And were back! CMHQ back on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.combatmission,com

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Okay, new domain and server are up and running nicely so you should be able to find everything you need now at http://www.combatmission.com

I am sure there are still some pages and links which are not working but we will get them all in the next few days.

Currently the link to the Chat is still pointing to the old site (which still works) and I will be making that cut over soon.

So, enjoy the new site, there isn't much different yet but we have great things planed.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

And the mad bald one is happy to get away from TGN. So I assume your old TGN email address is no longer active?

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Guest barrold713

Hiya Matt

I have already updated the site on my favorites list.

It will continue to be the starting point when I look to satisfy my mad-for-mods urges.

Hope all you guys R&D for CM2 is going well.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Good to see Combat HQ back Madmatt. Now a question that's been niggling at me for awhile.

I've never downloaded the maddog sound mod packs. What's in them and are they worth downloading, since I already have a number of other 3rd-party sounds???

thanks,

-Tiger

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 03-03-2001).]

so few responses :0

very fast, glad to see it back

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Good grief! You got that right CJMellow. Those soundpacks from Madmatt's Combat HQ are awesome. Lordy what I've been missing all this time. The bloody walls started shaking and I swear a few rounds hit outside my window redface.gif

-Tiger

Originally posted by Tiger:

Good grief! You got that right CJMellow. Those soundpacks from Madmatt's Combat HQ are awesome. Lordy what I've been missing all this time. The bloody walls started shaking and I swear a few rounds hit outside my window redface.gif

-Tiger

You are not kidding Tiger....my BOSE Computer speakers and subwoofer arrived just B4 I got the full version of CMBO. I had DL'd every mod from CMHQ while I was waiting including the sound pack....my first QB literally rattled the window in the room and shook my desk at the first Catastophic explosion. Hehe needless to say I turne the volume down a tad but WOW....