All your base are belong to Peng

Originally posted by Mark IV:

I still feel that the move commands for minefields are undermodeled, and will soon post a 5000-word opinion on "Running With Minefields".

Grog, Grog, Grog. Don't you just hate them? You need only poke them with a sharp stick (or a Mensch, he's a prick) and all the grog just starts oozing out of them.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I shall persevere until even the thickest and most drooling Peng Challenge Thread member realizes that a question has been put to him.

*Wipes Drool from her mouth*

Question, what question, did I miss something? Maybe I should change my name to yk2..... nahhhhhh on second thoughts,lower case just isn't me. rolleyes.gif

Choosing between Sneezy and Joe is difficult. The exact scientific methodology to discern such extreme dullness to the level of accuracy needed to place one higher or lower than the other has yet to be created*. I suggest, however, that Sneezy has THE MOST BORING SIG FILE I HAVE EVER SEEN

This to me, is clear.

PeterNZ

* although JasonCawley could probably do some numbers on it.

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and Joe Shaw -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

You're both as boring as dried dog crap.

And so is this itteranceof the thread, most likely because some moron couldn't spell Challenge and this left it out of the title of the thread. The title should be All your suck is suck because that pretty much sums up this thread in a nutshell.

I grow old, I grow old. I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Yawn.

At least Emma popped in to spice this up a tad. I think I'm going to head over to the 'R' rated thread and swear at some people.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

You are quite correct, but sniper is an easier term to use than 'Semi-regular soldier hiding out and shooting enemies unawares.' - wwb_99

The New CessPool

I AM CRODA, ENEMY OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS AND REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS. PETERNZ OWNS MY SIG FILE AND MY MEAGRE SOUL: ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

You're both as boring as dried dog crap. And so is this itteranceof the thread,
{sigh} Can't argue with you about this ... well I could argue with your spelling, and obviously you MEANT to say that Seanachai was boring, but that's another story. This thread suffers from two negatives:

(1) It was started by PeterNZer AND he didn't use CHALLENGE in the title. That, all by itself, brought down the general quality of the thread.

(2) It followed what was perhaps the finest iteration of the entire Peng Challenge series, The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to the Dogs! ... that iteration was begun by your humble servant ... any right thinking person would find this significant.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 04-01-2001).]

Ye snivellin' goat herders. "At's sae borin', Ah cannae think o' anythan' ailse tae sae, but at's really borin'". Didnae ye read MarkIVs' entertainin' report ain a brilliantly executed attack oophill, ain tha snow, backwards, wi' nought but blind doggerel tae show that way?

Okay, fer tha feeble minded gobs o' lark spittle wi' lives as borin' as Crodas sex life, here's a wee impression tae cheer ye oop...

A Scottish cat...

"MEEYOOO! MEEEYOOOOOOOO! ACH! KAK! MEEEEE-BLOODY-YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Thangyoo, thangyoovurrymush.

Sir MacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard

Originally posted by OGSF:

... Drivel... (edited for you folks since we don't understand what this git says anyhow.)

Sir MacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastard

Wot he say? jeez.. I think my OGWSTF Worterbuch is out of date...

Penner..

yours truely

Menscho

Originally posted by OGSF:

Call haim yersailf, ye slack-jawed Hiram wannabe.

What's "swung" mean?

Sir MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Not a "wannabe", litle boy. I created the persona, I discarded the persona. My online personality had fewer letters though.

"swung" means impetus.

------------------

"Sturm, Swung, Wucht"

- Lt. Gen. Erwin Rommel

http://www.derkessel.com/

[This message has been edited by Phillies Phan (edited 04-01-2001).]

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

Not a "wannabe", litle boy

Och! Ye called mae a "litle boy". Tha's vicious tha as. Yoo need tae watch yersailf.

Ye've asked fer at noo....

Go n-aora Monica Lewinsky do chosa.

Sir MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

Originally posted by Croda:

I think I'm going to head over to the 'R' rated thread and swear at some people.

It's quieter than a Graveyard over in that 'R' rated room. Mind you, I was met by a rather nice looking Doorman on the way out, Christ knows where he was when I first arrived though, just my luck..

Hey Croda your not much of a host.... No music, No p-nuts just a half empty bottle of what looked like meths..... Has chuppa been visiting? wink.gif

BTW is that a pic of you in a loin cloth hanging over the bar?

Originally posted by Mace:

I may be a drooling babbling idiot, but I do know how to tag my text so it comes out bold (unlike you)!

Mace (Mondays...blah)

Never tried going bold is this how its done...... if so, thanks for the lesson

smile.gif

COOL it works.........

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 04-01-2001).]

Never tried going bold is this how its done
Ummmmm, BOLD ... I like that in a girl.

Goanna, here is your official notice that my turn has been sent to your Omani ISP, Infidel Internet Services.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

Which is worse, tornadoes or hurricanes?

O, gosh, they're both pretty bad, but how can we point fingers when an average of 60 million Americans operate a vacuum cleaner every week?

Every time I wonder how banal and dull people can get, I find out. Sheesh.

Originally posted by Mark IV:

Every time I wonder how banal and dull people can get, I find out. Sheesh.

Has the Mark-Man lost his idealism? More importantly, HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?? Or have you just gotten bored silly reading Joe Shaw posts?

By your own admission, if you sell it, they'll buy it. What more do you want? This Land of Suckers supports your evil habits. What are ya gonna do if people wise up??

Now say 58,000 Hail Mary's, or I'm telling Jeff Heidman you disagree with his numbers on bullet coating lubricants in May 1943.

------------------

Consigliori to the Stars

Originally posted by Lawyer:

Has the Mark-Man lost his idealism?

Never had much. I was born cynical, then became jaded.

Or have you just gotten bored silly reading Joe Shaw posts?

Never. Proto-hominid behavior fascinates me.

What are ya gonna do if people wise up??

The remotest of all possible threats. I could always go to law school and teach ethics.

Now say 58,000 Hail Mary's

After 12 years of Catholic school, I can put that much on my credit card.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Righto you fetid little panty-wasters. I am coming to LA in May (16th or so) for e3, the games conference thing.

I am there to do some business stuff, but it would be good to catch up with some of you so I can taunt you face to face and crush you hotseat stylee.

let me know

PeterNZ

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and Joe Shaw -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

OGSF has fallen. After commiting one of the silliest wastes of a platoon that I have ever seen he then when on to fight me with more skill than most 5 year olds. A near perfect assault by me was too much for this young man.

Elvis : win

OGSF : lose

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello