Chicago Players

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meet too many people "from" Chicago who have not been to _Harold's Chicken Shack_.

There are (were) 31 of them, but recipes varied; go to the one on Garfield near Univ. of Chicago; order a "White Half w/ Extra 'Hotsauce', Salt & Pepper".

Then and only then are you cleared to do male bonding wargames, whilst eating the above. My conscience is clear, because I know that you enjoy addictions or you would not play CMBB, QED.

Eden

As Rune mentioned earlier, I have had to bow out as graciously as possible due to the interference of Real Life. I suck...I know.

Fortunately, I have been assured that this is not going to be the last meeting of the minds so perhaps another time will more convenient.

I'll be there in spirit though. Have a good time and make a thorough report here.

BDH

A new surplus store has opened in Chicago, catering to reenactors, however, the owner states that free space is available for meetings, and I'm sure wargamers would qualify. e-mail me for phone number (I'm not sure i should post it) or get a copy of "The Point" (newsletter of the WWII Historical Reenactment Society) Might be a good location for Chicago-area meetings.