This is how my CM looks!

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

For those of you with crappy 8mb video cards, this is how CM looks with full antialiased modded graphics!

Here is a couple of screenshot in high resolution:

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

I use the follwing mods:

Grass from "The Desert Fox"

Wheat from "The Desert Fox"

Jagdpanzer IV from "Måkjeger"

PzIV from "Tiger"

Skies from "Surlyben"

Buildings "Panzertruppen"

Enjoy!

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

And my Panzer Elite site:

25th-pzrgt.de

You bastards! Yesterday I bought a new graphics card just to be able to have more and better mods. And I couldn´t even wait for my salary so I bought in with my credit card.

And already I am thinking I was a fool who only bought a budget GeForce2 MX with 32 MB memory.

I'm upgrading this week, starting tomorrow actually. I'm going with an ASUS A7VKT133 board, 1.2Ghz T-Bird, 256MB PC133 (DDR is still a little bit too experimental yet), 64MB DDR Geforce 2 GTS Platinum (best card under Geforce 3). I'll be cutting through hi-res mods like hotbutter with this new rig.

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

AND you don't use DeanCo's Interface mods ??

What a shame !!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

If you play at high resolution (I'm at 1280x960) Deanco's Gunmetal mod is difficult to read because words are quite small and there is less contrast between the lettering and the background than with the stock. And my eyesight is crap to begin with. Also, at that resolution the "!" symbol for broken units is half cut off (at least it was a few months ago. Maybe he fixed it). The Grog interface doesn't show "Alerted" status for units which bothers me.

Which is all a shame because they look very nice.

BTW Heinz, is that 2x or 4x AA? I ask because there are still some jaggies on the roof of that house in the second pic.

------------------

What a bunch of horsecrap. -Steve

[This message has been edited by Vanir Ausf B (edited 04-01-2001).]

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Odd... My CM looks the smae.. If not better. I have many, many more and better mods then you and I they are all picked to fit a "scheme." So they very nice. mabye I have a smaller graphics chip (8mg), But MY CM looks better!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Graphics HQ:

www.homestead.com/lodrgeneralmb/graphics.html

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldier,

Odd... My CM looks the smae.. If not better. I have many, many more and better mods then you and I they are all picked to fit a "scheme." So they very nice. mabye I have a smaller graphics chip (8mg), But MY CM looks better!

Show off your CM right here in this thread!

wink.gif

Heinz

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

BTW Heinz, is that 2x or 4x AA? I ask because there are still some jaggies on the roof of that house in the second pic.

Its 4x AA done on a Geforce 2 GTS. Some of the image quality is lost when making the screenshot into a jpg file, I think it looks a bit better within the game itself though.

Regards, Heinz

the germans, having learned the importance of massed armor, take the lesson too far:

View?u=1509053&a=11933295&p=45486733&Sequence=0&res=high

rarely photographed, the allies' famous 'traffic jam' defense formation:

View?u=1509053&a=11933295&p=45486727&Sequence=0&res=high

Germans

Allies

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

If you play at high resolution (I'm at 1280x960) Deanco's Gunmetal mod is difficult to read because words are quite small and there is less contrast between the lettering and the background than with the stock. And my eyesight is crap to begin with. Also, at that resolution the "!" symbol for broken units is half cut off (at least it was a few months ago. Maybe he fixed it). The Grog interface doesn't show "Alerted" status for units which bothers me.

I'm using my modified Grog interface (available at DeanCo's) and

- I'm running CM at 1280x1024, no problem

- I have fixed the ! (moved it left a bit)

- I do get the Alerted status