Jagdpanther-MOD- WIP

Hi all....progress is being made on this mod... a Zimmerit covered Jagdpanther.

I had intended to do it after my Marder/Wespe...but decided to put that on the back burner for now.

many hours work left to do.... insignia , battle damage , details , tools , tracklinks etc all have to be added...and dirt too smile.gif

Grateful thanks to Fernando for his permission to use parts of his Panther mono colour series mods.

regards

Måkjager

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55754783

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55754811

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55755368

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye....a dangerous beast indeed ;)

It is still a work in progress...and you have nothing to fear Re: it being bare,,,,,,i am just working it up to a level that i am happy with before i give it the cross , tools , tracklinks and weathering.

There will also be a red brown / dark yellow and tri colour cammo version...mb evenn a winter one as well ;)

I have based this mod around ones that seen service with sPzJg Abt 654 in Normandy... i am even trying my hand at drsigning a scenario with em in it "Debut at Caumont" which i "may" include in the final version of the mod.

Regards

Måkjager

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]</p>

Dough..for a small fee...anything is possible :D ( joke ).

Seeing as you asked..thaat will be no problem..cept it "may" take me a bit longer to do vis a vis weathering etc..

For those who asked.......a Cross to bear ;)

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55784924

CMMOS.....will have to consult with my "PC" guru .

regards

Måkjager

Richard....i hope to have these finished in about 3 weeks time or there abouts......as for destination.... CMHQ ( if MM lets me ;) )

JAK.....Bl*&^% mind reader ;) ...ye never know what Santa might bring....YOU DO believe in Santa ...... :D

Here are the last pix till then...got modding to do smile.gif

Again these are very rough work in progress pix....all the weathering etc has to be added..but you can get a fair idea of what the finished mods will look like ( only hopefuly better )

ps..there is a experimental ambush side bmp on one of em...just testing to se what it looks like.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55788769

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55788778

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55788670

Yes!!! A GOOD looking Tiger is on the way! Even if it means that you (Makjager) are going to have to dress up in red and white. :D Perhaps something resembling the Tiger in SPR? Oh, and the bottom pic of the jgd panther is IMHO the best looking (of the middle 3 posted). :cool:

Thanx,

Jake

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: JAK ]</p>

JAK....whats "SPR" ???? :confused: tongue.giftongue.gif;)

Like all things to do with mods.....i shall give ye a selection ....so u want a "Ambush type: themed JP...JAK ?

Gyrene....do ye not know by now that i am part of the Waffenarmt. testing out the Infra-red night sights for Panthers and Jagdpanthers ;)

hammer and sweeping brush to be taken to all of em.

Regards

Måkjager.

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]</p>

SPR=Saving Private Ryan.

Zimmerit is a paste(?) that was developed and applied to German tanks. It was an attempt to foil magnetic anti-tank mines that the Russians might stick to the hull of a tank. However, the Russians either never developed these mines or never deployed them and the Germans stopped putting Zimmerit on their tanks.

(Edited because me no spell gud and not proofread.)

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: Enoch ]</p>

Just to round off the Måk Påk No. 1 here is another mod.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=55798821

Counting all told there will be the following mods in it.

Dark yellow / green cammo plain/zimmerit

Dark yellow/red-brown cammo plain/zimmerit

3 tone plain/ambush/zimmerit

Winter-plain and zimmerit.

FIN.

Regards

Måkjager