Jagdpanther-MOD- WIP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

stop posting and get back to work on my JP! ;)

and boy, I'm going to be busy soon testing these textures out for ya, arent I? smile.gif

Reckon you've become tired of me harassing you for this mod for, what, the last 6 months or so? Finally decided to do the mods!

Definately looking good.

now, quit reading this forum and get back to work on the JPs! ;)

(now I need to think of what new mod to start harassing you for now.... smile.gif )

dave

Yes Dave...it IS your JP smile.gif .....but like the best sadist.....yer not getting it till Christmas ;)

JAK.....all the versions i said i will do...i will do.... offerings in "plain" no Zimmerit and Zimmerit releases.

As for your NEXT thought Dave.....thaat is already in hand.

Now stop reading THIS and send on that turn :D

regards

Måkjager

Hi all , i am currently trying to make up my mind ( ie...need help and opinions ;) ) in regards to optional vehicle numbers for the Jagdpanther mod that is WIP at the moment.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55963389

Originally i thought ..lets go with the standard 3 digit numbering system...though this still leads to the problem of if you have more than one JP in a game with the same vehicle number( and no doubt will send Grogs into a frenzy of NO NO NO and a bit of head banging ) it will look odd.

So that leaves me with the option of using ONLY the company number as a single didgit recognition device.

If we go that route.....where would you prefer the number.... off to the left side ( right side i hope to add a spade) or on the rear escape hatch???

Would you prefer Black with white outlines or Red with white ???

Another possability is is to use Roman numerals ....or capital letters a la Kwazy's Tiger...or even letter and single number...example A2 where first company is A and platoon is 2...but not place the vehicle number .

These are just a few ideas i am kicking around in my head....i would like to make as many options possible ...but i will be limited with my phone as to the size and number of the mods i am willing to upload.( currently if i get them all done there will i think be something like10MB of Jagdpanther mods :eek: )

Therefore if we can settle on an agreed approach i will make 4 rear bmps...

The first will be just plain no number or marking ...while the other 3 will allow you to chose 1st , 2nd or 3rd company vehicles...does that make sense.This approach will be applied to ALL the mods...so each mod will have optional numbers or none....same goes for kill rings on the gun barrel.

Regarding the plea's of those people who LIKE MUCK....i will see what i can do....mb optional clean-ish / dirty side /front/rear bmps so as everybody can pick and choose the way they want their JP to look..

Regards

Måkjager

Some fuzzy pix of progress so far.

Tools / tracklinks/ gun cleaning rod holder added....some weathering /mucking up of wheels...wondering if you prefer to have a choice of clean/dirt wheels in same zip ?

Got to work on the rear of the mods now...choice of vehicle numbers / kill rings etc

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=56099229

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=56099291

Winter production due to start next week smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

What tri colour panther is that Pzwfer ???

I released the Panther G with zimmerit a long while back...the wiggly Panther A should be along soon...so that leaves????

I have started doing a Late Panther G with the same/similar cammo as the early Panther G..

with Zimmerit coating as well ( just dont tell the Grogs ;) )

Regards

Måkjager

Måkjager,

You have achieved CM Jagdpather Mod God status. That is great work . Its good to see how much you have improved the mod since our first look at it...and the choice! I better also thank all the other modders out there also while Im here (too many to mention). Your work is much appreciated.

Hope you continue with the mods! I would be interested in seeing the weathered versions.

Lt Bull

Here is clearer shot of some of the variants.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=56126671

As for "Mod God" status re: JP...that sits very uneasily on me head....i would prefer "Dedicated Doodler" ;) ...besides...you could make a monster...and we all know where you keep monsters....locked up :D

Thanks for all the encouraging words guys.....i just try to do my best for ye.

Re: bfamily33 and bump.......well , the JP will get the winter treatment from a fellow modder with a G in his name ;) ....and i may dip my toes into the snow as well.

Splinty....like all good ambushes......TIME is the key word...all in good time my dear fellow.

Even though these mods look complete..there are still many hours work left to do before i unleash em...so please be patient.

Regards

Måkjager

I'm back at work B ;)

I have added some paintchip marks to the top and rear deck. Still have to add the tool rack , weather the rear bmp and a hundred and one other things smile.gif

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=56468610

Other news.....the other mods are coming along.....adding wear and tear now..then a general once over with a dirtish brush.

regards

Måkjager

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]</p>