Nordic Wannabee Tournament

Here it is guys, an exact duplicate of the Nordic Championship tourney; but you don't have to be a resident of a Nordic country. So come on you Germans, Estonians, and Chicagoans. This one is for you!

The tourney features two new scenarios by Wild Bill, three new scenarios by Nabla, and an excellent scoring system by Nabla. You also get me. I'm here to hassle you if you don't finish your games by the deadline. :D

Treeburst155 out.

[ 11-02-2001: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]</p>

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Redwolf!

I'm wondering if I should use the scores from the Nordic tournament and vise versa to give an even more accurate median score for the scenarios. I think I will. If this tourney fills up that would mean each scenario will be played 24 times between the two tourneys. That would be excellent for the scoring of both tournaments.

Treeburst155 out.

OK, we've got eight guys already. If you are unfamiliar with how the tourney will work, take some time to read over the Wild Bill thread and the Nordic Championship thread. Everything you might want or need to know is in those threads. You have a week or more to read them. The main thing to remember is not to post AARs to this or any other thread. You will know nothing except your own game results until the end, when all will be revealed.

You will have to play five games in 90 days. TCP/IP is fine IF your opponent agrees to it. No one can be forced into a TCP/IP game. This is primarily a PBEM tournament. Please be sure you can commit to five games in 90 days. Ultimately, the tourney's success depends on you guys getting your games played by the deadline(yet to be established).

That's it for now. Dismissed!!

Treeburst155 out.

Here's the list so far. Make sure the email I have for you is correct. There is room for nine more people.

1) redwolf- redwolf@cons.org

2) Cpl Carrot- rjb109@i4free.co.nz

3) a1steaks- gpaull@pacbell.net

4) SGT_Gold- rspilot@nyc.rr.com

5) Cooper- coopermichael1@qwest.net

6) THumpre- aewert@home.com

7) The Commissar- commissar84128@icqmail.com

8) fytinghellfish- keenedder@aol.com

9) Mare Ichthys- bass-a@home.com

10) Strider- Strider@bak.rr.com

11) Dogface21- lovelett437@hotmail.com

12) ciks- edgars@batesadm.lv