Jagdpanther-MOD- WIP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shatter...thank you for remembering smile.gif

The unfortunate news is that this past week/weeks i have not had the time to do any work on the mods due to redecorating my house.

status regarding the summer/spring mods....

I have been able to work up a set of wear and tear layers for application to the mods....should be easy and quick enough to apply smile.gif

Still some tweaks to add..also looking into the possibility to adding fav Div insignia..as requested.

Winter snow...these will arrive in due course when the G MAN has time ;)

Winter whitewash.... i still have some work to do( soon Monday + ) on the rear bmp.

I have the rear bmps with 3 seperate vehicle numbers made ...114 , 134 , 223 and no number ready....all b&w or w&b ;)

So to wrap up...once i have the spring/summer/snow mods they will be sent to a host site.....and i hope that i will also have a winter worn/ winter zimm påk as well .

Sorry for the delay..but real life is snapping at my heels :(

Pardon me if there are any spelling mistakes in the above...been standing tooo near to the bar tonight ;):D

Best regards

Måkjager

I would like to apologise to anybody waiting on these mods. The unfortunate thing is real life has / is and will be intruding on my time.

As things stand i have some stuff to do to the mods..just a matter of applying some layer effects and a wee bit of tweeking.....and then they shall appear in due course ( B4 SANTA ) :D

To recap.....all the cammo versions are finished...just have to apply some effects.

Winter versions _...there will be three types...

Gordon hhas kindly agreed to do a white wash version , he will also be appling his "Winterized effects" to them all.

Then there is my "winter worn" version based on Gordons whitewash job.

Current thinking is to release the Winterized versions in the same zip with CMMOS support.

There will be a seperate Whitewash/Winter worn zip also with CMMOS support.

The individual versions ie Ambush , Red Brown , Green , Tri colour will also contain the Zimmerit versions as well.

There will be optional kill rings.

I am not having much success with Div signs on the front of the JP...and i may leave them out as it only increases the size of the zip.

There will be a tac sign on the rear though.

As you can see from the tac sign on the dark yellow version below ..there is some blurring to it...thats why i may just leave the signs off the front completely and just stick to the rear bmp..which also has the balkenkruze.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=57002775

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=57002820

Hope this can keep ye up to speed for a little while longer.

Regards

Måkjager

Måkjager:

I was wondering whether you'd have your Jagdpanther done before Mike8g had his Jagdpanzer done. Guess what, you lost! :D

Now hurry up and finnish! ;)

Mike8g:

If you're reading this, it wasn't fair. Appears Måkjager's giving us about six versions. As I figure it, you owe us five. So you get back to work too! :D

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: bfamily33 ]</p>