--== Operation Störfang ==--

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Can't seem to get past your intro page to your website. Would you mind sending me a copy of the latest installment please? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Do you have Flash player installed ? This is a common plug-in for webpages. You can download it from : http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/. About 95.0 % of the visitors have Flash installed. Maybe you belong to the 5% ?

I won't send the missions without the acces code. So if anybody like to receive the other scenario's they should send me an e-mail with the acces code and their request.

Eichenbaum

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p align="left">Use of the Operation Störfang Interface (Flash Player)</p><p align=center">interface_screen.jpg</p><p align="left">If you want to play all battles of Operation Störfang you need to use the interface. It is a map divided in grids. Every grid represents a mission (scenario). While moving over the grids with you mouse pointer they change color :</p><table width="90%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1"><tr> <td><div align="center">interface_yes.jpg</div></td><td><div align="center">interface_no.jpg</div></td></tr><td><div align="center">Mission available</div></td><td><div align="center">NOT available</div></td></tr></table><p align="left">If the grid turns green this mission is available. Just click on it if you wan to download it. You'll be asked to enter the access code you should have received in the previous mission : </p><p align="center">interface_accesscode.jpg</p><p align="left">Fill in the access code and click on SUBMIT. You'll be asked to save a ZIP file if the access code is correct. Unzip this file after downloading into the scenario folder of Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin.</p>

Eichenbaum</P>

It seems there's not enough gusto for mission B1. While A1 has been downloaded for more then 400 times, B1 on the other hand only a few. Why ?

Are there players who have finished A1 and forgotten the access code ?

If so, send an e-mail to forgottencode@eichenbaum.org with your request.

We're not planning to create this huge campaign for only a few players...

Pick up the fight and conquer Sevastopol !

Eichenbaum

Originally posted by eichenbaum:

It seems there's not enough gusto for mission B1. While A1 has been downloaded for more then 400 times, B1 on the other hand only a few. Why ?

Are there players who have finished A1 and forgotten the access code ?

If so, send an e-mail to forgottencode@eichenbaum.org with your request.

We're not planning to create this huge campaign for only a few players...

Pick up the fight and conquer Sevastopol !

Eichenbaum

I'm currently working on A1...should be done in a few days perhaps.

I hope you keep working on this project!

(I'm sure others are equally interested.)

well you have to take into account that it is an operation and alot of the players simply just dont have the time to finish it that fast... once they do the d/l will pick up... besides you have to take into account the ones that DONT win the fight... the ones that still havent started to play it and the ones that want to play it a couple of times before d/l the next ones...

Perhaps your posts need bumping to keep it fresh in peoples browsing eyes !? I'm sure the enthusiasts on this forum would enjoy the challenge of your campaign and die for your realistic maps !!

I am still on the third battle of B1...just love that winding mountain road !..seems very realistic descending into the valley (of death!).

I am now in a race of time to reach that bridge though.....Karbide, Raus.

Eichenbaum -

I am just starting A1 now, and I am certain I will *eventually* get around to playing the second battle, but don't expect me there anytime soon - My playing time is very limited and on big scenarios/operations I'm lucky to average a turn/day.

I'm sure I will be downloading B1 eventually, but obviously I won't be there for some time.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that your time and effort was appreciated. Please do keep up the good work!

Cheers,

YD

He Niels,

i didnt forget your scenario either. Endly finished b1 got the code so :D:D

bring on a2.

I like your scenario sow much i cant wait until i can see the ****ing harbor and the waves rolling into sevastapol.

As i said on your side this one is more difficult than the first one. ;)

but keep up the good work and pls let us know when i can go on with my drive towards sevastapol

maus

I tried the A1 scenario some days before, but I got some infantry sitting in the lower right hand corner in the setup -screen that I could not place anywhere. They were sitting in the regular set-up line, but their color didn't correspondent with any setup color.

Bertram

Micheal Wittman : Could we not use this thread for "post n tells" just don't want any spoilers coming my way, except for the ones the dam enemies giving me in this battle...

Operation Störfang AAR's can be posted at the Eichenbaum Discussion Forum.

<HR>

Bertram : I tried the A1 scenario some days before, but I got some infantry sitting in the lower right hand corner in the setup -screen that I could not place anywhere. They were sitting in the regular set-up line, but their color didn't correspondent with any setup color.

Do you mean the troops in the southern area ? If so, then this is correct. These are Fallschirm Jäger and Airborne Pioniere. Because they were dropped out of an airplane they can't be moved in the 1st setup. Troops that can't be moved during the setup show a orange unit-base. This is called 'pad-lock' in Combat Mission.

<HR>

icon_bbs.gif Eichenbaum

Just finished second op. Breath-taking terrain, lots of room to manovure, tough, very tough. Thank god mother nature was on my side and gave me early morning fog or else things might have gone a bit pear-shaped!

Can't wait for A2 or for that matter fighting over the old Crimean war sights.

Keep up the good work!

Fitz

<h1>A2</h1> is as big as usual (only 9 fu@#c$%n' km2)

Rumänische Torte (Romanian Pie) refers to the bloody mess this battle is turning into :D

You and you German force must help our Romanian friends to break through this massive defence. The coastal artillery battery Gorki II has been brought up by the the Bolsjewieken. One grenade is enough to wipe out a complete infantry company... But, as response you'll have command over a "small" (240mm / off map) railway gun with unlimited ammunition and lots... lots of medium artillery... (Sorry that we couldn't bring the Gustav Gun or Dora into the battle :( )

A2 Will be true Blitzkrieg! attack. From Spah & Aufklärungs Truppen to PanzerGrenadieren & Pionieren.

It's release will be in one or 2 weeks after it has been fully tested!

<hr>

<u>PREVIEW</u>

A2_Preview_West.jpg

A2_Preview_Ost.jpg

[ August 11, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: eichenbaum ]