Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

Wankers

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa there, steady on fella! If you've just slogged your way through Costello's dissertation from beginning to end, I think you'll be in need of a rest. Take a few deep breaths, have a cup of tea, lie down for a while. That really takes a lot out of you.

------------------

we don't give a hoot about whether the game engine runs on unleaded or a gas-oil mix, or if the sum of the sides of an isocolese triangle really do gramafritz the 77mm post hoc do-hicky on the prefarkle calculation of the thing that does the trajectory for ausf higgity coneshaped dirt clods in a semi armored cod piece. – MrPeng

Mace wrote:

> Kitty is perhaps the most gorgeous creature ever to lead men to certain death in battle, and her adoption of the ways of the Aussie without reproach (big word! like it? I do!)

> She gets my Top Sheila Spunk rat rating of 9 out of 10, which I will amend to the perfect 10 out of 10 once I get the job of towelling her glistening body off!

Now I see where Costello is coming from.

And now today's Autoglass Third Division Match scores:

Kidderminster 6 Arbroath 0

Bristol Cities 2 Hampton Wick 1

Stenhousemuir 1 Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogogoch 0

Sheffield Wednesday 3 Tuesday Weld 5

Professor Doktor Hamster X 71 Goatboy 0 (shouldn't that read "29"? - ed.)

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 01-18-2001).]

I'd now like to post my amazing Crodification of...

Well, nobody, but I did send out all of my turns. I'd also like to thank NZbastard for being the absolute gameyist sunuvabitch whose ever shagged a barnyard animal. Captain Jumbo kills everything that walks or crawlsor has 2 treads with his first shot. Last I check a Jagdpanzer was a solid Tank Destroyer. Not in the world of Captain Jumbo. It's more a clay pigeon on the road to the title of SuperGameyBastard/1. I wish I never banged his mother.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Allright, then. I will send a setup out your way. I will be attacking. Do you have any preference as to the type of troops you would like to see die under your command?

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't care what sort of knife I skin you with

Finally! A turn from Crow-Duck!

The squires challenge totters another step forward, how long's it been now? 2...3 months?

The wife been keeping you busy eh fella?

On the subject of wives, that marriage thing is only 2 weeks away for me now. Gulp! Say its not gonna hurt guys. Say she won't change and get all fat'n 'orrible. Say she'll still let me spend honking great wads of cash on computers, dirt bikes and beer.

Its gonna be OK, right?

[This message has been edited by Stuka (edited 01-19-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

On the subject of wives, that marriage thing is only 2 weeks away for me now. Gulp! Say its not gonna hurt guys. Say she won't change and get all fat'n 'orrible. Say she'll still let me spend honking great wads of cash on computers, dirt bikes and beer.

Its gonna be OK, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, at'll be alright. Ma wee bonnie Peggy an' Ai wi' ha' our feeve year anniversary this Saturday. Ye kin ferget aboot ye beer an' ye bikes, boot tha compensense as worth at.

Gude luck Mon!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Now excuse me while I hold that thought! Mmmmmmmmm…… *eyes glaze over*

Mace (taking grovelling to new heights)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THOUGHT!, hold that THOUGHT!, put that thing away, it's disgusting, ... as in it's disgustingly small. If Kitty sees it, you can kiss off what little respect she may have had for you.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And who do I have to kill to get a goddamn TCP/IP game?!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kill yourself and I'll think about giving you a tcp/ip game this weekend. Hiram would be an ok second choice, since he's been spurning this thread.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

On the subject of wives, that marriage thing is only 2 weeks away for me now. Gulp! Say its not gonna hurt guys. Say she won't change and get all fat'n 'orrible. Say she'll still let me spend honking great wads of cash on computers, dirt bikes and beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, forget about computers, dirt bikes, beer and sex. However, oddly enough, its worth it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Depends, I think, on whether or not she's perfect. Mine is. Well, is she? And who do I have to kill to get a goddamn TCP/IP game?!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you on AIM or ICQ? If so, post the info... much easier to setup from chat

Probably longer than Meeks' courtship of Hiram threads I'd wager.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was pretty impressive-- Kwazy must have been sitting watching over Meeks's shoulder to lock it that fast-- it was practically locked before my post in the pool showed up.

------------------

Looks like Meeks has been sniffing a little too much glue tonight, the way he's letting the pool leak out into the forum. Anybody have a 10 ton safe around? Or a piano? I'm afraid the brick just won't do it anymore.

Here meeksy meeksy (holding out potential tcp/ip game)...

(WHAM) (Sound of safe dropping on Meeks' head)

------------------

What is it a full moon tonight? Check in at 11pm PDT and see a whole bunch of ****e weridness, mostly with Meek's name attached. Poor daft bugger, taking the Raider's loss a bit to heart are we.

BTW if you can post such psychotic musings you can get a turn out. 'Fraid the inmates have control of the aslyum. No wonder Hiram is not to be seen. With Meeks in his stalker mode.

Time for "Dora" the industrial strength brick.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Its gonna be OK, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAHahahahahaha! --- gasp! --- Ahahahahahahaha! --- wheeze! --- AHahahahahaha! --- snort! (Hock-ptui!)

Suuuurrre it is! Trust me on this one (I've been married three times!), it'll be just fine!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roborat:

If Kitty sees it, you can kiss off what little respect she may have had for you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Respect?

I'm confused!

This is the pool isn't it?

Oh yeh, while I'm at it.....Lorak, post a drumming for poor old Macey at the hands of Mr Morse. I was foolish enough to be selected by Mr Evil-personified (ie Rune) as the allies in his Battle of the Bulge scenario, and Joe Morse the Germans.

I'm sure that Mr Morse, being the fine example of a lawyer that he is, will be here soon to boast, rant and dance on my still warm body, and then charge me consultation fees.

nuff said!

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 01-19-2001).]

If beating you is Gamey, Croda, then most of the human race is gamey since they clearly beat you in intelligence, good looks and sexual experience. My Jumbo was just getting revenge for the m36 you so cruely put out of action.

Meanwhile, the rest of Croda's forces seem to be undertaking some freakish peversion of Fionn's Attack is the best defense strategy. In Croda's version this equates too sending a company at a fortified position till they're all dead then moaning at me about it while the rest of my forces romp up his flank unmolested. Intriguing strategy. I like it.

As for the rest of you..

Mark IV Is feeling the thickness and the length penetrating his little village. the 14" shells have softened him up nicely and now it's just a matter of grinding him down, slowly and surely and then rolling him back to secure the flags.

Hiram

Take a guess lads and ladettes.

Nijis

It's going slowly and messily. Yuck. Soon i shall die since he is an evil gamey bastard

Others

Send me files you bastards!

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

The weenie fight has started.

Whinemoan has sent the file, finally. I was willing to accept an unconditional surrender to save the brat's pride, but it has been refused. This is going to be legend.

For your amusement and education I will hang the entire battle up on my web site as a proclamation and definition of tactical genius.

This pimple on the inner surface of my rectal passage will be mocked for millennia. Generations will come to know the Wildman gene slop to be insufficient to produce even a good daisy, let alone even the smallest and insignificant amoeba.

Behold, in this place are born legends.