I JUST ORDERED COMBAT MISSION...

There is no box.

The manual is pretty good and fairly thick. If more people read it this message board would have much less traffic.

Don't freak out when you open the shipping package and see no CD. Its tucked inside the manual.

I live in Wyoming and I think I got mine in about 4 or 5 days after ordering.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nutball:

PLease, please, please some one tell me how long it took to get to you all's houses. I got the e-mail, but need another oppinion.

I live in Tennessee, and ordered it around 9pm, so when could I expect to get it.

Thanks alot,

Nutball<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You've been aCMilated. Welcome to the collective.

Believe me I know what you're going through, the wait almost drove me crazy, just find something else to occupy you're time and try not to think about it.

I'm in the midwest, ordered mine last weekend, got it tuesday.

USPS doesn't give out tracking #'s, I don't think

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Khanqueror:

I ordered CM last saturday, it arrived yesterday. Swift and prompt service plus a PLAYABLE game is sweet! After suffering the frustrations of WW2OL and AO i think ill be playing this for quite awhile.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Practice up on the AI and play a real person via TCP/IP as soon as you can.

Some live opponents can be VERY challenging.

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nutball:

Thank you for information.

I am starting to get anxious even though I just ordered it about 27 hours ago.

PLEASE HELP ME EASE THE PAIN!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These young whipper snappers don't know how easy they have it, why I remember it must have been the winter of '99, by cracky. We only had the beta in those days, by gum. Yes sir, Close Encounter and Reisberg, over and over and over. Then the Gold demo adding Valley of trouble, but still we had to wait. Finally, what was it the summer of 2000, July I think (ptui) that the game of games was released. Then because of the demand it still took weeks, weeks mind you for it to arrive. We had to trudge through the snow drifts, uphill, barefoot, to check the mailbox.

So you be minding you pees and ques, young man, and remember us old vets that sacrficed our selves in the Big Wait. Feh, a week and they are already upset. Why in my day, let's see, must have been...........(snore)