Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man, Play the Peng Challenge For Me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I plan to bring this up

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bring up stuff too, just last week I had a doozy of a hacking cough and I found my spare house key I thought I lost?

I stash all my stuff now in my trousers now.

Only problem now is I have to remove my boxers when I want to get into my trouser pockets.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAh-Hahahaha, Lars, my fine Minnesota walleye, you have fallen for it. Yes, it! I am like Ali doing a little rope-a-dope. I am unto a grizzly bear that which plays dead only to rise up and run away when the coast is clear. I am like Rocky fighting...well, pick any of his fights... allowing myself to get pummelled round after round (the Russian fell for it too, so don't feel too bad). But now that we're on turn...turn...well, whatever turn we're on, now that we're on it, it's time to pull off the gloves, poke you in the eye, hit below the belt, and snap you with a wet towel. You have exhausted yourself on worthless troops, troops that I have purposely allowed you to kill. You have dropped your load in one mighty, unconvincing spurt of violence. I have suckered you into thinking that I was beaten, even going so far as to throw the file into the bottom of the cat litter box. But the only throwing I will do now (other than up) is to throw more troops in the vicinity of the falling volkswagens to make you think that I'm still clueless. And while your smugness smuggles you into smuggly thoughts, I will capture all the flags, moon your units from across the river, and play loud elevator musak from atop the many local churches. And there's nothing you can do to stop me! Nothing! Bwahahahahaa!......haa!..ha.

And for my impending victory, I bow to the superior intellect of MrSpkr for showing his unworthy squire the right way to take a right hook, the correct way to catch walleyes, and the true way to righteousness.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

You never understand anything I say? I see. Well, let's see then...er, Bauhaus? Would you like some cheese?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like cheese. It's good food. Especially the orange kind, but I like the white kind too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Speaking of which where is Bauhaus? I build a house once, not like todays houses you see. The hardest part was getting the gum between the bricks not to melt in the sun.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm here, but trolling quietly. Plus with both kids playing travel soccer my time is limited. I barely have time to fart.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

I'm here, but trolling quietly. Plus with both kids playing travel soccer my time is limited. I barely have time to fart.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have time to sit down? I ask only because you've been encouraged to do so repeatedly throughout the years whenever an inuendo is thrown into someone's prose. I won't give in and ask you to do that because I know my place in the MBT.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram's Ghost:

Do you have time to sit down? I ask only because you've been encouraged to do so repeatedly throughout the years whenever an inuendo is thrown into someone's prose. I won't give in and ask you to do that because I know my place in the MBT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to sit to drive......DOH!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juardis:

Blah, blah, blah.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You’re a better General than I thought, the old “intentionally allowing the enemy to kill your own troops” ploy.

No wonder they are fleeing off of the map

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>refried beens me boy.. get you toot'n faster then you can say "IT WAS THE DOG!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Mensch that is absolutely disgusting. I call to the attention of the CessPool that THIS kind of behavior is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that a strong enforcement program would solve, BUT without a Prosecutor OR Inquisitor we have our hands tied and can do nothing. As to YOU Mensch, let's have no more of this foul, reprehensible behavior ... anyone who would blame it ON THE DOG is beneath contempt.

Joe

Mensch that is absolutely disgusting. I call to the attention of the CessPool that THIS kind of behavior is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that a strong enforcement program would solve, BUT without a Prosecutor OR Inquisitor we have our hands tied and can do nothing. As to YOU Mensch, let's have no more of this foul, reprehensible behavior ... anyone who would blame it ON THE DOG is beneath contempt.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe Shaw There is nothing more tiresome than someone who demands additional titles.

I humbly request that the Powers that govern our Cesspool put a Gag order on the pompous one known as Joe Shaw. I further request that he be told repeatedly to shut up.

This humble knight enjoys the mad posts of the equally mad Mensch.

Mensch THIS kind of behavior is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that a strong enforcement program would solve

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had a favorate program once, it came every Tuesdays at 20:30. Then they changed it to Thursday. I hated it after that because Thursday is Brusselsprout day.

cuz every one know Brusselsprouts make you toot!

... anyone who would blame it ON THE DOG is beneath contempt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite Right, my Liege. As a great American once wrote, “Fart Proudly”.

In other matters, Sire, have you noticed that two members of the Australian Government are now openly posting in the General Forum. There may be something to this conspiracy business, and it appears to be nearing its fulfillment. They are getting bolder. We need you back on the case, Sire.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I humbly request that the Powers that govern our Cesspool put a Gag order on the pompous one known as Joe Shaw. I further request that he be told repeatedly to shut up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> But you see Hiram, that's the problem, there ARE no "Powers That Be" and no enforcement.

I am saddened that you find me tiresome, perhaps you could go away and come back with a different name, that might help.

Joe

But you see Hiram, that's the problem, there ARE no "Powers That Be" and no enforcement.

I am saddened that you find me tiresome, perhaps you could go away and come back with a different name, that might help.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thank you for the warm welcome back and am sad that I made you sad. As for the name change, I haven't heard whether you approve of my new nome-de-poop or not. I care, Joe.

(really Lorak, as long as the goat was consenting, who cares ... what's that ... oh ... well I guess the beard threw me. I just ASSUMED that being on all fours, with the collar, horns and beard, it added up to ... but please offer my apologies to ... uh ... hmmm.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me!!!!

You are encroaching into my territory here, and I must ask you to cease and desist this instant!

Mace (holder of the key to the royal barn, and keeper of the royal livestock)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

In other matters, Sire, have you noticed that two members of the Australian Government are now openly posting in the General Forum. There may be something to this conspiracy business, and it appears to be nearing its fulfillment. They are getting bolder. We need you back on the case, Sire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one likes a taddle-tale, but since you're a serf you're probably well used to being unliked (and scorned, and despised, etc etc etc) anyhow.

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

No one likes a taddle-tale, but since you're a serf you're probably well used to being unliked (and scorned, and despised, etc etc etc) anyhow.

Mace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’ve been upped to Squire, please increase your level of scorn accordingly. Thanks for your support.

I have spent some time going thru my large collection of books and have hit upon an idea.

I should have seen this all along but I will throw it out here for discussion.

I Lorak feel that Joe Shaw should be given the title of Justicar.

Discription:

Justicar

- A Person that holds the power to punish transgressions of the Traditions, and one of the ultimate authorities in the organization. There is only one Justicar for each Clan at any one time, And all within the clan are subject to their authority, with the only exceptions being members of the Inner Circle.

Only Justicars can call a Conclave, where their judgements are dispensed. These are often harsh, as there are no written guidelines for penalties for specific crimes. And in addition, a Justicar's decisions may only be challenged by another Justicar or head Judge/enforcer.

So.... any thoughts?

Lorak the loathed

Paladin of Peng