I'm a Peng Challenge Believer and a Mormon Homecoming Queen

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Have you ever braved the traffic, in all kinds of weather, to walk in their door and order one or another of the fine KFC products AT that establishment? Have YOU ever read the plaque that tells the story about the VERY FIRST KFC franchise in history?

So.....

Did they serve rat but market it as chicken then?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Have you ever braved the traffic, in all kinds of weather, to walk in their door and order one or another of the fine KFC products AT that establishment? Have YOU ever read the plaque that tells the story about the VERY FIRST KFC franchise in history?

So.....

Did they serve rat but market it as chicken then?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Leeo, you are wrong. The MBT is dead; long live the MBT.

Let this one die, it is no longer worth the effort.

Steve

And you, Sir, are a weeper and a whinger and a wearer of white after Labor Day! You wail and gnash your teeth, crying, "Oh Woe! Oh Woe! Wherefore is my MBT?", while you while away your time posting in the General Forums! I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse.

Does penguin taste like chicken or fish?

Whatever, somebody beat lenakonrad over the head with a fishstick (or chicken finger) till he stops posting those pics.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Put the gals in the office in charge of the coffee.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

And while we're at it, let's go back in history, if the Texicans, had said " Hey this Alamo place isnt worth it"

How were we supposed to know Mexicans were such devout church goers?

Steve

Typical lawyer double talk ... look you lad, make something useful of yourself for once and help to make this the CessPool it once was!

You say it's over, HAH! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Get a grip on yourself man ... no not THAT kind of grip ... if you were a REAL Texan you'd be here defending the Lone Star State and upholding the honor of the MBT!

Joe

p.s. And it wasn't just the Alamo. When the Texicans attacked at San Jacinto their battle cry was Remember the Alamo, Remember Goliad!

p.p.s. And don't forget the role of the Yellow Rose of Texas in that fight too.

p.p.p.s. Oh ... and how about those brave lads from Gonzales eh? Marching INTO the Alamo AFTER it was surrounded by thousands of Mexican troops ... brave lads ... and one HELL of a charismatic courier to get them to come would be my guess.

Steve

[Rant Mode On]

Bah!!

Hey Boo you dead?

Hey Lars you dead?

Hey Nidan you dead?

Hey Hortlund you dead?

Hey dalem you dead?

Hey Leeo you dead?

Hey R_Leete you dead?

Hey Noba you dead?

Hey Mace you dead?

Hey Joe Shaw you dead?

Hey Vadr you dead?

Hey Malakovski you dead?

Hey PondScum you dead?

Hey OGSF you dead?

Hey Yaknodathon you dead?

Hey lenakonrad you.....never mind

As people age their reflexes and mental edge begin to deteriorate, they slow down and lose their perspective.

For ALL those that feel this thread is dead, I would invite you to join the General Forum Peng Thread where the 5 posts per day pace is more in tune to your current abilities.

Bah!!!

The MBT will not die!

Apologies to all deserving posters who were omitted in the above rant.

[/Rant Mode Off]

[ May 06, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hey lenakonrad you.....never mind

p_dance_macabre.jpg

I love You ,Jim Boggs.

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS:Memento Mori

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

I love You ,Jim Boggs.

konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

PS:Memento Mori

Well, you are alive. Couldn't tell from your recent posts. Coulda been some imposter posting all those pictures.

Welcome back to the World of Words

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Hey PondScum you dead?</font>

Hell no. I just smell that way.

I seem to send everyone I play into dALEM's "phase". Mon petite general himself has had a setup in his inbox for the past 3 weeks. This is, however, small beans. Goanna was last heard of four months ago in Siberia, complaining about a broken leg (Did you all send him "Get Well Soon, and Send a Bloody Turn" cards? No, of course you didn't. Bastages). chrisl is complaining about my fanatical Italians and returning approximately two emails a month. Our game should finish early next year. Boo_Radley is so confused that his "you're attacking, unrestricted" setups are actually "you're defending, pure armor". I'm setting up Prokhorovka - Finale, just to tip his shattered psyche over the edge. Finally, Papa Khann is claiming he can only answer turns when he can "drop by to pick up the mail", but I'm not missing much since his attack plan seems to consist of smoking the entire battlefield. Wrong kind of grass, son.

I'd play Leutnant Hortlund again, but I'm not sure he could make it past turn 5.

Hey Yaknodathon you dead?

[thinks a bit...]

[...and swings a soft, existential sort of tail for difficult questions about the Universe, collapsing stars and the location of the next thistle...]

[... and thinks some more]

Oh... bother, I think I am.... or not... bugger.

Yeknod

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

look you lad, make something useful of yourself for once and help to make this the CessPool it once was!

Brave words coming from He who deigns to stop by here once a month or so.

p.p.p.s. Oh ... and how about those brave lads from Gonzales eh? Marching INTO the Alamo AFTER it was surrounded by thousands of Mexican troops ... brave lads ... and one HELL of a charismatic courier to get them to come would be my guess.
I'm going with the courier on that one, Joe. My guess is she had great, err, assets.

But really, look at this place. The only way to incite even a spark of wit, verve, and most importantly, VENOM is by suggesting its demise. That's not life, it's merely autonomous response.

Even you, by your very words, admit this is not the 'Pool it once was. In reality, it is little more than a puddle in which infantile posters splash about crying 'look at me! look at me! I'm in the Cesspool'

I had talked with Seanachai about renewing Lorak's page, but really -- what is the point? Where is the taunting? Where are the AAR's for us to laugh at? Where is the avant guarde attitude that made this place?

This was a proud thread, legend amongst even those who had never visited this forum. It cannot be revived, nor can it be renewed. Let it die -- or prove me wrong (HAH! like THAT will ever happen).

Steve

P.S. See? It's so bad I'm editing -- and I don't even care!

[ May 06, 2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Where is the taunting?

Steve

I don't know, but I'm Bob Dole, where's the outrage?

Seriously, Steve, (May I call you Steve?), I would taunt you, but I know if I do, then I'll have to sit here and listen to you as you puff up your pigeon-like chest and "harrumph" your way through yet another in the seemingly unending series of your mind-numbingly feeble posts. Posts where the taunting is as daunting as a wide-eyed naif, callow and gormless as an Australian visiting the big city for the first time. Posts that are so lacking in any kind of serious threats, bile and vituperativness, that if Fred Rogers were not dead, he would feel compelled to kick sand in your face, that Mother Theresa would cut you off in traffic then flip you the bird in her rearview mirror, that Gandhi would steal your lunch money.

So you see, Steve, (May I still call you Steve?), it's a nice day outside and I'm just not up for it. 'k?

Originally posted by PondScum:

I'd play Leutnant Hortlund again, but I'm not sure he could make it past turn 5.

Well, set up a 5 turn quickbattle then you chicken****-flankshooting-ATguncamping-snobnosed-crackhoreWANNABE

It is a sad day when the depth of invective venom around here is set by the likes of Boo.

Steve

p.s See? More editing. It just doesn't matter anymore.

[ May 06, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]