Any list of missing models of CM:BB anywhere?

Any list of missing models of CM:BB included vehicles (after v.101 Patch) anywhere?

I know that finnish BT-42 assault gun (or maybe more proper term for it is self propelled gun) is still missing, it uses Soviet BT-7 model if I remember right.

BT-42 (the only finnish made armoured vehicle of World War 2, actually constructed from Soviet BT-7 chassis and from Swedish Bofors gun, if I remember right), sorry last urls are in japanese ( but still some pictures). Czech Mareska/Artur resin has made 1/72 model of Finnish BT-42.

bt1.jpg

Sandman's & Overlord's small scale afv pages

Vaclav's BT-42

Japanese BT-42 model page (looks plastic model)

Japanese page about Finnish BT-42

and these two French tanks H-39 Hotchkiss (in Hungarian service and in German service) and Somua S35 (in German service) are missing, those vehicles use same model as another French tank R-35 (in Romanian and in German service.

Because Battlefront does not make all missing model for vehicles which are included in the game.

That's way, in my opinion BT-42, H-39 Hotchkiss, Somua S35 and other visually remarkable different looking vehicles (especially all Axis minor, because there are not so many Axis minor vehicles,and all so German and Soviet) example Pz M15/42 738(i) (if remember right it was Italian tank in German service with new name) should have own model in next patch V.102.

But not German and Soviet variants (like some Pz III,Pz IV variants) which do not differ much visually (Only real grog can tell the difference), those would not have own model.

So is there any missing model list of CM:BB included vehicles (after v.101 Patch) anywhere?

And what is your opinion of most important should least have new models regarding 1.02 patch?

Originally posted by flamingknives:

I take it you mean vehicles that are included in the game, but don't have their own, unique graphical models.

Yes! That I meant thanks to everyone that gave me information! smile.gif

So at least these are missing models

Missing models list (included in CM:BB but don't have own model yet)

BT-42

H-39 Hotchkiss

Somua S35

Pz M15/42 738(i)

SPW 251/17 Flak HT

SPW 251/21 Flak HT

75mm/L46 armed HT

75mm/L46 Armed armoured car

T44 and IS3 (poss. IS1 as well)

SU-76i

SdKfz 6/2 Flak HT

SdKfz 10/4 Flak HT

Pz I

Grille

Sturmgeschütz IV

Marder series (5 versions share two models)

PIV/70(A)

Any other model to add to list?

Guys, if you do a search you will find the reason we decided to add in more vehicles than we were able to add in model for.

Basically CM is a wargame, and we thought it more important to increase the tactical scope of CM than to limit this in exchange for having every tank represented with its correct 3D. It is important to note that that every vehicle has been extensively researched even if it doesnt have its exact model and will behave just how it should. It would have been much easier for us to just not include vehicles which we didnt have time to complete 3D models for, but this wasnt what we wanted to do.

If we had cut out the smaller nations from the game such as the Finns, Romanians and Hungarians then yes, we could have done every vehicle for the Russians and Germans with its 100% correct 3D model. Im sure there are many whom wouldnt have wanted us to do this though smile.gif

Dan

(edited to make more sense ;) )

[ January 13, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]