

I fecking hate how the game alloted deployment zones for battle 3 in my operation against Axe69. What's the point in capturing a village, routing it's defenders half a kilometer, when it's given back to the enemy before the next battle. ARRGG GGRRAAARR RGGG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Only good new is that the Ants are finally winning their battle against MG. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

I fecking hate how the game alloted deployment zones for battle 3 in my operation against Axe69. What's the point in capturing a village, routing it's defenders half a kilometer, when it's given back to the enemy before the next battle. ARRGG GGRRAAARR RGGG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mwahahahahaha!!! Something to look forward to when I get home tonight!!! (Aside from Paula, in case she reads this)

Somehow the game must have figured out you're Finnish and given me a handicap.

[ July 24, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Mwahahahahaha!!! Something to look forward to when I get home tonight!!! (Aside from Paula, in case she reads this)

Somehow the game must have figured out you're Finnish and given me a handicap. </font>

I recommend Cape wines or Aussie wines.

Aussie..ROIGHT. Cape...eh, if one loves the aroma of burnt plastic and the taste of aspirin, then knock yourself out. If I hear one more nong tooting their horn about producing an "exciting, new, obscure varietal...*dramatic pause*...PINOTAGE" I am gonna punch them in the eye. The only good thing to come out of South Africa was that blond hottie in Lethal Weapon 3. wOOt!!

[/qb]I wouldn't use Californian to clean the cheese out from under my helmet. [/QB]
Soddball you wouldn't know good wine if spilled out of the gaping orifice in your block head and dribbled down the front of your soccer jersey. You lads did okay by the beer but leave the wine to folks who can actually see proof of the rotation of planet Earth as evidenced by the Sun moving across the sky.

One reason you get crap California wine is issue of taxation. The only companies that can afford to send wine your lump of mud across the Atlantic are rather large. Additionally, a $6 bottle of wine would cost $12-14 in your local market.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

[qb] Aussie..ROIGHT. Cape...eh, if one loves the aroma of burnt plastic and the taste of aspirin, then knock yourself out. If I hear one more nong tooting their horn about producing an "exciting, new, obscure varietal...*dramatic pause*...PINOTAGE" I am gonna punch them in the eye. The only good thing to come out of South Africa was that blond hottie in Lethal Weapon 3. wOOt!!

I wouldn't dream of doing that. I just resent the honk that is loaded upon us in the UK from Yankee wine-makers on the basis that "Oh, they're English, they'll drink anything". The quality Aussie winemakers value the business in the UK, and they treat my palette with respect, not as an opportunity to tap-dance in stilletos.

Soddball you wouldn't know good wine if spilled out of the gaping orifice in your block head and dribbled down the front of your soccer jersey. You lads did okay by the beer but leave the wine to folks who can actually see proof of the rotation of planet Earth as evidenced by the Sun moving across the sky.

One reason you get crap California wine is issue of taxation. The only companies that can afford to send wine your lump of mud across the Atlantic are rather large. Additionally, a $6 bottle of wine would cost $12-14 in your local market.

That sounds cheap. Rack 'em up, Wine Pro. I've drunk everything in my time, and if you reckon Californian helmet-cheese-cleaning-honk is worth drinking, let's hear some names and numbers. I look forward to being proved wrong, since it's another chance to get ****faced.

BTW - what's wrong with your computer? I, as Official Technology God to the Stars, will fix it from a significant distance and will only charge you a case of America's finest vintage. :mad:

Let me tell you, you have NO IDEA, I mean it, NO FECKING IDEA how bad the booze tax is here.

I can fork out £6.50 per bottle here, and I drive to France, it's £1.80. That's how much our total flabby cunt of a chancellor is creaming off. Not only that, but because he's busy farming cash out to all the jippoes, spivs, and no-hopers, this year's budget deficit is going to be £30bn.|

Fuxxing dildo.

I hate politicians. I want them all to burn in a big sack with MasterGoodale.

[ July 24, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

I was going to send some wine to one of your fellow suffering countrymen..until I found it was going to cost $240 per case. And this is for a wine that retails at full pop for $120 per case in the US. What a crock. I know that you can get good to great quality Spanish wines for cheaper than you buy the crap that not even an Ohian would drink. There is a hierarchy in the market place. California and the East Coast are considered the best markets. Florida comes in next. Followed by the Midwest, Mexico, Canada and then, finally, the UK. Sorry. :eek:

Keep in mind a few items about the former British criminals that now reside in Australia; the wine industry receives government subsidies and they are dumping wine around the world. They have an enormous over-supply that in any other economy would crash the market and result in vines being removed (i.e. California) but thanks to milk flowing from the gubmint teet, they just keep making more wine that those beer-swilling, sheep-shagging nongs will ever consume.

Just got word on comp, one RAM slot is bad and my 512 meg DDR chips are incompatible with this ghetto motherboard. So new motherboard is in the works, warrantied or not. Hopefully, it will be put back together and dealing out doses of hatred this weekend.

[ July 24, 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]