Hey do you think baldy knows...?(TALKING TO YOU MADMATT)

Do you know whether CM:B2B will have dragons teeth in it? secondly...are there going to be metal pillbox4es (yes they had them(the Germans) just check out the German Handbook on Military forces, written by the US war department) and third, what about Super Commies!? Just a band of old guys with shovels that run after advancing German troops...and most importantly the MONSTER MAUS will that be put into the fold..if it isnt someone could make a mod from the Sturmtiger.

-Fieldmarshall....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

and most importantly the MONSTER MAUS will that be put into the fold..if it isnt someone could make a mod from the Sturmtiger.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe the Maus isn't going to be included, and it would be extremely difficult to Mod a Maus from the Sturmtiger as they are completely different AFVs, and not based on the same hull (the Maus was designed from scratch, the Sturmtiger was a Tiger I based AFV - even the size of these 2 AFVs differ substantially).

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Rob/1

No.

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fieldmarshall is not Rob/1. Panzerman is. (unless he has a double that I am not aware of)

[ 07-20-2001: Message edited by: Freak ]