Anybody got a cat eating dog???

If so please contact me. My cat broke my combat mission CD the other night, Then to top it all off i cornered a mouse in the washroom, told the wife to get the cat. Wife brings cat in cat runs after mouse for about 2 min. then gets bored and whines at the door to be let out. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The dang mouse ran into the cat three times!!! Ans i mean ran into accualy bounce off of is more like it and the cat didnt even seem to notice......

Needless to say i had to kill the mouse my self. The little buggers sure are fast!!!

now i know why they call these boots Redwings.

Anyhoo turn yer dog loose in my yard and ill make sure the cats out there... :mad:

ROFL

Cats arre definitely funny things... we refer to ours as the aliens that we let live amongst us... :D

Oh and very sorry to hear about your CD. When Matt wanders by, maybe he will take pity on you just before locking this one up and suggest that you send him your date of purchase and other original sale info along with a relatively nominal fee to replace your CD.

Hi Matt!

Does your dog bite? No.

Your dog bit me! That is not my dog...

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: kmead ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogface:

The dang mouse ran into the cat three times!!! Ans i mean ran into accualy bounce off of is more like it and the cat didnt even seem to notice...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the cat's ai needs to be fixed.

then gets bored and whines at the door to be let out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was it conscript or green?

The little buggers sure are fast!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, but they don't have the punch needed to take out a cat, even from the rear or flank. you need to get rats to take out a cat, and even then you need more than one. they need to take the cat from the sides and rear, not frontally.

I noticed that the top armor on the Mouse was severly lacking, one good stomp and that was it. Unless i hit one of thoes patened "weak spots"..

but no the cat was a Vetran has at least 7 confirmed kills 6 StrumMaus and one Robinshmidt..

[ 05-08-2001: Message edited by: Dogface ]

Guest PondScum

For a second I had this thread confused with the "so many damn bugs in one scenario" thread, where a panicked HT kept bumping into the Sherman sent to kill it...

Anyway, I think Dogface really needs to post a screenshot smile.gif

There was a thread here a while back about Russians using mice to sabotage German panzer efforts and the German reply with using cats to protect the panzer's wiring from getting chewed up by the mice/rats. Somebody also said that the SS, in typical fashion only used "purebred" felines. Don't know how much is true (if any) but it was an funny read. Maybe you can find it doing the search.

I have a dog!

I am sure my dog would "love" your cat in my back yard. Send the cat over, my dog is really bored, and he sleeps all day and he is overweight. He needs a workout.

Well on second though, he might get a heat-attack. Hmmm, send the cat anyway!!!

Guest ckoharik

Man, that would be one hurting cat if that were my CM CD. :eek: Good thing I keep a personal "archive" and lock the original in my safe.

(Madmatt, you didn't see me write this...and I was never here.)

Dogface: "Hi, honey, how was your day"

Neglected Wife: "OK, I guess, but I have bad news"

Dogface: "What?"

Neglected Wife: "The cat wrecked the CD of that game you're always playing"

Dogface: "Damn cat, #@*#!"

Dogface (looking at CD): "Gee, that cat sure has sharp claws."

Mmmmm?

i think ure a complete bastard for killin a defenseless mouse how about if it was 200 meters tall and stepping on u???? i'd like u to know a cat got in to my back garden 4 nights ago and kiled my bunny...so i shot it in the head and killed IT hahahahahah its probably already at the tip. but now i'm probably gonna be bombarded with emails telling me i'm a monster. but it's strangely ok to crush mice (defenseless mice) into the ground

i hate dogs to tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alex heritage:

i think ure a complete bastard for killin a defenseless mouse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasn't defenseless: it just failed to use proper tactics and take advantage of its greater mobility to avoid humans...and what was it doing going fast? why wasn't it sneaking? and didn't it send scouts forward?

was it using manuevuer warfare properly? no, and that's why it got mashed by attrition warfare

"Hey everybody; my cat ate my CD, so, uh, I can't play TCP/IP tonite. Gee, I'm really sorry." Worst damn excuse I've ever heard! Have you ever thought about giving your cat an enema. I swear that must be the largest stainless steel device I've ever seen! "Here kitty, kittie. Daddy's gonna teach you to never, ever touch his cd's again. Now bend over and cough!" :eek: