Chicago Players

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how about after the holidays...since the majority seem to be Northside, can have at my house, or if someone comes up with a brillant idea, can do that too. Will wait to see if we hear from anyone else before posting a date...but thinking Jan 11.

Eagles....bah..humbug...

Haven't seen Jason since the get together at my house. Hopefully he will see this and we will hear from him.

Rune

Lifelong cheesehead (Ami Footie/demographic reference for those the other side of the briney) sends taunts southward to silly Bear people...one presumes your facility with tanks surpasses that at operating an offense smile.gif .

Warm wishes from someone who will be watching his team play after the next 3 weeks are up.

Jim

"Cyrano"

[ December 19, 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Cyrano ]

Rune, by my count that makes 11 counting you too, but not barrold unless he is really serious about driving in from MI...again. If I remember correctly from our preview meeting, that number might be more than can fit in your war room. Looks like we might need a bar-like location w/ laptops?

It is almost like voiding a tradition if I don't make the drive.

On the one hand, I could probably use the strategic method of proposing a nice weekend in Chicago to my wife.

On the other hand, vast resources are being sunk into finishing my basement into the mondo relaxo room.

I should be available for TCP/IP beatings regardless of location so this is a definite maybe.

BDH

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Cyrano:

Lifelong cheesehead ... sends taunts southward to silly Bear people... smile.gif .

Warm wishes from someone who will be watching his team play after the next 3 weeks are up.

Jim

"Cyrano"

Let's see, this was sent December 19. Three weeks later is January 9. Packers lose first ever home playoff game January 4. :( Plenty of time for CMBB on weekends. ;)

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cyrano:

Lifelong cheesehead ... sends taunts southward to silly Bear people... smile.gif .

Jim

"Cyrano"

Let's see, this was sent December 19. Three weeks later is January 9. Packers lose first ever home playoff game January 4. :( Plenty of time for CMBB on weekends. ;) </font>