Kiddie Cess-Pool

LOL, OK....in response to a posting in another thread, I hereby form the Kiddie Cess-Pool!!

Feel free to drop by and mildly insult one another with half-baked snide remarks taken totally out of context!

Your Mothers were all hamsters and your Fathers smelled of Elder-Berries!

Challenge each other to water-gun duels at 10 paces, or elastic-band gunfights

smile.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

(Don't be shy, you know you want to)

Hi Mom smile.gif

Matt biggrin.gifon't look at us, we didn't do it!

(Hmm may need to check for Trademark violations of the Cesspoolâ„¢ and consider an injunction and cease and desist order)

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

well well well whats this... and we were not responsible.. heh.. well, where's my protection money you guys??

you see you pay me money so I don't come in here and make long poems about how Matt hair grows on his palms and not on his head. tongue.gif

*looks around for matt*

right you have 2 hours..then I come back and make a Ode to Matt Matt the guy with no fur.. (see its worse then you think)

Guest Mirage2k

(Don't be shy, you know you want to)

I am shy, and I know I don't want to, but it looks like I'm posting anyway, which speaks wonders for the effectiveness of behavior modification therapy. By the way, is this thing made of plastic or rubber or what? It seems like those plastic kiddie pools wouldn't be terribly effective at holding cess, which is denser than water. We'll see.

Oh, and I hate all of you.

-Andrew

------------------

"No, it's not that kind of relationship. We're just friends. We are together all the time, but I never touch her porcelain skin, her soft, red lips, like rose petals from the emperor's bathwater! Bathwater, I tell you, bathwateeeeeeer!"

I know you are, but what am I?

Might as well get this in play now.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 03-02-2001).]

How many times do I have tell you kids, DON'T LEAVE THE HOSE RUNNING!

Look! (Pointing in all directions) You have turned the entire thread into a massive swamp! You are gonna kill the Kentucky bluegrass sod I just laid! You just wait until Matt gets home!

Jeff

------------------

When nuclear weapons are frozen then only freezers will have nuclear weapons.

Originally posted by jshandorf:

How many times do I have tell you kids, DON'T LEAVE THE HOSE RUNNING!

Look! (Pointing in all directions) You have turned the entire thread into a massive swamp! You are gonna kill the Kentucky bluegrass sod I just laid! You just wait until Matt gets home!

Jeff

Odd you should mention sod...