ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 3)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were more like inane comments...

:D

I spent more time on the set up last night and I still don't like it.

That has to be a tough mission and because the Cpl is the best player in the group I have to be very careful.

Will look at it again tonight, her indoors willing.

Still no turn from KR or T.

Now off to work in the snow blizzard here. The village has had it's Gas cut off two nights and I have to wade through two inches of deep snow...

(Yeah, Yeah, I know what you are thinking, but this is the UK!!!)

H

Originally posted by Holien:

Now off to work in the snow blizzard here. The village has had it's Gas cut off two nights and I have to wade through two inches of deep snow...

(Yeah, Yeah, I know what you are thinking, but this is the UK!!!)

Which propably means light snow fall with a hint of wind. smile.gif

Knaust, I am a crap speller and do not know what you are talking about. I would guess I have used the wrong it's rather than its.

What is important is that you have understood me and therefore my language has worked. (To an extent).

Ahhhahhh I have forced Tero to break cover. I knew talking of snow within ear shot of a Finn would get his interest.

smile.gif

Tero what about a turn or two?

As for the Cpl is it not your bed time?

I see you are still pretending to be a sheep when we all know what a wolf you are.

;)

H

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Kingfish:

Just a quick clarification. Will all completed game reports and AARs now be sent to you?

Please advise.

Yes sir, Please send all game results and AARs to me. My address is in my profile.

Even if Treeburst decides to come back it doesn't hurt to have everything on a back-up HD.

Cpl, all I am doing is making sure that they are aware that you are no newbie...

smile.gif

The public at large need to be aware that there are wolves on the prowl...

tongue.gif

H

One thing we know for sure H. He's not the kind of person that old Winnie once put down in Parliament(was it Chamberlain?) by describing him as a "Sheep in sheeps clothing". Nosirree, not the Corporal. Personally I think he should change his rank to "5 Star General Carrot" to properly reflect his true ability.

Regards

Jim R.

Notes for foes:

I owe three setups as the initiator and have received one from Tero. I may have received another one, but I believe my section lost a member to show business exigencies. Will recheck files to see whether there is a replacement and whether that worthy sent me anything.

Am still in cybernetic limbo, can't play CMBB and ask for your continued patience. If three or more of you can't or won't wait, then I'll withdraw from RoW III upon receiving a majority (3) of such responses from you, my foes. Please reply to this message in this thread and indicate whether or not a) you wish to continue with me and B) what your drop dead date is for when our game must start, bearing in mind that I will roll turns as soon as I finally get the new rig.

Again, I apologize for the delay, but it is not of my making.

Regards,

John Kettler

Ahhhahhh I have forced Tero to break cover. I knew talking of snow within ear shot of a Finn would get his interest.

smile.gif

What do you guys know about snow ? All the technicians I have met who have been forced to come over here marvel the damned thing.

Perhaps I should start bolling it and selling it to you...... :D

Tero what about a turn or two?

Send me a set up. Please. smile.gif

Dohhhhh....

The wrong finn!!!

:D

What a plonker I am. I meant T for Tuomas who has not been sighted for a while.

I guess the snow has buried him.

smile.gif

H

P.s. Once I have done the set-up for the Cpl shall we have a rematch? I have some free slots once I get that damn set up done. Knaust what about you fancy a game?

[ January 31, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]

John,

There's no way I'm letting a little computer trouble keep me from my matchup with the fabled John Kettler. I anticipate actually understanding what you're talking about in your cryptic reports.

I believe mine is the fifth setup. I sent it a few weeks ago, but it will be on its way to you in a few minutes.

Jon_L

EDIT: Actually, it looks like I did that setup on a different computer that I can't access right now. Let me know if my email didn't get to you and I'll redo it.

[ January 31, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Staneth ]

Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Will all AARs and results be made on some web sites when first round is over?

I put up a site with the AARs of the Nordic Wannabee Tourney.

If I get a spot in the Overflow tourney (very likely, it would seem), I'd be happy to add the AARs from that and the 'mother' tournament.

I hope the roster will be a little fuller than it was for the NWT.