Bald Crazy Room Locker? MadM

So its Mad Matt who is locking my threads? Maybe im so good hes afraid of me. (Ya, thats what I think) Anyway, what ever happened to free speech and liberty and the right to sleep in the nude with popcorn and an old movie playing. These are things I demand as an American. As well as not having my posts locked every time I make them. Whats going on here? Am I being singled out here cause Im outrageously sexy? :mad:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

what ever happened to free speech and liberty and the right to sleep in the nude with popcorn and an old movie playing.<hr></blockquote>

These would be enumerated in which Articles of the Constitution?

Class? Anyone? Class?

In case you truly are clueless...

Madmatt is one of the 4 BTS employees that bring you the game Combat Mission. He is also the main moderator of this, BTS's forum. As such, he can and will do what he thinks is in the best interest of BTS. This is not a public forum where anyone can say anything they want. This is a forum provided by BTS for their customers to gather together and share in CM.

In case you were being funny....

I think you need to restrict all future postings to the MBT (otherwise known as the cesspool). You are their kind of people.

Well, this is BTS' bulletin board system, and is an extension of their business. That they provide it is a service to their many loyal fans. However, just like in any business, they "reserve the right to refuse service to anyone", and can administer this board as they see fit. This Combat Mission forum is for topics related to playing the game. The MBT (Peng Thread) was kinda grandfathered in, with the proviso that there be only one such thread.

So, when you seek opponents, post to the opponent finder area. If it has nothing to do with CM, then post to the General Discussion area. Don't start Peng Threads. Furthermore, if you post in a manner that is combative and challenginging, they'll lock up the thread. You do enough of that, or start flame wars, or curse profusely, they'll ban you.

So, look around the past threads a little, do some searches, look at the FAQ's, and keep general courtesy in mind. Otherwise, we won't be seeing ya. I figured you deserved at least one half-hearted attempt to explain how things work around here so that you don't proceed to dig a hole for yourself if that is not your inttention.

Oh, and before I forget,

<big>Hi Mom!</big>

CombatGeneral said:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>ever happened to free speech<hr></blockquote>

It never ceases to amaze me what a lack of understanding of the Constitution prevails among the masses it protects. But I'll try to correct that one more time:

The Constitution ONLY says that GOVERNMENTS shall not infringe on free speech, as that has been defined by the Supreme Court. BTS is not a government, this forum is not a government office. So the 1st Amendment doesn't apply here. BTS can shut you or me or anybody up for any reason or no reason. Welcome to harsh reality. Maybe you'll pay attention in civics class next time.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juardis:

I think you need to restrict all future postings to the MBT (otherwise known as the cesspool). You are their kind of people.<hr></blockquote>

Dang it Juardis, it took us long enough to hose the place down after YOU left. Don't be sending obnoxious lackwits like CombatGunnyGeneralBunny our direction!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CombatGeneral:

So its Mad Matt who is locking my threads? Maybe im so good hes afraid of me. (Ya, thats what I think) Anyway, what ever happened to free speech and liberty and the right to sleep in the nude with popcorn and an old movie playing. These are things I demand as an American. As well as not having my posts locked every time I make them. Whats going on here? Am I being singled out here cause Im outrageously sexy? :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Well, well, looks like we have another teenage product of the wonderful 90's. WHERE ARE MY RIGHTS? I'M SO IMPORTANT! I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING I DON'T WANT TO! I hate the scumbags I have to live with.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

I hate the scumbags I have to live with.<hr></blockquote>

Hey, how can you blame him? If I was forced into white pajamas every morning and spoon-fed applesauce during my daily morning show of Sesame Street and to top it off have my computer time limited cause if I go over they lock me up in the room with the brights lights and the really soft walls, you'd be pissed too!

I understand. He just wants the freedom to exercise his right to be a complete f**king idiot. What other right could he be looking to use?

Jeff

Anyone ever heard of the Darwin Awards? Basically, they give out awards to the criminals who kill themselves in the stupidest ways, thereby removing their sub-par genes from humanity forever.

I think one of last year's winners stole a bike at night and was riding away on it on the wrong side of the road, until a city bus made a pancake of him.

Who says violence isn't funny?

Here we go, find their website. This is some funny **** smile.gif

http://www.darwinawards.com/

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]</p>

CombatGeneral, please note that it is nothing personal, but we do like to try and keep our main forum somewhat on topic. Also note that one of your threads was note locked, just moved over to the appropiate forum (Opponent Finder).

I am going to lock this thread up too, as it has served its purpose. Lets try and keep the CM forum on topic, but if you have general questions/discussions please feel free to post them over in the General Forum!

Thanks

Dan