CM shoves TacOps and the rest out of the scene

That was some of the funniest s**t I have read in a while.

Wish I could send it to Mr. Durst. Or I wish he could read so I could send it to him. Or, alternatively, I wish I could could just get 15 minutes to methodically beat the living snot out of eminem or whatever that brain damaged white-trash detroit-pukes name is.

Does anyone get the sense that I am a bitterly aging punk?

Lewis

TacOps is never out of my scene. I'm working on a new map for the game right now. It's quite time consuming however so it will take awhile, but it will be very nice. TacOps isn't "out of the scene", it's keeping a low profile. Remember, that game has been around for many years. There are people playing it every day I'll bet.

Treeburst155 out.

fytinghellfish,

I'll bet you know every pixel on those TacOps maps. That's why I'm making a new map. I'm hoping I'll have better luck against the old pros. If it wasn't for CM I'd be playing TacOps right now. I played it all the time before CM came out. Now I just work on my map when I get burned out on CM. After the map is done I'll take a TacOps refresher course and then hunt for guys like you to PBEM my new map. Long live TacOps!

Treeburst155 out.