Anybody want to sell their used copy of CM?

I know this is a silly question to put on this forum but they're all sold out and I'm desperate for the game. So if any of you have gotten tired of it *laughs* or your wife is threatening to leave you over it then please sell it to me ok?

*puts on flame retardent suit*

Now I think that I may order 10, hoard them like the filthy speculator I am, and then hawk them at inflated prices the next time the game sells out.

What do you guys think would be a fair price for CM if the original supplier runs out? I think $100 bucks, easy.

Note: The above was intended to be humorous. If you aren't laughing or at least smiling ruefully/ironically, please accept my humble groveling apology.

[This message has been edited by Terence (edited 01-26-2001).]

Now I am not saying that I would give up a testicle in exchange for CM, but it is the only thing that keeps me from bashing in my computer at times. I have two copies, one at my office and one at home, the office one for when I work to late and feeling like going on a rampage down the halls with toilet plunger and a 6 pack of assorted spray paint cans. My students comment on how calm I seem. If they only knew I was calm because I blow virtual tanks up while chained to my computer typing or editing.

Sold out again? Woohoo!!! What is that, the 3rd sell out? Outstanding BTS. Sorry Canuck, I don't envy your position. But what I would do is play the hell out of the demo. Hey, it's better than not playing CM. BTW, you might have better luck in the usenet (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical) than here.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

There are ZERO copies currently available on EBaY! This alone says something fantastic about CM! Look for a copy of just about any other game and you WILL find it there for sale.

I wonder if the recent lack of supply has to do with upgrading the retail version to 1.1?

Before buying direct from BTS back in October, I checked EBay. Three fools were selling there games. Once the bids passed retail, I went ahead and ordered a "virgin" copy from BTS. Arrived a week later, been fightin' and dyin' and moddin' ever since.

I am not surprised there are none on EBay now.

--------

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those can count and those that can't.

Originally posted by Terence:

Now I think that I may order 10, hoard them like the filthy speculator I am, and then hawk them at inflated prices the next time the game sells out.

What do you guys think would be a fair price for CM if the original supplier runs out? I think $100 bucks, easy.

Note: The above was intended to be humorous. If you aren't laughing or at least smiling ruefully/ironically, please accept my humble groveling apology.

[This message has been edited by Terence (edited 01-26-2001).]

hmmmmmmmm...[insert image of the grinch getting the idea of stealing christmas(don't forget the ears curling up and the smile)]

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

So CM is sold out (again), eh?

As someone who got his copy exactly two weeks ago, let me just say:

&LTDaffy Duck Mode&GT

Bwah hah hah!

It's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

I'm rich! Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha!

&LT/Daffy Duck Mode&GT

Boy, I'm glad I discovered the game when I did and got it in time to avoid a lengthy wait (and as it was, the 10 days it took for my package to arrive was excruciating).

[This message has been edited by Remo (edited 01-26-2001).]

Originally posted by Remo:

So CM is sold out (again), eh?

As someone who got his copy exactly two weeks ago, let me just say:

&lt Daffy Duck Mode>

Bwah hah hah!

It's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

I'm rich! Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha!

</Daffy Duck Mode>

Boy, I'm glad I discovered the game when I did and got it in time to avoid a lengthy wait (and as it was, the 10 days it took for my package to arrive was excruciating).

I pre-ordered the game and it has not left my CD ROM except for when I bought the new PC for...well better CM performance. The game engulfs my life so much my girlfriend has given up trying to compete (it is amazing she even stays).

Canuck much luck to you but I have to brag

*He-Man Mode Engaged*

BY THE POWER OF BTS

I HAVE CM!!!!!!!!

*He-Man Mode disengaged*

------Status normal------

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

To kingFish

HAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA(Can I have a copy?) hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHHAHA

HAHAH

ah

h

a

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest