Wo ist Peng?

what is a peng? well thats a very old question indeed.. we may even have to ask the old bugger himself mr. Berli or should I say mr. 40... you'll have to rub his head a bit with this bowling ball polisher rag.. but it wakes him up and cause him to do something he does well to rarely.. breath oxygen... oooh mighty smelly one.. how sayeth you what is the peng? where commeth peng? and am I going to find a Pickle for Giers jar head?

Please wake up ol' fuddy duddy.. tell us the truth!

hmm sorry kid you can lead the undead to a village but you can't make them buy popsicles

Roight, then, we didn't start this one but I can already see the Usual Suspects slinking in to disport themselves. Out, Out, you sordid lot! Back to the Peng Challenge Thread.

Gyrene, fall by the Thread and Peng might delegate one of the slightly more seniour newcomer scum to spit on you.

Peng is a denizen of "The Pool" and a CM player...obviously. Also obvious, once you play him, is his complete lack of any military strategic planning. I dare to wager Neanderthals could punch out a better PBEM then this obtuse git. But I must admit he does make up for his spectacularly inept play with witty comments in the e-mails that carry his sad excuse for turns.

Jeff

What is a Peng?

Penggo, a monentary unit of Hungry until its replacement. Or a Dravidian language spoken in south central India.

In its present day shortened form "Peng" A tacticly inept drunken poster on a WWII related gaming forum. Known for his literary skills and the ability to consume large quantities of alcoholic beverages and remain standing err...sitting while typing.

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Last time I use a web translator....ROFL

What I meant to ask was "Where is Peng?"

Curses to Altavista and its Babel Fish!

Do you guys really think some of the older forum members will spare the time to spit of me? That'd would be pengtastic! :D

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Please, let us define our terms.

1. Peng is a multirepresentational word.

2. "Where" implies a fixed point of spacetime.

3. Thus, Peng is one who is many places at once.

4. Therefore, Peng is God.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO

That was a good one.

But I have to disagree. God no, Satan maybe.

He's too evil to be God. After all, he kills smilies!!!! tongue.gif

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Ellros ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Last time I use a web translator....ROFL

What I meant to ask was "Where is Peng?"

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gyrene, you were correct .

"Wo" is "where" auf Deutsch.

Jeez, did I just say a Jarhead was correct? Oh, well, he was.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Please, let us define our terms.

1. Peng is a multirepresentational word.

2. "Where" implies a fixed point of spacetime.

3. Thus, Peng is one who is many places at once.

4. Therefore, Peng is God.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, no. He is a self-admitted Pod, not God.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Out, Out, you sordid lot! Back to the Peng Challenge Thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Mr Senachoman, there is no Peng Challenge Thread. Because morons who make new Peng Threads forget to put in the "Challenge" part to the Titel!! I say forget in a nice manor because they all have dust balls for brains when thinking of nifty titels, and because some of your members are winey gamey loosing nitts they get all huffy like a school yard sissy and don't come and join in a bath of cess once and a while when you take this "challange" to a country.. I won't name names.. right Peter you girly furbel.

right not to scare anyone but psstt Senachaopoo you forgot your Panties belong under your pants and not over them... you feeling ok? today you forgot your bra today.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Jeeeezus Mensch!, sometimes you are just......scary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all in a days work me boy, all in a days work... heh.. *pulls out some gum*

would you like some onion flavored gum?

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt