Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I'll tell you what stevethehighlyregardedtacticianofhistime, should you prevail over WildMan should? There's no question about that! then I will give you the game that you are so avidly seeking, if only because it may actually shut you up to leave you dead on the battlefield.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crocus, my dear slime scraper

I humbly and eagerly accept your Challengeā„¢. Pencil it in for July 2006 (going by the rate Whoreman is proceeding).

See you there.

Steve

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

...The first hint could have been the 81mm mortars landing on target 8 seconds into the first move...However, when the 14-inchers came in on T-2, taking out the KT, a StuG, 3 of 4 HTs, etc., it was apparent this wasn't your mama's Last Defense. Almost disappointing that the eight fighter-bombers and nine 76mm M4s in reinforcement didn't get to play....Lorak, no need to chalk this one up to anything more than fun. We have begun one of Rune's creations.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think one of Rune's creations WON'T be just like that????? biggrin.gif

------------------

Massada Lo Tipol Shenit

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Polar:

You guys need to wake up... a real conversation has just shot past you in total posts!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone get this man a calculator?

I have perused that "conversation" a few times to see what all the fuss is about, btw. It is about a bunch of whiney, flamey crybabies insulting one another over nothing at all.

Wait a minute... confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Polar:

You guys need to wake up... a real conversation has just shot past you in total posts!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wake me when they get to 5,000, till then they aren't even close!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 01-18-2001).]

Just to keep things rolling I will put in a little game update:

OGSF and I are playing Runes' Monty Advances and all I can say is I want more reinforcements. It seems I have a jinx playing as the British against the damned illegible Scot.

Marlow is hurting, he is hurting real bad. Nearly all his armour is gone and his infantry is being slaughtered by mine in the woods. He has been reduced to claiming his 2 year old child has been putting in turns for him.

The lawyer formerly known as jdmorse has been reduced to name calling after my stug and jpz IV gangbashed his last TD. Now I just have to destroy his swarm of infantry.

Roborat has finally realised that he is supposed to go near those flag thingies, subsequently he is starting to suffer casualties.

I wont include Goanna and our OpLiz game as I don't want to embarras him.

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks

Edit: This double post is compliments of Polar, he summoned the double post deamon. Had I not had to correct the lad, this would have never happened, blame him.

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich.

[This message has been edited by GI Tom (edited 01-18-2001).]

Polar, you buffoon. Man, get yer facts straight. This is the 4th version of the original thread with well over 3000 posts.

Hell, we even got posts about the number of posts. We've got a complete accounting, legal and operations department. Our people have people who talk to other people's people. My god man, there have even been OFFICIAL CESSPOOL Memo's distributed!

We are a dynasty, a legend, a history in the making if you will. Man, wise up will ya.

That other thread cowers in comparison to "THE" thread. Da Mutha Beautiful Thread. The Peng Challenge Thread. Hell, this thread has more names than the other thread has posts.

Get it straight lad, or your surely short for this world.

Now, go back to sexually molesting yourself.

GI Tom

EDIT: I hit submit button before I was finished. Funny, my wife tells me the same thing sometimes.

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich.

[This message has been edited by GI Tom (edited 01-18-2001).]

I'm certain that the thread has been frantic from my absence and questions are being asked in Parliment (fat lot of good that will do as I'm an American and damn proud of it). In any case, my computer took the opportunity afforded by ... lunar eclipse? ... to go tits up and rendered me incapable of informing you all that I'll be out of town until Saturday the 20th late. By that time we can but hope that my computer will be ... uh ... tits down? I've borrowed a computer at great personal risk to allay the wave of grief and uncertainty that's no doubt been permeating the thread. I haven't time to actually READ the thread to find out but we can take it as a given I think. Furthermore, I find that I detest and loath you all even more when I can't check on the latest ... so there you have it.

Joe

Guest Wildman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevemyheadissofarupmyassIbrushmyteethwhenIwipe:

After Wildman is finished kicking my poor, pasty kester around the battlefield. I will send Croda a setup hoping he takes pity on a half-blind, riddlin-deprived, syphilitic-ridden, I want to be bad rat. Hoping against hope that he notices the e-mail and will respond with a game<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh.. Steviethenotsobright,

Now that Marlow has finally figured out that Parentheses are not good in a filename, (and haven't been in oh, forever now). The setup is sent and in your e-mail box.

The setup for the pool-at-large. A mildly hilly map with lots-o-trees. And in the middle a crossroads of two major highways and a railroad track. My brave, determined hamstertruppen stand braced to stop this breakout of the weak, pathetic Ami forces. Which should be very easy as radio intercept reports place a known imbecile as there commander.

Of course, the Amis are able to attack from three sides at once, with I'm sure overwhelming artillery and armor, however, the gods smile on the Fatherland and have darkened the skies overhead protecting us from the child-like stings of Jabos.

Soo now ve vait vith vads uf chewing gums, and yards uf used flossen, noving dat ve vill prevail. How can ve not? Ve are hamstertruppen vled by on xtraorrdinary commander in Vesly "The Wildman" von Netcher, and dis Amis are vled by a man whoose brain is onable to genervate enouf electrical impulves to fire off a synapse.

Let the killing begin.

---

On a kinder note, I'll take your surrender right now ,Steve, you mental reject to save the lives of the poor digital soldiers.

Okay, I did an inventory of the games I am playing and I see that I have room for a couple games. (Shut up, Mace, our game will go out to you in a few days.)

So, which limp bastards are brave enough to take me on. I need to pad my stats some more since 9-3 doesn't nearly scream "I RULE!" like 12-3 would.

Also I would like to throw out a "get off you ass and send me your turn" to Croda and Herr Oberst since they deserve nothing more than the beating I am giving them. "Make the bad man stop!" they plead but it falls on deaf ears, so thus they resort to draggin' ass when it comes to getting the turns out. Do they really think this will change their destiny? Only now in the end do they realize.

Meeks, you lice ridden, infected, oozing wound of puss, send me a setup and put the Vietnamese girl back in her cage for a change.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

First of all, she's Cantonese. Secondly, I'm thinking I'm going to marry her. Third, her company just got bought out so she's worth, oh, about a million bucks. Fourthly, if you want to play against me, tonight's the night. I still haven't played a TCP/IP game and want to. I'm getting my nipples torn off by elvis and ol' jd so I wouldn't mind playing a patsy like you. Say, oh, 1500 points, armor, Allied attack?

Edited to add:

Isn't it amazing that all wildman and stevetherat needed was to be thrown into a pit together for our amusement to become halfway decent additions to the Cesspool? This is why we created the squire system in the first place and I call for it's return, dammit.

And Roborat is now officially the towel guy in the bathroom for the entire Pool. I have spoken.

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 01-18-2001).]

Let it be known that I don't want Roborat handing me towels and I especially don't want him attempting to dry me off himself!

As for the squire system, it's a fantastic idea! We should also do Lordships!

As for the rich Cantonese girl who likes to give head (did I say that?)...have her read your posts here before she agrees to that whole marriage thing...

On a side note...is anyone else surprised that Meeks believes in marriage?

And I for one agree that stevetheratfink and WildandCrazyyyyyGuy have reduced their detraction on the 'Pool so that they are no longer sucking from it. They aren't exactly contributing, but they have reached a neutral status whereby they are hardly noticed anymore.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Guest Wildman

Ah Crudster,

You supposed ability to ignore my posts comes from one reason only. FEAR you know your going to be pasted by the newbie and your ashamed.

So put the blow-up Cantonese girl back under the bed, and send my the turn!

---

I consider it my Jefferson given right to ignore those things which annoy me. Your turn will go out tonight. Since I already hold the town, your job, as I understand it, is to bleed and die. See to it that you do it promptly so that I can devote my attentions to games where the outcome is still in doubt.

------------------

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

As for the squire system, it's a fantastic idea! We should also do Lordships!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Now that stodgy old Andreas has removed himself entirely from the Pool, we should start fighting Schloss Peng and Peng Asylum and Mt. Peng. Muhahahaa!!!

As for the rich Cantonese girl who likes to give head (did I say that?)...have her read your posts here before she agrees to that whole marriage thing...

On a side note...is anyone else surprised that Meeks believes in marriage?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, no and yes.

We need to fight, you pussbag, little crack ho. I brought you into the Pool and I can sure as hell still take you out of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

First of all, she's Cantonese. Secondly, I'm thinking I'm going to marry her. Third, her company just got bought out so she's worth, oh, about a million bucks. Fourthly, if you want to play against me, tonight's the night. I still haven't played a TCP/IP game and want to. I'm getting my nipples torn off by elvis and ol' jd so I wouldn't mind playing a patsy like you. Say, oh, 1500 points, armor, Allied attack?

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 01-18-2001).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cantonese, Vietnamese, Chinese.... what's the difference? They all have names that sound like kitchenware being thrown down a flight of stairs.

As for your TCP/IP game. You couldn't have picked a worse night for it. Unlike you, my Caucasian girlfriend and I are celebrating her putting up with me for a year, so CM will obviously take a back seat tonight or I will die a most horrible death in my sleep.

The future does not bode well for it happening soon either, since I will be out of town this weekend. Sunday night is a possibility, but by then I am sure somebody else will have "popped" your cherry, so to speak (Sit down, Boy!). Not that I relished the job but it would have made a nice title for when I beat you.

BTW is that a million dollars in wampum or is it something valuable like cows? And if you marry her do you get it as a dowry?

Jeff

------------------

I forgot to mention that my wife's grandfather is coming to visit for the weekend, so all turns processed tomorrow night through the weekend will have been overseen by a real-life 10th AD veteran. I am slightly concerned by the fact that he cannot see, but I'm sure just the sounds of battle will cause his instincts to kick in. The beauty of it is this: If I do well, you got beaten by an old man. If I do poorly, you beat up an old man, you shameful wretch! Muahahahahahaha! I've needed a new strategy for a long time.

BTW, jd, you'd like this guy. He likes to talk to me for hours about the posit fuse (your VT arty) and how it would make the German Infantry look like Mr. Potato Head after his owning child threw a bit of a tantrum (my words, not his).

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Cantonese, Vietnamese, Chinese.... what's the difference? They all have names that sound like kitchenware being thrown down a flight of stairs.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it's "Sandra". I really hate those crazy Oriental names.

As for your TCP/IP game. You couldn't have picked a worse night for it. Unlike you, my Caucasian girlfriend and I are celebrating her putting up with me for a year, so CM will obviously take a back seat tonight or I will die a most horrible death in my sleep.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Caucasian girls can be soooo possessive.

The future does not bode well for it happening soon either, since I will be out of town this weekend. Sunday night is a possibility, but by then I am sure somebody else will have "popped" your cherry, so to speak (Sit down, Boy!). Not that I relished the job but it would have made a nice title for when I beat you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would think but it seems everyone is too scared of my power to fight me. So you may still have the chance.

BTW is that a million dollars in wampum or is it something valuable like cows? And if you marry her do you get it as a dowry?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Technically it's in stock options over a period of 4 years, so it's somewhere between wampum and cows. BTW, don't buy stock in Extreme Networks, as their stock price is not woefully undervalued. I swear.

What do you think of this new way of responding to people, Elijah?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Frankly, I think it sucks Sparrow saliva.

And Roborat is now officially the towel guy in the bathroom for the entire Pool. I have spoken.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have a bathroom?... in a cesspool? ... seems a little redundant, doesn't it?

All my hard work, polishing the armour; repainting the camo on the tank when one of the other knights piss you off and send you on a drooling and raving rant; cleaning the hamster cages, and then having to fend off those little bastards when you traipse off to taunt the northern wildlife, and the reward I get is towelboy in the bathroom? In that case, I am going to have to put my eyes out, as I certainly don't want to witness what goes on in there, what with the noises, the sheep bleating, the hamsters squeeking, the bricks smacking soft flesh, the moans of pleasure, etc. I am already having nightmares just from the noises, actually observing the activities would be too much to endure.

How about I get the womans bathroom, instead. yea, that's the ticket, much more interesting scenery, and a lot less work, what with only two users, although I'm sure I have seen croda and hiram slipping in, hand in hand, late at night.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Frankly, I think it sucks Sparrow saliva.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arrrrgh! Don't reply to people's posts like that! When you do it reminds me of Cavscout! That guy is more annoying than even you, Meeks!

As for possessiveness... I heard that Asian women will do unspeakable things to their men when they find then cheating. I therefore have two questions for you: Has she invested in a nice set of cutlery? And... Do you find her particularly adept at using it?

Jeff

------------------