Okay, Its Official. I have Ordered the Game.

I got a chance to play the other mission of the demo tonight and it was enough to put me over the edge. I enjoyed it very much and have pulled the trigger and now await my copy.

The factors were what you all had mentioned. The graphics for a war game are outstanding, the support these guys tend to lend, this forum and your passion and the countless missions from the game and from other gamers was just too good to pass on.

Also the thrill of looking forward to some human competition. All I can say is thank you to all of you who helped me with your answers and encouragement. It was an easy decision really I just wanted to be sure.

I will now start to look up websites and see what is all out there and look for some of those good strategy books you all listed for me.

Go Vols beat Kansas State and God Bless.

"He who makes the fewest mistakes will win"

beauty sucked another dude in, now his credit card been charged, we can tell him the game is the buggiest game around and its not $45 bucks. welcome sucker. wink.giftongue.gif

rollup next CM sucker.

Seriously, got a be the best $45 spent on your computer.

PS block your ears folks townsendvol asked a million questions before buying CM, when got the game, the flood gates are really gunna open>

Don't listen to them smile.gif Welcome to the ever-growing CM family. I was a bit skeptical of shelling out $45 bucks too, but like everyone else is saying, it's the best gaming bargain I've ever made.

Btw, happy New Year, everyone!

------------------

War is cruel and you cannot refine it. --Sherman

Shatter,

I will make sure to address ALL MY QUESTIONS to you. wink.gif

I like to get to know the fans of a game before hand that way when i get it I have a relationship with them. I am sorry if I got on your nerves that was not my intention. But thanks for your Help and Cannot wait to face you on the battfield of Honor

"Play for and make the breaks, when one comes your way, SCORE"

[This message has been edited by TownsendVol (edited 01-01-2001).]

THANK GOD!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shatter:

snip * snip *

We all don't mind answering question but please when you get the game and decide on a mod or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 don't post SHOULD I GET THIS MOD??? haha smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hopefully w/ tne new pc + mac mod manager he wont need to ask questions about the mods..

unless he has a small hdd... smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TownsendVol:

I got a chance to play the other mission of the demo tonight and it was enough to put me over the edge. I enjoyed it very much and have pulled the trigger and now await my copy.

The factors were what you all had mentioned. The graphics for a war game are outstanding, the support these guys tend to lend, this forum and your passion and the countless missions from the game and from other gamers was just too good to pass on.

Also the thrill of looking forward to some human competition. All I can say is thank you to all of you who helped me with your answers and encouragement. It was an easy decision really I just wanted to be sure.

I will now start to look up websites and see what is all out there and look for some of those good strategy books you all listed for me.

Go Vols beat Kansas State and God Bless.

"He who makes the fewest mistakes will win"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good job I knew you would get it! Of corce so dose everyone who comes here cuss ha who dosn't want CM!

ALLELUIA!!! Let His Light shine down on ya now, laddy!

And I agree with Shatter, if I ever saw another "Should I buy this game?"-ish thread again from the same guy, I was going to shoot myself! biggrin.gif LOL!

But anyway, you won't regret having CM, it'll never get old like ALL other games do after 3 weeks. I've been playing CM for about a year now and can't get enough. Yes, a year, Beta Demo days boys!! You should have seen the Church textures then, what a laugh!

P.S. K-State beat the Vols. :evil grin:

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LONG life!"-Minsc, BGII

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 01-01-2001).]

If only it were $45! Add the new video card and another 128MB of RAM. Now the PII that has been up to the task for everything else you do with the machine is inadequate. And why not a 19" or 21" flat screen monitor?

How am I gonna' justify a new computer and a new set of golf clubs?